Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

:happydance: team blue!!! Congrats 7eleven!!! :D

Glad your ECG went well, Marathon! Hope the results come in soon. How did the games turn out?

Kat~ Thank you :hugs: I hope he comes around. I used to think that cloth would be too difficult when I first heard of my friends using them, until I actually saw the diapers for myself. :) Really? That stinks that they don't tell you right there and you'll have to wait for an extra week. :/ I'm thinking your dd might be on to something, I'll join her in team pink! ;)

I still say my bump is blue and look forward to finding out in the spring! :)

I'm thinking team pink for you too Rainkat!! I don't know why.
I have my scan in the 23rd so we are very close!
I'm sure your dh will come around with the cloth diapers.

My poor Ds sprained his ankle badly today. He was warming up for his hockey game and jumped down 4 steps and rolled his ankle. I don't think it's broken but we will get an X-ray tomorrow just to be safe. Feel sad for the poor little guy.

Hey ladies been on holiday to a lovely little cottage with hubby and our pooch, it was great.x

7eleven congrats on team :blue: Hun. X

Hope ur ds is ok Hun poor thing...c

Hope all u ladies are doing good xxx

Cheryl- Good to hear fro you. Glad you had a good little holiday. Thanks my ds is doing better. He is able to put some weight on his ankle at least. WE will go for an xray tomorrow as today is a holiday here and nothing is open. When is your gender scan Cheryl?

Hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome back, Cheryl! Glad you had a great time on holiday. :)

Marathon~ Oh no, your poor DS :( I hope the x-rays show nothing broken.

Hey ladies, sorry I've not been on in a while! Hope you are all well!

MG - sorry about your ds! Hope he is ok! And not long til your scan now!

Cheryl - so glad you enjoyed your holiday! When's your next scan, can't be far away!

7eleven - congratulations on team blue!!

Pinkorblue - how are you doing? Everything still going ok with the cerclage etc? When's your next scan/appointment?

How is everyone else? Cherry, jersey, not heard from you guys lately hope you are ok!

AFM - 3 more sleeps til I see my little hobbit again!! I can't wait!!

HI Bailey! Good to hear from you! Congrats on being a mango and being almost 1/2 way there!! Are you still using your doppler everyday? Somedays I find the LO moving so much that I have the hb for a second and then I lose it! I have to chase him/her around. Can't wait to see your scan pics!

Thanks mg! I can't believe I'm almost half way through, scary isn't it??

I don't use the Doppler every day now coz most days I feel baby moving around and kicking now so I don't need as much reassurance, but whenever I do he seems to boot it really hard, I don't think he likes it!! So that's why I only tend to use it if I haven't felt him at all during any one day. When I do use it I also have to chase him around though! He loves hiding from it!!

Aw I'm excited bailey for ur scan mines is 2 wks today the 27th I'm thinking ur team blue and in team pink. Xx

Yeah I still think team pink for you too Cheryl! And not long now, it will fly by, I actually stopped counting down and didn't notice until about a week ago when I suddenly realised it was only 10 sleeps away!!
I am unsure now if I am team blue or pink, I keep saying he but in the back of my mind I keep seeing myself talking about my daughter or our little girl, but maybe that's just coz I want a boy and a girl eventually lol!

I am also feeling LO moving quite a bit but I do go through periods where I don't feel anything. I know that's normal but it seems strange. Soon enough you will know whether to call your hobbit a him or her!

I know, I hope so anyway! I have a friend who is 29 weeks and at her 20 week scan baby wouldn't get in a position to see so she doesn't know! I guess I'll just have to be team yellow in that case!!

Yeah at first I would feel movements every couple of days or so mg but now it does seem to be daily, and quite a few times a day too.

MG hope your son's ankle is feeling better. Have you got the x-ray results?

Bailey I voted blue on your journal. Can't wait to find out if I'm right :winkwink:

Cheryl our scans are only a day apart. Getting closer :happydance:

Bailey~ Aww, your little one sounds adorable already! :) Can't wait til your scan, fx baby isn't modest! Everything on my end is going well so far, I went from 3.5 cm of cervix to just over 5, surprisingly.. I'm hoping to stay stable through Thanksgiving. My next cervix check isn't until the 7th of next month, so I have to pay extra attention to anything that feels different. My 20 week u/s is on the 29th! :)

Marathon~ Same here with movements, I'm starting to wish I had gotten a Doppler, I still might..

Kat~ Hope time flies for you and Cheryl! :D

Your cervix sound great Pink!

Anyone else developing baby brain? I forgot I had lunch plans yesterday and would have missed them if my friend hadn't texted, then I completely forgot I was supposed to meet with my son's teacher after school. About 8pm I realized I had missed it. It was really important too! I need to start setting reminders on my phone.

Rainkat will u be finding out the gender?xx

Pinkorblue are u finding out the gender? I ordered a Doppler last wk so waiting on it to come..x

Have you still not got it Cheryl? That's taking ages!!

All sounding good with your cervix pinkorblue!

And rainkat, yeah major baby brain, I have always had the ability to enter a room and other why I am there, but now it happens all of the time!!!
It's a bit scary sometimes!!

Rainkat will u be finding out the gender?xx

Pinkorblue are u finding out the gender? I ordered a Doppler last wk so waiting on it to come..x

Yes, how about you?

I haven't bought a doppler but dh downloaded an app called babybeat. It basically uses his phone's microphone to amplify baby's heartbeat. It claims to work in the third trimester but I've been using it to listen to baby moving around in there (phone has to be on airplane mode). Last night I think I might have heard the heartbeat. It's fun anyway. For $3.99 I'd recommend it.

So happy to hear about your cervix Pink!! That's great news.
Cheryl- you will love your Doppler. I still use mine everyday still. I love it.

Rainkat- Thanks and yes we got the results this afternoon and no fracture. Thank goodness! He is still limping and it's a bit swollen but I am taking care of it. So cool you heard the hb with your app. I will bring my Doppler next time we meet and you can try it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->