Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

I would love that. Monday morning right? You might want to text me :blush:

Kat~ Yes! On the baby brain, I completely spaced on my DMV appointment on Tuesday :wacko: but going tomorrow since I put a reminder. ;) Would hate to have to pay registration fees for a car I no longer own. That's a pretty cool app! I'm going to ask my DH if he can find it and put it in his phone.

Cheryl~ Nope, no gender reveal for me but DH wants confirmation since I told him he has a better chance of being sure at 20 weeks.

Thank you, Marathon and Bailey! :)

Yeah it says on the email I'm not getting it till 10th dec and I wanted it this week to reasure me b4 my scan in a cpl wks :(

I can't wait to find out the gender. Xxx

I'm an onion!!
I hate onions :haha:

Cheryl that does seem like a long time to wait. Hopefully it will come earlier. When I ship or deliver things I always give a later date in case something goes wrong. That way people are happy when it arrives early.

That does seem ages Cheryl! I got mine off amazon 3 days after I ordered it! Lets hope it comes earlier!

Mg - so glad ds hasn't broken any bones!!

How's everyone else with dtd at the mo? I pretty much have no interest coz I hardly see df and whenever he wants too the smell of fags on him just makes me wanna gag and really puts me off! Plus he's not the most delicate person and seems to forget I am carrying a mango sized child in my belly, he put his arm across my belly today (just to hug me) and it put pressure on and hurt a little. When I said ow get your arm off he was like "alright alright I didn't press down or anything!". I think coz it's not a huge defined bump he seems to forget how big baby is and thinks I'm exaggerating!!!
Sorry that was a ramble wasn't it lol!!

Alright for an onion sized babe, Kat!! :)

DTD for us will come after I reach the 'ditch the stitch' date, which hasn't been officially set yet but I'm guessing end of March/early April. I miss it and I know DH misses it even more. :haha:

Of course I love MY onion. But why would they choose a stinky, peely, hairy root that doesn't even have a standard size :dohh:

Not really into DTD right now. I'm reminded of a joke I read in Reader's Digest. A woman's doctor is thinking of lowering the dose of her hormone replacement therapy and asks her what happened the last time they tried. Her reply was "Nothing happened to me, I felt perfectly fine. But my husband turned into a complete ass!"

I try to keep that in mind when I feel the urge to poison his dinner :haha:
Next week I'll probably swing in the other direction and not be able to get enough of him.

Too funny Rainkat! I feel the same sometimes I just want to strangle my dh! Congrats on being on onion and I agree what a weird thing to pick but we l

Too funny Rainkat! I feel the same sometimes I just want to strangle my dh! Congrats on being on onion and I agree what a weird thing to pick but we l
Oops hit reply too soon! We love our onions anyway! I get to trade my onion in for a sweet potato tomorrow!!
About dtd we have been fairly regular but I agree with you Bailey I would like it a bit gentler. I think dh finds it hard but wth he doesn't have an onion in his belly!
Cheryl my Doppler took about 3 weeks to come. I hope it comes before your scan .

Yeh for being an onion Hun...xx

I always think I want sex but by the time I get to bed I can't be bothered too tired lol..x

I checked my email and it says my Doppler will be here between the 17th nov and the 10th dec so I'm hoping I comes next wk. xx

I hope so too Cheryl! It's amazing finding the heartbeat!

I think coz men can't see how big baby is yet from our bellies they forget how much room they are taking up inside us and forget to be gentle lol! I'm like you a lot Cheryl, I always think yeah I'm in the mood today but then I get too tired and them can't be bothered lol!!

Bailey congrats on your scan!! A little girl how wonderful!! So funny you thought it was a boy for so long. You must be so happy. Get ready to spend way too much money as girls stuff is so cute. It's so easy to buy them stuff. I'm so happy for you!!
How is everyone else?

I actually had a terrible day today after such a good day yesterday mg. I woke up and was bleeding bright red :cry:
Went to hospital and it had stopped thankfully, they think it was just one of those things and hopefully a one off coz her heartbeat is fine and I can feel her wriggling away right now. Just really freaked out right now. No pain though and now all seems normal. I keep thinking maybe it wasn't real and my half awake brain made it up but it didn't.
I don't know if maybe it was all the pressure from the 4 scans yesterday or maybe I have overdone it this week coz I have been shattered from doing activities at work. But either way I am taking it waaaaaaay easier now. Going to ask work if I can have Monday off as I am off tomorrow and Tuesday of anyway so I can have a few days rest.

Oh Bailey, your heart must have stopped!
Glad to hear she still looks good. I would take that as my body's clear signal to slow WAY down. Take care of yourself and your baby girl :hugs:

Thanks rainkat. All seems to be ok for now, no sign of anymore bleeding and she is definately ok in there! Fxd it will all be fine and like you said just a sign to slow way down!!

I'm glad there's no more signs of bleeding and I hope it stays that way. :hugs:

Big :hugs: bailey I'm glad ur ok now Hun... What prams are u ladies getting? I've started looking online I quite like the look of the silvercross surf but I really wanted a black and purple pram I love the big old silvercross ones u get but they are just not practical. Xx

Hey ladies, had a bit more bright red blood this morning but only a drop and only after I had done a poop (sorry tmi). I've phoned the midwife and they just said to keep a pad on and monitor for anymore and ring back if there is. I'm thinking as its something to do with when I poop it's not something to worry too much about coz the hard stool is probably just knocking some blood from the vaginal canal or cervix area or something. Just gotta hope that was it and rest!

I like the xtreme travel system from mother care Cheryl, it's usually half price at £200 but I also like the mamas and papas sola (if I'm remembering the name properly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->