Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Thank you ladies... It was a crazy emotional roller coaster today -- I am disappointed for sure.. esp having paid cash for services as insurance did not cover it. I called my Momma tonight just frustrated with everything... she offered to pay for the next round($1800 for all the apts and then $1200 for the meds). I know what I have in savings and I know what they make a year --- I have a hard time accepting the gift -- real hard. She said "Tiff.. of all the kids (there are 7 total) we have spent the least amount of $$ on you... you are so responsible and we want to gift this to you..... ughh.. I want it but I hate accepting money. They just want more grand babies... they only have one.

No smiley face today. And both sticks went to really light. I think I missed the surge. Maybe it happened in the night? I wish I had temped so I knew what was going on. So I had 2 afternoons where the they were pretty dark (bbut not positive and no smiley) cd 18 and cd 19. Now today my afternoon was almost non existant and my evening one was super light. I have 1 stick left which I will use late tonight and see what that does. But if I have ovulated I think it has already happened.
I will know on Tuesday when I go for my progesterone test. I am going to assume ovulation on cd 19.

Tam I'm so sorry to hear that :( Hang in there! And don't feel bad about accepting help when it's offered - it sounds like it's being offered out of pure love for you!

Did a 3 hour hold and my last opk. line was super light like the others. I think I already ovulated. Or I was gearing up and didn't. I'm not sick or anything. Nothing to do but wait until Tuesday to do my progesterone test.

14dpiui today

I tried an IC with fmu but bfn. My frers arrived about an hour after so holding a bit to try with it.

I'm not holding out huge hope so I'm going to take what the frer shows as correct as it's the last day of my cycle

Ladies I'm so bad... I couldn't wait.. I only had about a 2.5 hour hold and I got this

It's so hard to pick up on the camera but it was pink, I played with the contrast on one.. I hope you can see it. Now it's dried it's not as vibrant and vv faint but I can still see lines if I hold it the distance that you naturally hold a book

What do you all think???

OMG - Aayla I need your eyes lol

Attachments

• 20160901_134952.jpg
    20160901_134952.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20160901_134635.jpg
    20160901_134635.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 20
damn our time difference!! haha

I definitely see something. I can see a hint of pink in the second picture. I'm optimistic but cautious as well as the indent line can sometimes do that. I would do a bigger hold and test again or wait until fmu tomorrow.

Time zones really suck 😂😂

The lines were so much more obvious in person but faint.. my big surprise for wifey went out of the window.. I asked for her eyes too

She said she could see it but she's banned me from testing again until saturday :cry: I *hopefully* would be late by then and get a better result..

Damn her being so sensible :lol:

my hubby hid my tests from me once. lol I know it's hard but if the line is that light then waiting a few days for the hcg to rise is a good thing.

I know she's right really.. it's just gonna annoy me to hold on a few more days.. I'm easily excitable and want to know now haha

Thanks dancing, I hope it gets darker... and good luck for Saturday, I hope you get a BFP :hugs:

I unfortunately think I'm out 😢

AF was due today and I wiped brown, kinda like brown CM.. unusual for me as I usually just start with fresh blood.. but I guess she's on her way :cry:

Oh November I am sorry. I hope it is just remnants of implantation and not af. Stupid frers. I swear their quality has gone to crap.

So sorry November :hugs:

I've been following but haven't commented on the thread as we are taking a break for about 4 months so I didn't want to intrude since we won't be doing any IUI's for quite some time. I do want to say though that I got 4 clearly positive looking FRER's a couple cycles ago and my beta came back less than 1. In conclusion I won't use FRER anymore, don't trust them at all

Thank you ladies :hugs:

I'm a bit confused.. it's 11pm here now and it's stayed as spotting. Nothing much on a pantyliner only when I wipe, once it was a very deep red but nothing 'fresh'

I'm cramping but it hasn't increased from what it was for the past few days.. my boobs are still feeling sore - Nothing about this is like AF. Right now the spotting has paused or slowed down so I don't know what to think or do..

I've got one frer left and I also bought a different brand. I'll test again tomorrow just in case it's progressed.. I used tamoxifen last cycle as a test run and it didn't affect my cycle at all.. I've never had this before

:( November I hope your body is playing tricks on you and that you get your BFP!!!! I officially started AF today... spoke with my Fertility docs staff and we will be doing another round of IUI in November... Until that time I am going to be reallllly trying to drop LBS... I was doing some reading on gals w/ PCOS having good luck with the Keto diet(some even got PG just by doing that).... at this point I am willing to try anything --- Infertility is a SOB

November have you tested? Not totally sure of our time difference.

Tam: sorry af came. Low carb diets do work for pcos. Helps to regulate the blood sugar.

Hey ladies
I tested again this morning.. but was definitely negative. Although it was really hard to take pictures of I could see clear lines previously.

The bleeding stopped overnight, then started again, still very brown a bit heavier but not of the AF kind. I called the hospital, I've got to keep an eye on the bleeding but I'm going to have to wait 2 weeks to be scanned just incase there's a little miracle.. I doubt it, just really miserable about it all 😔

November I am really sorry you are going through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->