squats

Rach276

Reaction score
Amy in Hollyoaks did these to try and bring on labour lol, do they work?

Think they may help get baby is right position the same as the bouncin on ball does x

She was doing them on her due date with her stupidly small bump and then went on to have a stupidly short labour. Stupid telly.

:rofl: You may have a quick labour u never know ....Think thats how i manage to get broody again by convincing myself it will be easier the next time x

Look up " my water broke" on youtube. So many woman broke their waters by dancing. it is sooo funny. I think i might dance every night before bed LOL

Ive tried squats a few times and im still here!lmao And if u r thinking of trying it i would recommend you have someone on standby because when i was doing them felt like my legs were gonni give way after a couple, went all wobbly! Kx

Ive tried squats a few times and im still here!lmao And if u r thinking of trying it i would recommend you have someone on standby because when i was doing them felt like my legs were gonni give way after a couple, went all wobbly! Kx

I was going to say have someone there cos I think if I did squats right now I just might topple over backwards :blush:

i don't think i could manage squats at 30 weeks nevermind 40 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->