St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

Hi ladies, a new month is here! I'm entering my fertile week and I'm excited! How are you holding up?

Got af again! And then dropped a can on my toe it's all black and hurts so much

Boooo AF!! At least there's no limbo. Stay off your toe. What a horrible thing to have to deal with on top of cramps.
Have yourself a drink!

I'm waiting to O this month but I'm not testing. Taking a pee break this month.

Y'a i only test when I'm 2 days late but I'm coming into some stress once that's over I think it will be much better

I will always test starting at 10 dpo. Lol. I figure that's what cheapies are there for....I also like to know if I can have a glass of wine that day! But I don't get too heartbroken when I get bfn. I know it will happen someday <3

I'm with you, cutieq. Cycle buddies again! I've been BD EOD this cycle, and I'm doing pretty well about temping, but not opk'ing. I haven't had a temp spike for O and I'm CD16 today, so I have no idea what's going on with my body, lol. I'm due for AF on April 15th if I don't get a sticky bean, so FX!

I'm with you, cutieq. Cycle buddies again! I've been BD EOD this cycle, and I'm doing pretty well about temping, but not opk'ing. I haven't had a temp spike for O and I'm CD16 today, so I have no idea what's going on with my body, lol. I'm due for AF on April 15th if I don't get a sticky bean, so FX!

here we are again!!

I'm CD13 but expecting everything to be a little late based on AF being late last month. AF is expected on the 21st, if she's on time. I'm going to live business as usual until she's late. We've been BD'ing everyday and will likely continue. For some reason, we're just BD happy this month LOL. I know some sites say everyday is too much, but what can ya do! I'd rather BD when we're in the mood, than deny ourselves waiting for the universe to align itself. As you can, I'm doing my best to be as laid back as possible this month, but I can't lie ..... I'm ready for the TWW and some insane symptom spotting :dohh:

I think the next cycle will hopefully be better gl to all you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->