St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

mrshan any updates??

Looks like AF was just messing with me. I finally went from brownish pink to bright red and a little clotted. :dohh:

I'm still excited for this coming cycle because I think I'll like temping and charting better than I have been before. So this is CD1 for me, 4 days late.

Let us know about the blood test right away! FX for you. Sneaky and impatient is okay here- we're all crazy in the TWW. :hugs:

i says im fertile and i should ovulate in 4/5 days so dtd as much as i can which isnt a biggie we do it everyday anyways :)

gl to all u ladies that didnt get thir bfp this month maybe april is ur month :)

i says im fertile and i should ovulate in 4/5 days so dtd as much as i can which isnt a biggie we do it everyday anyways :)

gl to all u ladies that didnt get thir bfp this month maybe april is ur month :)

Hang in there ness!

Kaiecee I'm so thrilled you're already back in business!! Fx for you. Please keep us posted.

good luck to you. I'm going in for bloodwork tomorrow. I can't take the uncertainty anymore.

CutieQ, I'm dying to know how your test comes out. FX that everything turns out.

Still stalking your journal... have fun this weekend! :)

Ness, it sounds hopeful! FX for you. :thumbup:

period is almost 3 days late all symptoms have gone away completely except light cramping idk what my body is doing

I'm trying to only dtd with dh once a day and my plan is not working I find I have ewcm already and I'm not suppose to ovulate for a couple days can't keep my hands off dh and for some reason it's so hot in this house can't sleep so I turned all the heating downs and cracked a window open

Ness, when will you test again?

Kaiecee that's hilarious. You guys sound like you're causing the heat haha Happy BD!

AF is due today, I normally wake up in the middle of the night with bad cramps that starts it but I got nothing. :thumbup: so I woke up with DH alarm and felt like I had to pee really bad that I couldn't hold it and that's really weird for me since I always hold it till I wake up and the past few days I feel like I never can hold it. I didn't have anything no spotting nothing. :thumbup: I'm a very regular 25 day cycle almost down to the hour. Unfortunately I was half a sleep this morning when I went I didn't test :dohh: how long do you hold until you test since I used my FMU

I think the heat was on too high since it became mild out once I turned them down I was able to sleep.

I use first morning pee if not I heard to hold pee in for at least 3 hours

Bloodwork came back negative. Guess it's just Mother Nature being her normal glorious self. I hope AF returns soon so we can get back to business!

Bloodwork came back negative. Guess it's just Mother Nature being her normal glorious self. I hope AF returns soon so we can get back to business!

Sorry to hear that cutieq. :hugs:

At least you don't have the uncertainty anymore, and you can hide the whole test from your dr. It's okay for us girls to know that you got impatient and needed to know for sure. No reason for the doc to know. :)

Hopefully AF comes soon and you can get counting from CD1 and get to BDing.

Sorry to hear that Cutie. FX for you next cycle!!

That really sucks fx crossed for this month

So dtd has been going good but if I get pregnant this month I'll be due exactly the same day as my last baby and I don't want to be in hospital for his first birthday :(

3 days late symptoms are gone and I feel perfect idk whats goin on lol

3 days late symptoms are gone and I feel perfect idk whats goin on lol

So weird! Planning to test or holding out?

Believe it or not, I had some light spotting toads when I wiped. SO happy!!

I'm gonna test sunday with Fmu and I expect a total BFN but I have one left so I am gonna use it

We'll be waiting Ness.

Kaiecee, don't fret. When it happens, it happens!

Since I have cesarians I can maybe ask dr. To go earlier if I get pregnant this month so I'm home for Jacobs 1st bday but I'll be excited no matter what and whenever it happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->