Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Twagg....im unsure if u did ovulate I d keep bding just in case because the temps are going low not higher...maybe your body is preparing for another surge?
Missbx...seems early for af...perhaps a Implantation dip?

Hopefully :)

Missbx, may be you might benefit from not charting once ovulation has been confirmed? If you're anything like me, you eat, sleep and breathe it. And not knowing can be bliss. I waited til yesterday CD 14 to start temping again, since I don't ovulate til CD 20+. It's so nice to have a break, and once O has been confirmed, I will stop and let nature do it's thing, rather than obsessing over every dip x

What a great attitude to have about it. does it really work in practice? I go into each month telling myself that I will take it easy and not stress about it. But it never works because I care too much about the out come to just wait and see. That is just not my personality. Sometimes I wish that we did not have the medical knowledge so we would really be forced to just wait and see. The way nature intended.... But then again, I might actually go crazy then... Sigh... Waiting for O is making me over analyze again.

Missbx, may be you might benefit from not charting once ovulation has been confirmed? If you're anything like me, you eat, sleep and breathe it. And not knowing can be bliss. I waited til yesterday CD 14 to start temping again, since I don't ovulate til CD 20+. It's so nice to have a break, and once O has been confirmed, I will stop and let nature do it's thing, rather than obsessing over every dip x

That's a good idea think I might try that next month. I'm currently taking Agnus catsus to regulate my cycles that's why I've been temping the full cycle :)

Hi ladies can I join I am ttc #1 with my fiance and we have been trying for about 8 or 9 months actively but if I add the time we were not trying and not preventing it has been over a year and a half. I'm 31 and he is 30 and I am a BFP virgin. This is only my second month charting so I'm still kinda learning as I go. Can you ladies please take a peek at my chart and tell my what you think. I personally think I'm out this month. Thank you all and Good Luck to you all

I too just started taking Agnus Catsus this cycle I am hoping that it will help
with my irregular temps and my LP which is irregular.

Also, starting on CD 15 I will be taking 2 opk tests daily. One when I wake up at 5:30a and another mid morning about 9am - I think I might be missing my surge but I heard that waiting until you have been up for a little while will help the chemical accumulate and be more detectable I have also heard that the first sample in the morning is best because it is the most concentrated. So I am going to do both.

Finally we will be changing the BD to everyother day starting yesterday and perhaps a couple extra times if/when we get a positive OPK test. This should ensure we have the best chance regardless of when I ovulate or what my temps are.

Frankly, if I was not so OCD about keeping track of everything it would seem easier to stop tracking all together and just dtd the whole month and wait to see what happens like in the old days before we knew about temps and LP ect.

I will still be thinking about it, but not as much. I won't know if my temp is dipping etc. I'll just have to wait and see :) the outcome won't change whether you chart or not, but I won't obsess as much.

Wytrease, I've added your chart :) I wouldn't like to say about your chart. From looking at the FF chart gallery, it varies from woman to woman.

I also take agnus castus, from AF to ovulation x

Thanks tofee87 I just got done looking at some of the charts in the FF gallery so I guess I will just wait and see what happens with my temps tomorrow and Saturday since af is due on Sunday

Just went to the loo and my cm was yellowish it had a very slight tinge of brown in it hope its not me just seeing things I hope Af is not comeing early it was only a slight patch I saw brownish :blush: should I put it down as spotting and put in notes as possible brown spotting? I've never had this before.

I also take agnus castus, from AF to ovulation x

I had not read anything about stopping at O. I am wondering what if you cant be sure what day you Oed. Would taking it into the LP be seriously detremental?

Missbx, if you had a dip today could be implantation dip and bleeding. ;) Fx d crossed for you hun!

Looks like I may have had ib :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mg-ive-never-spotted-before-9dpo-tmi-pic.html

Aww sorry missbs. You lost your crosshairs :( that happened to me my first cycle, about ten days before I finally o'd

Wannabe, I spy a positive test on that chart! Any follow-up results? Pictures? Stalkers want to stalk! :)

Ff has removed everything but now countdown has put this up.. Im confused and also I've never spotted before could it still be ib?
https://i46.tinypic.com/2qi6052.jpg

Hello eveyone I have just found the possible reason my temps are rocky I've been takeing my temp wrong I've been takeing it out before it even gets a chance to beep to read the right temp :blush: so the spotting may possibly be ib but just not going to get my hopes up as I can't be sure of ovulation day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->