Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Hey ladies, could I join? My chart is in my sig - what do you think? FF puts O on cd19 but I think it was cd17? Either way timing wasnt fabulous as DH wasnt very well :dohh: This is my 1st cycle charting and checking all my signs really so other than the temps everything else is prob off :wacko:

I'd say FF looks right x

Missbx I think 29 is possible but because the following temp was a little lower, im inclined to say cd 31.
Valdante I d say cd 11
BB Rogers my cycle was anovulatory (bugger) so it turned out 33 days but usually i ahve 30-32 day cycles. O around 14-15 you?
Universa id have to say cd 19 for same reasons as Missbx

I went back to see when you o'd and then realized you hadn't. I'm sorry, that would really suck. First cycle off bcp: 68 days o'd Cd 57, 11 day lp. Second cycle (last cycle) 33 days, o'd on cd22, 11 day lp. Only thing consistent is an 11 day lp so far but I'm guessing my second cycle was closer to normal. I'm guessing this one will be 30-33 days if I don't get pregnant. Will probably start taking OPKs on Cd 18. If I happen to o earlier than that its not really a big deal, we bd at least eod anyways.

Wow, your cycles seem crazy Glad to see they are getting better.

I didnt ovulate this cycle due to a chemical the previous one. So im hoping my body wont get into the habit of NOT ovulating

Sallyhansen- hopefully it was just the one cycle. I'm sorry about your chemical and especially the miscarriage. I know a loss is a loss but miscarrying at 13 weeks must have been devestating because you made it to 13 weeks, probably felt safe. :hugs: hope you get a sticky bun soon

Thank you hun. It was hard mostly because i was absolutely oblivious to it. I never thought in a million years it would happen to me. Guess its one of those things. It will be a year soon that we lost her and it was rough but i am at peace with it now. As much as i can be. It has tought me to never take anything for granted and brought my Oh and i closer. They say there is always a silver lining. And it was the hardest thing i ve ever lived through, but at the end of it all, i can see perhaps Gods other plans for us.

Also ladies, if anyone is interested in stalking OPK progression. My journal is all about my opks.

hi ladies I just went to the loo sorry (tmi) there was a big glob of white creamy cm and a tiny bit of clear and it was very streachy looked more like creamy cm but stretched do u think I could put it as ewcm or creamy? Beause it looked more creamy to me? Me and the oh dtd about 4 hours before I saw that creamy streachy cm x

Its hard to describe its like lotion cm but streachy and very white the ovulation cm I get its streaky white with lots of clear streachy cm. I'm confused never got this before also got some cramping straight down where your pubic bone directly down from you belly button x

I never check CM after :sex: as it is hard to know what is CM and what is left overs :wacko:

OK so what the hell is my cycle doing??? I have loads and I mean LOADS of EWCM the last few days typical as we are taking a break this cycle :grr: but I have normally Ovd by now so is my eggy refusing to come out until we dtd :haha:

Ovulation could have occured or still trying too!! :) I usually have EWCM for a little over a week! Good luck!!

I think O was cd14 but I guess tomorrow's temp will confirm :shrug:

9dpo another temp drop below coverline looks like I'm going to be out this cycle :(

Twagg....im unsure if u did ovulate I d keep bding just in case because the temps are going low not higher...maybe your body is preparing for another surge?
Missbx...seems early for af...perhaps a Implantation dip?

Missbx, may be you might benefit from not charting once ovulation has been confirmed? If you're anything like me, you eat, sleep and breathe it. And not knowing can be bliss. I waited til yesterday CD 14 to start temping again, since I don't ovulate til CD 20+. It's so nice to have a break, and once O has been confirmed, I will stop and let nature do it's thing, rather than obsessing over every dip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->