Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Feeling abit more positive now my temp had a rise again this morning :)

Hi everyone, still here, still stalking! So sorry for all the AFs, but well done on having a positive attitude moving forward, it's all we can do sometimes! Twag, looking good for O today or soon! Pips, I hope AF stays far away, good luck!

Oh this thread looks fun!! could i join? My charts in my sig ...did u need another specific link?

Thanks toffee!!

Yay twiggers cycle buddies!! :) I bought a new thermometer with 2 numbers after decimal so im super excited!! :)

I'm
Bk hun!!
Af got me do cycle 3 it is goin all out lol
Preseed
Epo
folic acid
Charting
Opks
And dtd every other day
!!
O n soy iso if I can get some
Count me in x

Twiggers, I am also onto cycle number three, and cycle day 3.

Hi everybody...just stalking some charts :) I chart but no temps because of my sleep pattern...hope to see some BFPs soon :)

babyrogers!! :) yay we are all close together in cd. thats fun.
Now depending on when we o will depend on if its a x-mas baby or not. As of now if i o on cd 15 like usually its the 23rd of dec! :)

Was stalking the charts
Twag looks like your about to O!
Pat Hope O is ocming soon
Ariel maybe a little implantation dip?
Missbx temps rising really nicely!
Valdante Think you ll have your crosshairs soon!!

Hey Sallyhansen, we both had a 33day cycle last cycle too, hopefully we will o around the same time too.

Hello again everyone! please check out my chart and tell me what you think its the link that says my ovulation chart in my signature af is due in 4 days please let me know what you think???????? =)

I think I may have ovulated on cd 29 not cd31. Anyone agree? x

Salllyhansen: Would you say it would be CD 11 or 12? I'm kind unsure about it thanks to my dang dog.

Hey ladies, could I join? My chart is in my sig - what do you think? FF puts O on cd19 but I think it was cd17? Either way timing wasnt fabulous as DH wasnt very well :dohh: This is my 1st cycle charting and checking all my signs really so other than the temps everything else is prob off :wacko:

Hello again everyone! please check out my chart and tell me what you think its the link that says my ovulation chart in my signature af is due in 4 days please let me know what you think???????? =)

Hi and welcome! I think you might have O'd on CD19, so be sure not to test too early!

I think I may have ovulated on cd 29 not cd31. Anyone agree? x

I vote for CD31...partly to err on the side of waiting when it comes to testing, I know that's hard though!

Hey ladies, could I join? My chart is in my sig - what do you think? FF puts O on cd19 but I think it was cd17? Either way timing wasnt fabulous as DH wasnt very well :dohh: This is my 1st cycle charting and checking all my signs really so other than the temps everything else is prob off :wacko:

Hard to tell...as with the others though, assume the later date! Thinking that you're more DPO than you actually are can be so devastating, trust me!

Missbx I think 29 is possible but because the following temp was a little lower, im inclined to say cd 31.
Valdante I d say cd 11
BB Rogers my cycle was anovulatory (bugger) so it turned out 33 days but usually i ahve 30-32 day cycles. O around 14-15 you?
Universa id have to say cd 19 for same reasons as Missbx

Got a faint line on OPK today, obviously still negative, but the one yesterday didn't have a line at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->