Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Hey Twag, - Your temp shot way up there... You feeling alright? because if you are not sick, I think this could be your month! I hope its nothing and I am just being over cautious but take care to watch those temps. Last month I got sick right at the end of my cycle and I ended up with a fever that peaked at 102. Good Luck!!

ValDante, & Universa -- Very Promising Charts!!! I am excited for you! How do you feel your chances are because your temps look great!

Wannabe - We See that Positive!!! We are all still waiting to hear from you!

And the rest of us are either all over the place or just starting our cycles... The waiting game continues....

I agree! Twag those temps are amazing!! :) This is your month! ;) Fx d

Pat looking good for ID :)

val temps slowly rising looks really promiising

Universa temps are steady and high. Any tests?

Well, since my temp bumped from 98.56 to 98.72 this morning...I'm feeling really good and really trying to resist a test. Who thinks I should test today? I know, I know, 9 dpo is technically "too early". But some have reported a faint line this early and with temps rising only instead of doing the normal up and down type thing it typically does... it's testing my strength to not test pretty severely.

It depends on how you feel. If you think seeing a bfn would hurt too much (becausde its too early but NOT because you arent preggo ;)) than wait, but if you are fine with it i say why not?
In my first preg i got a faint line at 9 dpo and clear at 10 dpo. But my second only at 16 dpo. So its a coin toss.

Hmm I mean, I know it's too early and I'm more likely to see white than pink. I also read somewhere that triphasic patterns kinda mimic implantation so since the shift happened today I should probably wait til 11 dpo at a minimum. Logically I know all this but that cheap test sitting on my bathroom counter is screaming "use me". Coin toss, huh? That's not a bad idea. Let the coin decide whether I should test or not. When it's in the air I'll know for sure which one I want it to land on anyway so it'll work out haha!

LOL
I have a habit of poas way to early. But i guess buying batches of 50 def doesnt help wiht my addiction. :p HAHAHA

Keep us posted on what you decide

I ended up testing. I SWORE when I put the photo into Paint and inverted the colors there was a line but...I may just have line eye. A couple others said they thought they saw a faint line as well. I could post it if you'd like to weight in. I think I may just have line eye, though.

I ended up testing. I SWORE when I put the photo into Paint and inverted the colors there was a line but...I may just have line eye. A couple others said they thought they saw a faint line as well. I could post it if you'd like to weight in. I think I may just have line eye, though.

dont worry, you are still only at what? 9dpo? it is likely just too early.

Thanks ladies but this is definately NOT my month as we are taking a break this cycle :(
I am sick I have a horrible sore throat & cough and just feel horrible and HOT!! 37.36 my highest temp to date in the 2 years of temping :wacko:

Thanks ladies but this is definately NOT my month as we are taking a break this cycle :(
I am sick I have a horrible sore throat & cough and just feel horrible and HOT!! 37.36 my highest temp to date in the 2 years of temping :wacko:

I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. The same thing happened to me last month. I had a terrable cold/flu that hung on for 3 weeks. I pray for your speedy recovery. Get lots of calories and lots of rest so your body can spend all its time killing those nasty germs.

Loooks like a nice set for a ID. ;) Hope your temps go crazy high tomorrow!

Thank you!! I'm really hoping the same!! Not to sure whats going on today, having a few small cramps and no energy lol

Chart questions:
So this morning I temped at 97.18. But when I added it to FF. the corss hairs appeared over CD9. I deleted a really low temp on CD8 of 96.10 and the cross hairs went away.

The last two cycles I Oed on the CD20th and then the CD28th so I would think that CD9 would be way too early.

Is this just a fluke? Could I really have Oed on CD8 when I usually have Oed much later?

I think if the crosshairs were placed there, they would be eventually moved to when you have another significant temp shift. (im going to assume around cd 15 is possible but we will ahve to wait and see) But no i think its really unlikely u o d on cd 9. Were the crosshaurs dotted or solid?

I agree that CD9 is way too early. The cross hairs were dotted so they likely would have moved. But I just could not leave it there. HAHA that woudl drive me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->