Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Thank you! I'll keep everyone posted with today's results.

Valdante!!! I came on to stalk!! test test test! hahaha your temp went back up!! yeeeeahh!

sally: If I correct yesterday's temp (I'm tempted to put the "corrected" temp in on FF and leave my other two charts alone for comparison) then today's and yesterday's temps are actually the same. I tested using an equate || blue dye test and thought I saw a faint line but it went away. The photo shows absolutely nothing. I drank a bottle of water now I'm going to hold about the same amount of time I sleep at night and then test with an FRER that I'm going to make my husband go buy. My cervix is still closed and super soft and mushy this morning. So I'm hoping it's just the blue dye thing and not a chemical.

Valdante, fingers crossed! Can't wait to hear test results!

Toffee, looks like we both got +OPKs yesterday! I'm ecstatic to finally see this on my chart - took forever (cd30 after testing since cd10) and I'd almost given up. :happydance:

I'll be watching your chart (and others, love this thread)!

ariel: Thanks. Technically I've already had a positive so I just need "confirmation" and I should probably just take a digital tomorrow but...I don't know. I have a feeling a digital is not going to tell me yet. Just a feeling. But I'm confident I'm pregnant. My cervix is still closed and usually the day before AF it opens. I'll check all day just to make sure but I think I may be okay since my cervix is crazy soft.

99% sure ovulation is today for me, my cervix changed! x

I think I will be O-ing soon. I had my self a bit of a dip and the CM seems right. I will be testing for my OPK when I get home as well.

I took an OPK this morning and I left it on the counter in the bathroom without going back to check it. UGH!!! Its a digital test to I hope it will still show me the result when I get home. I cant believe I did that.

I also had another thought. I am taking Vitex this cycle and I have noticed that my temps are really stable. They are all a bit low but they are stable. I wonder if I will not have as drastic of spikes at all due to the Vitex... Has anyone else noticed a change in your temp variation while taking vitex?

I also had another thought. I am taking Vitex this cycle and I have noticed that my temps are really stable. They are all a bit low but they are stable. I wonder if I will not have as drastic of spikes at all due to the Vitex... Has anyone else noticed a change in your temp variation while taking vitex?

I am experiencing something similar this cycle too, although not possibly due to vitex but to B6 vitamins. I noticed my temps are lower in general but my post-O temps seems to be super stable compared to last months.
I realize B6 & vitex have different effects/benefits but your post reminded me of myself. Sorry I don't have much insight besides that lol, hopefully someone else here will :)

Good luck Valdante..fingers crossed for you

Any news Valdante?

Well I'm once again obsessing over my chart haha.

I think I ovulated two days ago, what do you ladies think? (it is early) xxx

Hello Ladies, :flower:
I have had light nausea ever since 10 dpo and I also experienced pinkish/peach colored spotting that day. It was so light I almost missed it. I had really strong cramps that day as well but they lasted a matter of minutes. So here I am at 17 dpo with a temp rise after a temp drop (above coverline still) on 16 dpo. I just started feeling AF type cramps sparingly yesterday. I am so confused. I didn't get positive tests with my past two pregnancies until I was a week late. That being said I really want to wait awhile before testing since I am only about a day late. I am being cautious because I know AF could show anytime I'm sure. My CM has been watery the last two days and I have also been feeling really hot on a regular basis which I know could also mean AF is on its way. My chart is attached, any thoughts?

Thank you and Good Luck to everyone! :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41a1b6//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

tofee87: You just might have ovulated 2 days ago. However I would still consider you fertile until you record significantly higher temps later on. Everyone is different but I sometimes get a pre-O temp dip before the actual O dip. But like I said everyone is different so just air on the side of caution just in case, so you don't miss your chance. Keep an eye on you CM, that should definitely tell you something if it changes to to post O CM. Good Luck and thanks for replying! :dust:

Hello Ladies,
I took a test and I got my :bfp:! Hoping and Praying for a sticky bean!
This will be baby #3 for me! Lots of baby dust to everyone! :dust:

Attachments

• Photo on 2013-03-31 at 11.49 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2013-03-31 at 11.49 #4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo on 2013-03-31 at 11.50 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2013-03-31 at 11.50 #3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations H&H 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts