Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

:cloud9: Thank you all! May the same thing happen for everyone here! MANY BLESSINGS! :flower: :dust: :bfp:

I got my first positive opk tonight I thought my cycle was going to be messed up because of my chemical last month... Good Luck to you all & sticky sticky babydust

Val dante :hugs: Sorry hun

Pat and Impatient when are you ladies testing?

Hello Ladies, :flower:
I have had light nausea ever since 10 dpo and I also experienced pinkish/peach colored spotting that day. It was so light I almost missed it. I had really strong cramps that day as well but they lasted a matter of minutes. So here I am at 17 dpo with a temp rise after a temp drop (above coverline still) on 16 dpo. I just started feeling AF type cramps sparingly yesterday. I am so confused. I didn't get positive tests with my past two pregnancies until I was a week late. That being said I really want to wait awhile before testing since I am only about a day late. I am being cautious because I know AF could show anytime I'm sure. My CM has been watery the last two days and I have also been feeling really hot on a regular basis which I know could also mean AF is on its way. My chart is attached, any thoughts?

Thank you and Good Luck to everyone! :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41a1b6//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Congratulations!!! When I saw your chart I wondered if maybe you actually O'd two days later than the crosshairs, so maybe that's why it took a little while to get a positive test, but those are great lines.

Well i've been testing. lol. today got a bfn, but have had some strong AF cramps off and on all day, lasting about 2 mins at tops but no AF, just alot of creamy white CM so who knows..i wanna wait to tell till thursday when AF is due but i'll probably cave tom. lol!

I did check at 9 dpo got bfn so probably wait for 2 more days before testing again.

3 more hrs to use opk..with temps so low cant wait any more to see a positive opk..so I can concentrate better on my coding..looks like I have started getting obsessed about ovulation also

Well i've been testing. lol. today got a bfn, but have had some strong AF cramps off and on all day, lasting about 2 mins at tops but no AF, just alot of creamy white CM so who knows..i wanna wait to tell till thursday when AF is due but i'll probably cave tom. lol!

Your chart looks promising, good luck!

I agree your chart is looking good GL :dust:

Thank you...yesterday got a BFN...just hopeing that it won't show for me till after AF is due...

I'm just waiting to O but I think this cycle is going to be a bust after my chemical last month normally I would have O'ed

I did test today at 13 dpo got my very faint positive!! Lots of baby dust to all of you:)

OHH yay!! another BFP!!! congrads pat!!! do we get to check out your test?

Thank you all! @Sally I don't know how to insert image here so made it my profile picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->