Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

I'm just waiting to O but I think this cycle is going to be a bust after my chemical last month normally I would have O'ed

It looks possible that you did on cd11, depending on what the next few days' temps do. If so, FF might have a hard time picking it up, but I think it's normal to have higher pre-O temps after a m/c because of lingering progesterone -- which can also make you more fertile. Hang in there!

I did test today at 13 dpo got my very faint positive!! Lots of baby dust to all of you:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you.

Thank you anchor I am on cd 13 & I had + opk's on cd 11 and 12 and a negative today. I will just wait and see what my temps do these next couple of days

Hi ladies,

First timer here, just wanted to join in with a group of supportive women who can understand without having to say so much. With that said I've added a link to my chart that has thrown me for a loop with 4 days of very strong opk's (where my test line is darker than the control line) that have no evidence of fading soon. EEK!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b1a89

I am quite confused with this cycle. I thought I would be happy to have more steady temps but this cycle I cant really tell what is happening....

On day 29 I noticed EWCM so I thought that I might O soon and we made sure to BD Friday Saturday and Sunday. I was excited because my temp dropped a little and then came back up like I could have Oed even though I had all negative OPK tests. But then It went way down. I was hoping it was just a night of breathing with my mouth open. But it has been evened out again about 96.8 degrees. I'm up a tenth of a degree today but I think I have given up hope on Oing early. FF predicts that I will O around CD 28. So that means that we will likely have another triple header this weekend ;).

QUESTION:.. do you think I should discard my low temp from Aprin 1st/CD21? I already discarded a similar weird low temp from early in my cycle as well that was throwing things off. FF even put dotted cross hairs on CD9 when I had that silly low temp in there because it threw off the average. I wonder if this new on from CD21 will also throw things off when it comes time to confirm my O.

What are your thoughts??

Hmmm that is a low temp but I would leave it for a few days see what your temps do as it could be an O dip?? OPK's do not always work you may have missed your surge :shrug:

FXd

Hi ladies,

First timer here, just wanted to join in with a group of supportive women who can understand without having to say so much. With that said I've added a link to my chart that has thrown me for a loop with 4 days of very strong opk's (where my test line is darker than the control line) that have no evidence of fading soon. EEK!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b1a89

:hi: hi looks to me like you may have O on cd28 I reckon your temp will continue to go up and then you will get your crosshairs :thumbup:

Lucky you with good OPK's I am not so lucky and only get faint +ves which I know for me is a +ve lol

Af due today.. cramps off and on yesterday not much today no af :) don't wanna get my hopea up tho

When will you test again?

Hmmm that is a low temp but I would leave it for a few days see what your temps do as it could be an O dip?? OPK's do not always work you may have missed your surge :shrug:

FXd

I think I will have to wait and see. Either my temps will keep going up and that was my O. Or I could still O closer to when FF predicted. I really should not put too much hope on an early O since I have been having 40 day cycles.... I do think I have been missing my surge for the last couple cycles. I got a positive OPK in December but I have not had a postitive test yet. I do believe I have Oed based on temps and CM but I just can't seem to catch the surge on a test....

Yeah I am the same I catch O by CM and Temps but I am yet to get a true +ve on an OPK :shrug:

Keep going with the BD if you can :thumbup: :dust:

I got a BFN today, so probably test this weekend if AF doesn't show...and i have my SD's bday party saturday so i hope im not stressed lol

FXd the :witch: stays away

My temps are not much above the coverline, so I'm not getting my hopes up! x

Doesn't mean anything Toffee they can go up again and create a triphasic graph :dust:

I hate having such a long cycle. It's hard enough having to wait to O and then wait for AF but when i have to wait 4 weeks jut to O I start to drive my self crazy overanalyzing every temp or symptom. UGH!!!

Thanks Twag! I finally got a negative opk today (who thought I'd ever say that!). I've had a good start to this cycle. I have PCOS, a little endo and a retroverted uterus...horrible combo. But I tried soy isoflavones on cd4-8 this cycle and it has worked tremendously for me, it feels good to see ovulation on its way as oppose to CD89! Thanks for the support!

I am quite confused with this cycle. I thought I would be happy to have more steady temps but this cycle I cant really tell what is happening....

On day 29 I noticed EWCM so I thought that I might O soon and we made sure to BD Friday Saturday and Sunday. I was excited because my temp dropped a little and then came back up like I could have Oed even though I had all negative OPK tests. But then It went way down. I was hoping it was just a night of breathing with my mouth open. But it has been evened out again about 96.8 degrees. I'm up a tenth of a degree today but I think I have given up hope on Oing early. FF predicts that I will O around CD 28. So that means that we will likely have another triple header this weekend ;).

QUESTION:.. do you think I should discard my low temp from Aprin 1st/CD21? I already discarded a similar weird low temp from early in my cycle as well that was throwing things off. FF even put dotted cross hairs on CD9 when I had that silly low temp in there because it threw off the average. I wonder if this new on from CD21 will also throw things off when it comes time to confirm my O.

What are your thoughts??

Since the temps are hovering around 97.0 I think this period might still be fertile..tomorrow's temp might clear the confusion

I got a BFN today, so probably test this weekend if AF doesn't show...and i have my SD's bday party saturday so i hope im not stressed lol

Good luck, it's a great sign that your temp is still high!

Doesn't mean anything Toffee they can go up again and create a triphasic graph :dust:

I agree, you're looking fine and it could definitely shoot up in the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->