Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Why can't it be so obvious before af is due haha. I hate over analyzing!x

Chart is looking good Toffee :thumbup:

Thanks :) though its still early. Just waiting for day 11 to see if it starts to drop. I said I wouldn't test early, but I'll start 11dpo lol x

Keeping FXd for you :dust:

How are you doing impatient? I see your temp is still above the coverline FXd

I got a cramp on the left side atm but no af and don't feel her coming.. lots of energy this morning. Thanx

FXd for you and lots of :dust:

Good Luck to all of you ladies. I am still waiting on ff to give me crosshairs. I thought I o'ed on cd 11 but now it looks like cd13 was o day but that makes me sad because I am trying to get over a cold and we haven't been bd'ing much because of it but o well if we don't succeed this month we will keep trying until we do.

Since the temps are hovering around 97.0 I think this period might still be fertile..tomorrow's temp might clear the confusion

Well... my temp is back to 96.80... I think I agree I am still waiting to O. I am hoping it will be this weekend. We just have to keep up the BD.

Also on the topic of the DTD...

Have any of you ladies had to deal with your DH having his first 'failure' durring a BD session? It happened to us last night for the first time and it was a little awkward. I just tried to be supportive and act like it was no big deal. I told him I loved him and we just wend to sleep. We are both young and have never had any trouble in this area before. I just dont want him to be discouraged by it. I was planning on just initiating again tonight like nothing happend. I hope its not too soon, maybe I should wait until Friday? I would appreciate any insights if you have experience with this and how you handled it. If you don't want to share it on the forums just message me directly. Thanks!!

We had one incident but we managed to get it started again & complete the job dh said he was finding I too hard ttc at my parents which is why we are now on a break until we are in our house (only 7 more days :yipee:)

They find it stressful performing for such an important task I think :shrug:

:hugs: I am sure it was a one off

Thanks! I Think he will be ok as well. I just don't want him to worry about it. It not like we missed the O or anything it was acutally a spontaneous moment from him which is always nice when sometimes while you are TTC a routine can set in. I will be having additional tests run if April is not our month. I think we both just want it more and more as each cycle passes and the pressure is really starting to build.

Nadiasweety. My oh has a lot of difficulties in this region.I ve faced a lot of what your going through. I ll be happy to help if you d like. Just pm me. (sometimes the détails get a little personal for the thread lol)

The biggest group of chart stalkers on BnB, I feel so excited to have found you all in one place - please add me!

Welcome clandestine what took you so long :haha:

Welcome clandestine what took you so long :haha:

No one told me about this one! Haven't been on the main pages in awhile, just visit the same threads all the time through email updates.

I'll add you later (on my phone now) xxx

Thanks!!!

AFM... I'm at the point of post-o where I wake up and put in my temps and then try to figure out how I'm only at 5 DPO, like time has suddenly slowed to a crawl. Doesn't help my big work stuff was due on 1 DPO, so not even a bunch of work to keep the TWW from taking over! And ~97.6-97.9 seem to be my body's favorite post-o temps, anyone else's body do that - seem to stick to a particular range in each phase?

Yeah, mine were often very close together...sometimes exactly the same to the hundredth! I agree, those days tick by VERY slowly, and it's hard when taking your temp in the morning is sort of the highlight of the day.

Yeah, mine were often very close together...sometimes exactly the same to the hundredth! I agree, those days tick by VERY slowly, and it's hard when taking your temp in the morning is sort of the highlight of the day.

It's the highlight of my day, but also super stressful - like "no whammy" running though my head right before I look at it. I take two temps every day, because I end up sleeping slightly left and my left side of the mouth runs a bit higher than the right - last two days - right side temp = 97.58; left side temp = 97.60. I guess I should be glad my thermometer seems to work? LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->