Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

A negative today, but *if* it was implantation, it wouldn't show yet x

That is true another 4/6 days and it might keeping everything crossed for you :dust:

Ariel your temps really are amazing!!!

I just want to know now haha. It's cruel if it's just a fluke temp x

Thanks, Toffee! I want to know now too!! I used Vitex for the first time this cycle and have been wondering if that plays into any of this - you've been taking it as well right? See any differences in temp or anything b/c of it?

Nadia, hang in there! I had given up on a O this cycle and then it came around CD29-30. I was so excited!! I hope you start your TWW very soon!

FXd for us!!! :dust:

Yeah, I've been stopping once ovulation is confirmed. I'm not sure about changes in temps, they look similar x

Thanks Toffee. I stopped the Vitex after O as well, although some sites said to continue throughout the cycle. I've had tons of dizziness since O, and have thought it might be the Vitex, but maybe just my own progesterone. So much going on and no real answers!

I hope that was your implantation dip!!!

Ariel your temps really are amazing!!!

I just want to know now haha. It's cruel if it's just a fluke temp x

Thanks, Toffee! I want to know now too!! I used Vitex for the first time this cycle and have been wondering if that plays into any of this - you've been taking it as well right? See any differences in temp or anything b/c of it?

Nadia, hang in there! I had given up on a O this cycle and then it came around CD29-30. I was so excited!! I hope you start your TWW very soon!

FXd for us!!! :dust:

Yeah, I've been stopping once ovulation is confirmed. I'm not sure about changes in temps, they look similar x

I just started taking Vitex this cycle and I have noticed my temps are much more stable than the last 3 cycles. So That is a positive i guess. I have had not other weird symptoms to speak of. I plan to keep taking the Vitex until AF hits or I get a BFP. If this is not my month I will start it up again about CD5 or so.

Wow, lots of excitement on here!
Wow toffee... looks soo promising!

(mines being a real pain in my arse. 2 pos opk this cycle BOTH different days and STILL no temp rise! aaahhhhh!)

That's so frustrating...fingers crossed it comes very soon!

I've been having AF-like cramps for a few days and a little bit of spotting, then today on 12dpo got my highest temp yet! This is my first time seeing O and an actual temp shift, so I'm not sure how long my LP is, or how normal this is??

Looking great! My LP was often 15 days, and it's possible from your OPK results that you O'd a little after where FF has the crosshairs, so maybe try to wait a little longer to test again, but looking really good!

Big temp rise today at 6dpo yesterday temp was a little above coverline but I'm still not reading much into the temp shift because my temps have been all over the place this cycle

Still exciting, will be interesting to see what it does the next few days. You never know, it could stay up there!

FF estimated today would be my O day so we will be banking on that until I see a shift or I get AF... Sign. I am hoping this is the begining of my TWW.

Definitely possible...we'll be stalking the next few days to see!

possible temp shift...if tomorrows temps stay up then o will be confirmed!! holy cow!! fx d! (after an anovulatory cycle last month O is a HUGE blessing)!

FXd Sally - did you put the red line onto your chart of did FF?

I think you are right however :thumbup: when I put my lines in it always comes up as a blue line :wacko:

well it was part me part FF. I overrided the system to use OPK as primary indication of ovulation so it just automatically puts a line day after +opk.

Update on me: there was a horrible murder crime scene in my undies on saturday thru today. Lmao ready to start baby making!

Ahhh ok Sally makes sense now I thought FF was being mean to me :haha:

Sorry about AF but I agree great positive attitude there - here's to a new cycle go get em :dust:

Still in mid-TWW limbo... temps still in LP range (YAY!), but too early for a BFP (BOO, HISS!)... so just waiting :coffee:

Your chart is looking nice and consistent this cycle I think Clandestine I am hoping this is a good sign :dust:

No af as yet, slight temp drop, but still higher than last cycle x

Hey, how do i gett he chart to show up in my sig instead of just the link to click on???

I can't remember, sorry haha. I'm useless, I had to ask on here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->