Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Weird low temps this cycle

Same here..my temps are v low this cycle I don't feel like I have ovulated..i am keeping myself at peace thinking tht it could be daylight saving time effect..waiting to see how my next temps would be..lots of baby dust to you and good luck

Thank you. I ovulated 5 days ago but my temps are very low this cycle and this morning I got a dip almost on the coverline Good Luck to you Gkmk

Temps are playing with my mind. Huge rise today x

WOW Toffee that is a huge rise your chart is exciting :thumbup: when is AF due and when will you test?

:dust:

Wow toffee!!! What a rise!! Hope you get ur BFP and v can all have a wonderful chart to refer..hope this is ur month

Wow toffee... looks soo promising!

(mines being a real pain in my arse. 2 pos opk this cycle BOTH different days and STILL no temp rise! aaahhhhh!)

Hey Toffee! I know how you feel! I've been having AF-like cramps for a few days and a little bit of spotting, then today on 12dpo got my highest temp yet! This is my first time seeing O and an actual temp shift, so I'm not sure how long my LP is, or how normal this is??

sallyhansen76, hope you catch the O too!

Hoping to see some BFPs!!!! :dust:

Thanks sally!! I took one yesterday with a bfn, so want to give it at least another day. I just hope the witch stays away!

Oh sorry about the bfn but im hoping for you af does stay away!!! :)

Big temp rise today at 6dpo yesterday temp was a little above coverline but I'm still not reading much into the temp shift because my temps have been all over the place this cycle

great looking chart I agree those are high temps :thumbup:

FXd you two ladies :dust:

Had a small dip yesterday and back to average today. I am starting to wonder if I will O at all this cycle. My temps have been pretty stable around 96.8, the most stable they have ever been... but I am actually taking them every day at the same time before getting out of bed each morning, so they are probably more accurate than they were in previous months. I also started taking Vitex so I hope it is not messing too much with my cycle. that it would cause me no to O or to not have ethe temp shift to detect the O....

FF estimated today would be my O day so we will be banking on that until I see a shift or I get AF... Sign. I am hoping this is the begining of my TWW.

Ariel your temps really are amazing!!!

I just want to know now haha. It's cruel if it's just a fluke temp x

Have you tested Toffee or are you not tempted until AF is late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->