Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Nice high temps there :thumbup:

Yeah, mine were often very close together...sometimes exactly the same to the hundredth! I agree, those days tick by VERY slowly, and it's hard when taking your temp in the morning is sort of the highlight of the day.

Yep, my highlight too. Hate waiting for the next day haha x

Ello
Ladies wud any one care to take a look at my chart, last month I od cd19 so I'm now debating wether cd10 is a fake!
So confused
I'm still using opks but I never get a real pos
Didn't on cd10 either ff gave me ch x
Been playing with chart overlay to
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/E7C1E9E2-703B-47F7-B2FE-5AB49E0A3670-9793-000006D291165E18.jpg

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/D3007FA2-0325-444E-B00A-E8D3CE38009C-9793-000006D293808115.jpg

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/ED28A05A-D7C3-4A68-B831-F8ECEB396728-9793-000006D25B0CD53A.jpg

I finally got my crosshairs today but I o'ed 2 days late this month I'm not feeling to good about this cycle because due to illness we didn't get to bd the day before o or the day of

Ello
Ladies wud any one care to take a look at my chart, last month I od cd19 so I'm now debating wether cd10 is a fake!
So confused
I'm still using opks but I never get a real pos
Didn't on cd10 either ff gave me ch x
Something similar happened with my previous cycle and I did not ovulate early as I thought. I had a perfect dip and raise but not ovulation..I would strongly suggest u to continue BDing as my guess is it might not be the O day..do u generally have 28 day cycles? Adding ur LP phase days it shud be that..if u never had cycles close to 28 then the probability of wrong O day could even more increase

Wowo lots of new charts on here! all of which are past o with nice high temps (ooober jealous!) good luck ladies!!

Cool Twiggers, it's fun in a way when the crosshairs come late, zoom through the two week wait! Those temps are beautifully high right now.

Yeah, mine were often very close together...sometimes exactly the same to the hundredth! I agree, those days tick by VERY slowly, and it's hard when taking your temp in the morning is sort of the highlight of the day.

Your temps are looking great, can't wait for some test stalking next week!

Ello
So confused

It's possible that you O'd on cd10, but it looks to me like you haven't yet, so I'd go on that assumption and keep bding (and maybe keep trying the opks, although I never used them). Good luck and welcome!

Your temps are looking great, can't wait for some test stalking next week!

Ello
So confused

It's possible that you O'd on cd10, but it looks to me like you haven't yet, so I'd go on that assumption and keep bding (and maybe keep trying the opks, although I never used them). Good luck and welcome!

Thanks hun for replying
I'm stil using the opks
And temping ordered a new one just incase mines faulty,
O and dtd we missed one day wed

Thanks hun for replying
I'm stil using the opks
And temping ordered a new one just incase mines faulty,
O and dtd we missed one day wed

Today's temp looks like u r close to ovulation pips...good luck

Grumpy day...I never thought it is so difficult to get 2 lines on opk let alone pregnancy sticks!!! I am not drinking water properly from past 10 days and I wil give up testing opk this cycle.. Hope I survive this cycle with some patience

I no the feeling hun
The past three cycles I've not managed to catch my pos opk
Frustrated!!
Mine r now getting darker x

Anchor- My luteal phase is usually 12DPO, so it's quite normal for me x

Hey Clandestine! Impatientwait sorry about af. Afm, hoping I'm ovulating today, my temp dropped like it usually does but my opk yesterday was still negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->