Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Go to fertilityfriend.com, click on "My Chart" at the top of the links on the left column.

Click on "Sharing" on the top menu of links. Then under "Charting Home Page" click on "get code"

Copy the code under: bbCode Code: (Message Boards)
and Paste into your BnB signature set-up (under User CP).

possible temp shift...if tomorrows temps stay up then o will be confirmed!! holy cow!! fx d! (after an anovulatory cycle last month O is a HUGE blessing)!

Yes, I like the look of this!

Update on me: there was a horrible murder crime scene in my undies on saturday thru today. Lmao ready to start baby making!

Love your sense of humour about it, way to get pumped for the next try!

Still in mid-TWW limbo... temps still in LP range (YAY!), but too early for a BFP (BOO, HISS!)... so just waiting :coffee:

Looking good, only a few more days!

No af as yet, slight temp drop, but still higher than last cycle x

Stay away, stay away, stay away! (AF of course, not you!)

Thanks Anchor. How you feeling Darling??

And for everyone i updated my sig for easier chart stalking purposes. :thumbup:

Okay, so I'm clinging on to every last bit of hope....

The cat woke me up at 3am and I took my temp (out of curiosity) and it was 36.08C. When I woke up at my usual time 3 hours later it was 35.87? Cause I was thinking if the 3am was correct, surely it'd rise about 0.3 by 6am?

I'm expecting af today, it's just the last two temps threw me, and with having broken sleep I'm hoping the 6am temp was wrong.

As I'm so hoping for a bfp soon, I then took it 10 mins after waking (6.10am) and it was 36.26C.

I realise I'm desperate LOL.

Thanks Anchor. How you feeling Darling??

And for everyone i updated my sig for easier chart stalking purposes. :thumbup:

I'm doing pretty well, feeling very tired some days, upset stomach some days, not much other days. Hopefully everything's fine (I'm definitely feeling more symptoms than my m/c pregnancy), but I think I have it pretty good.

The only big problem is that I can't get a scan! I tried to book with my gynaecologist and the first appointment they could give me is 25 April, so I went to my GP to refer me for a scan directly and he wouldn't do it, said 8 weeks is too early. Rubbish! I was very upset about that for a day, now I'm taking it in stride. This means I will have to get through the milestone of when I miscarried last time (9+1 to 9+5) without any information about how things are going this time...it's going to be tough!

Toffee that is a massive dip I am inclined to not believe it tbh :shrug:

:hug: Anchor that is harsh but I am sure everything is fine :hugs:

Hugs anchor :)

It is a huge dip, I just don't know. It is driving me insane.

What other "symptoms" do you have Toffee?

3am (cat woke me up): 36.08
6am 35.87
6.10am (after being awake ten mins) 36.26

No af yet, but I'm still clinging haha.

I don't really have any, in fact cramps have gone!

My boobs are huge though haha x

Hmmm I reckon the temp at 6am is a freak temp and it will shoot back up tomorrow FXd & :dust:

Haha thanks, I hope so xxx

I've attached what the temp corrector thinks if I exclude the 6am temp x

Attachments

• 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 6
My temp went down this morning, too. Realized some of DH's unfounded optimism had rubbed off on me and nothing like a low temp to snap you back into reality. Will just wait and see what it looks like tomorrow.

Anchor, sorry about the scna. They wont do an early scan here either. Im so unsure how im going to manage next time around without having 'Inside information'. Although if you have some bleeding they put you for an emergency scan right away...maybe a tiny white lie?

Toffee that temp adjusted does look LOADS better!! fx d!

Clandestine...sorry your temp dropped. BUt hopefully it ll come back up tomororw. Im here hoping for ya!

@sallyhansen76: I've decided even if it goes up tomorrow, it could still plummet Friday (I have a 12-14 day LP). I'm not getting on the roller coaster this cycle, just upsets me too much. Will temp/test until a new cycle starts and if I get a BFP, great!, but not holding my breath (or even hope, at this point).

Thanks. I was over the magical idea of how wonderful this would be by the end of my second cycle. Got of roller coaster by the end of #4. Almost just going through the motions at this point. But I either have to stop trying or stop caring if I fail. Have opted for the latter for now.

Ya i keep telling ymself that.. but even after almost 3 years i still get overly excited or optimistic. :(

I refuse to gte my hopes up too but I will for everyone else :wacko:
TTC is ALOT harder than expected :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"