Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

So sorry Toffee, big hugs.

Sally, I love seeing those solid cross-hairs! And I agree with that O date! Did you change the interpretation method or did FF adjust after a few more days of higher temps?

(and I did consider briefly saying that I had bleeding, but decided against it...for now!)

I changed the interpretation method. :) So geuss it was just taking its sweet a** time lol to give me my CH

What amde you change your mind about saying it or not. (so i know when it comes times for me to weigh the options)

I don't know, I think I was so surprised that they said no at 8 weeks, so I never considered the possibility of having to lie (as I would have had to if I had been going crazy at 6 weeks), so it probably would have seemed weird if I had suddenly said "oh yeah, and also I'm spotting". Plus it might mess up my records if everything does go well, I don't want to have a "high risk" indicator. If I had gone straight to the emergency room and tried to do it there it would have been much more expensive...plus it probably would have reminded me too much of last time I was there, actually having bleeding. Calming myself down and deciding to wait kind of means I'm keeping a more positive attitude than if I push and insist because "something might be wrong". But that's just me!

FF gave me some dotted cross hairs today. It also moved my expected AF due date forward a couple days. I noticed that at first the cross hairs were solid at first but about an hour later they turned to dotted... I am hoping for a higher temp tomorrow!

Nadia sweetly I think u e got dotted ch because I've put in ewcm after ov, take it out n see if it disappears ? U can always put it bk in hun
Great charts ladies sorry toffee damn witch

I was just stalking everyone's charts and there are quite a number of hopefulls that will be tesitng soon.
Good Luck to you ladies and that those temps stay high and we see some positives very soon!!!

Chalabella
Twiggers
Gkmk
Pipsbabybean
Sallyhansen76
Wytrease
Bahamabeauty
ClandestineTX

Nadia sweetly I think u e got dotted ch because I've put in ewcm after ov, take it out n see if it disappears ? U can always put it bk in hun

I tried removing it but it did not change the line. I dont know if it remembers it perhaps. But I am still having EWCM today so I think I will just keep the records as acurate as possible and just wait to see what happens.

Has anyone else noticed more EWCM after O? Could that be a good sign? Or perhaps I did not O on the day I think and I need to get back to bed and BD some more for this cycle... =)

Thanks Nadia. I ll be testing on monday (although no expecting anything at 11 dpo) hee hee

NadiaSweety: Thanks, hun! Don't hold your breath for me just yet - I test early, just don't "count" BFNs before my official test date. Only 11 DPO today, and average for a BFP is 13.6, but just not holding my breath! Plus my LP is only 11-13 days, so I'll likely see a witch before I could even get a BFP.

And if you have EWCM, you'd better get back to bed!!! Anytime you get a temp dip and/or fertile quality CM - DTD, every time!!!

I was wondering if someone could look at my chart and tell me if it is possible I Oed on April 10th or 11th rather than the 8th as FF caculated. (I think you are right ClandestineTX) I got the dotted cross hairs on the 10th and then proceeded to have definate EWCM for two days. My husband and I were totally BD out from a marathon month. (Thought I may have Oed early in the cycle and then had the real O around the this Monday. Plus My DH was so stressed from it all he actually had his first "failure" and then was turning down sex :cry:) We are just sick and tired of the TTC process. Part of me thinks that if we dont get it this month that we should take a break for our sanity. But I doubt I could keep my self from charting.

I just need to know for my own peace of mind if you think I Oed on the day FF thinks or if it was probably later. I don't want to put too much faith in this cycle and get let down if I already messed it up.

I was wondering if someone could look at my chart and tell me if it is possible I Oed on April 10th or 11th rather than the 8th as FF caculated. (I think you are right ClandestineTX) I got the dotted cross hairs on the 10th and then proceeded to have definate EWCM for two days. My husband and I were totally BD out from a marathon month. (Thought I may have Oed early in the cycle and then had the real O around the this Monday. Plus My DH was so stressed from it all he actually had his first "failure" and then was turning down sex :cry:) We are just sick and tired of the TTC process. Part of me thinks that if we dont get it this month that we should take a break for our sanity. But I doubt I could keep my self from charting.

I just need to know for my own peace of mind if you think I Oed on the day FF thinks or if it was probably later. I don't want to put too much faith in this cycle and get let down if I already messed it up.

It's definitely possible that it was the 10th or the 11th, but you need to see what your temps to over the next few days (specifically if you LP temps will stay above 97.2, then I'd vote for the later O).

I think everyone's DH has an issue of some sort at some point in this ttc thing. On occasion mine will have all systems go... and then like the Energizer bunny - can just go and go, but cannot finish - and has given up!

Only you and your husband can decide if taking a cycle off is right for you. I keep thinking I should take off one or even more than one, but I'd still chart and would go crazy watching a perfectly good chance for a BFP passing us by. Damned if we do and damned if we don't. Just one of those ttc joys. Actually told my husband this morning that I like the normal, optimistic me. This ttc me is very pessimistic and always bothered by something (temp dip, symptoms, lack of symptoms, etc.) and I don't like being this way, but we're in this for the long haul here (hopefully, not too long... but again, no optimism here today).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->