Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Oh Yes. I totally agree. The new super obsessed me who is always thinking about spikes and CM and test is way to OCD. Today was a perfect example. I should be optimistic because I have another temp rise and we did have some ok BD timing. But no I have to dwell on the negative. That there could be a chance our timing was off by a couple days and the sperm is not likely to have survived long enough to the later O day. I miss the care free, just happy to be married to my best friend feeling, before it was dampened by "why cant we get pregnant?".

But It is not all dark rain clouds and terrible charts. Other than the possible later O. My chart is looking very good. I am happy to see that my body is able to have a stable cycle with a somewhat predictable Ovulation. Every month I learn more and more about my body and we refine our tactics to help make next month better. Also since we are now pretty sure of not giving birth in 2013 the longer it takes to conceive now just helps get more medical bills in the same calendar year. That is a good thing when it comes to the nasty High Deductible Health Insurance plans we have here. I know other countries have better systems but here in America you have to consider the financial costs of deciding to have a baby because no one is going to pay your doctors bill for you. (wait I was supposed to be positive hehe).

Point is I am going to try to not think about all of this and just temp when I wake up and put it all out of my mind. I may try and stay away from this site over the weekend to help with the over analysis that always seems to be my problem. Thanks for listening ladies. I don't know what I would do with out you!

@NadiaSweety - you are singing my song this morning, my sister! Not doing well here either, pessimism is at an all time high. Or maybe it's just that I refuse to be optimistic and am trying to force myself into a neutral position. I'd love to be excited, but would prefer not to be disappointed so much more that I'm trying to stay out of this whole thing, emotionally.

Thank yOu Gkmk I have no idea but I'm anxious to see what the outcome will be my fiance hates for me to test early but he just don't know how it feels to keep wondering am i pregnant or am i not lol.... He wants me to wait until I'm like a week late but that's impossible I know for a fact that won't happen lol....

I know my AF is definite but let it wait for 1 of 2 days so I can atleast have a decent luteal phase length if not BFP

So sorry for all the AFs ladies, big hugs. It's so hard to move on to the next round, but I know you'll all be very strong!

Is anyone still waiting to test in the next few days? I'm losing track. It's been too long, we need some more bfps here! :)

I have O but no chance this cycle so CYCLE 9 is the ONE :thumbup: *I hope*

Hey ladies. SO sorry for all those that the :witch: visted.

:dust: to everyone!!

Tested this morning BFN...figures....

Is it to late to join you guys! I am chart obsessed since i started charting this month!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a979

Well, The plus side is that I did in fact O this cycle... that negative side FF recalculated my O to 3 days after we stopped DTD. The Chances are not that good for me this cycle now. I was pretty bummed that I let this cycle probably be negative, I feel like it was wasted. FF also moved out my AF due date to April 24-26. So I could end up with a 45 day cycle. Blah. At this rate That is only 8 cycles per year.

Sigh! :: -Discouraged::

Well, The plus side is that I did in fact O this cycle... that negative side FF recalculated my O to 3 days after we stopped DTD. The Chances are not that good for me this cycle now. I was pretty bummed that I let this cycle probably be negative, I feel like it was wasted. FF also moved out my AF due date to April 24-26. So I could end up with a 45 day cycle. Blah. At this rate That is only 8 cycles per year.

Sigh! :: -Discouraged::

You definitely ovulated, and we stopped early on more than one cycle, too. I think the more you chart, the more familiar you get with your own temp ranges - like my post-O temps are always > 97.6 on average, so when I see three days of those, I don't care what FF says - I know it's good. Also if FF tries to tell me I've ovulated and my temps are below that, I know not to believe it.

I wouldn't worry about your cycle length yet - not at all really during the first year ttc. Most of us were on some type of BC prior and if you look at other ladies with multiple charts, you can see an improvement over time. Mine started with negative OPKs (the entire month) and what looked like ovulation, but it was hard to tell for sure - now I get positive OPKs, definite temperature pattern that repeats every month and clear post-O rise/ biphasic chart, with a healthy LP length (started out being very worried about that - has gone from 10 days to 11-13, on average. If your cycles seem to stay > 35 days and don't seem to be shortening over time, I'd definitely get in to see your doctor - just to make sure there's not something going on!

GL and FX for you on your next cycle!

nadia hun, i know it does get discouraging. But i ll second clandestine. Dont take this cycle as a def cycle length. I d recommend maybe taking b complex vitamin to regulate cycle but it is normal to haev your cycles regulte over time. xx

Welcome Chazz! Stalking other charts is a great way to pass the TWW. :)

Since I have given up most hope for me this month I went stalking again... Sorry to all the ladies who received AF. There were far too many for my liking =(

But we still have some good hopefuls:

Chelabella - Good dip still above cover line at 6pdo. Could it be an Implantation dip? I think I read somewhere that was a myth but here's to hoping.

Twag - Looking really good. Hope those temps stay high!!

ValDante - We are both at 5dpo. Are you hopeful about your BD timing this cycle? When are you testing.

pipsbabybean - I am excited for your steady temps that are good and high. Much better than last cycle where they were up and down after O. Good Luck!

SallyHansen76 - I am super excited for your. your chart looks way better than last month. When will you test?

Universa - we are at about the same point 4dpo and your chart looks really promising! What day do you plan to test?

Chazzmatazz - That is quite a spike there but the temps are really low. you said this is your first month charting. How and when are your temping.

Hello I haven't been on for a while as for the reasons I posted in the thread in my sig but I'm now just charting to get my cycles back on track x

Anyone think I ovulated on the 14th? (Cd23)

https://i48.tinypic.com/15zi9w5.jpg

NAdia hun, thanks. MY chart IS looking positive but my tests seem to disagree. hahaha I tested today at 12 dpo and bfn. Wont be testing until friday now. Fx d. BUt at this point 12 dpo not holding out too much hope.

@NadiaSweety, you are the best stalker ever BTW!

@sallyhansen76, keeping my FX for you. I hate the BFN game at the end of the month (but alas, cannot give up POAS....).

@Missbx, way too soon to tell if you're temps are going up or not - just gotta wait a few more days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->