Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Nadia - my chart does look good shame it will not end in a BFP as we are on a TTC break until next cycle due to timing of O and moving house etc etc

FXd ladies for these new cycles - we need some more BFP's

:dust:

Ff says I ovulated on cd23?? Hopefully its right and my cycles are getting shorter :)

https://i50.tinypic.com/2ez1wd0.jpg

I would be inclined to agree more with a cd23 than cd14 O :thumbup:
How do you feel with the BD timing in with a good chance this cycle?

IM gonna have to second that. im keeping everything crossed for you missbx!

Im sending lots of :hugs: and baby dust to go catch that egg :dust: to ariel Gkmk Wytrease twiggers jeallybean missy5 toffee Bahamabeauty Clandestine Chela

Valdante/Chazz/universa - nice temps shifts! how are you feeling this cycle?

Impatient o looks like it could be close. Go catch that eggy! xx

Either the CD 23 or as late as CD 25 (due to EWCM and not yet high temps) - what's the normal range for your coverline/ LP temps?

Go Sally go! Are you going to test again soon or wait it out for a while?

My smart realistic part of my brain is saying im going to wait it out till friday. But my addicted to poas part is going antsy **pee pee pee pee pee pee on the stick NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW***

im finding it hard to make it just through the day without testing ahah i was able to not use fmu and was proud....now....doesnt mean much! LOL :rofl: ZERO will power!

You can do it only 2 more days Sally :thumbup:

I am temping under the tongue first thing in the morning before moving a muscle i am literally one step away from getting the other half to pop it in my mouth i move so little!

I am feeling OK, totally symptom spotting but trying not to!

I love looking at charts!

Congrats pipsbabybean on your BFP..if I were you, I would stop temping :)
Enjoy....

Hello

Ff moved my ovulation day when I put my temp in this morning from cd23to cd25 which one looks right? x

https://i48.tinypic.com/2q9gf4k.jpg

I would agree with cd25 :thumbup:

Congrats Pips H&H 9 months :happydance:

I also agree with CD 25, not just because of the temp, but because it's your last day of fertile CM and that usually changes quickly after ovulation for most women.

Af was due yesterday/today and my temp rose this morning...im thinking i may have ovulated cd 22 even tho i didnt haev ewcm anymore. Which would make this mornings temp make sense

Congrats Pips!!!

Sally, I don't know, with your OPK results I like the O date FF gave you...either way, looking good!

Af was due yesterday/today and my temp rose this morning...im thinking i may have ovulated cd 22 even tho i didnt haev ewcm anymore. Which would make this mornings temp make sense

I agree with anchor08 - cd 22 looks possible, even so - timing still looks good!

thanks! im not too stressed about it tho. Guess af should be here sun either way! ol

Chart stalking has become my new favorite past time...

Even though the witch showed her ugly face I must say that I was pleased having o'd on CD28 instead of CD89 like my previous cycle. Soy isoflavones had worked well for me last cycle and I've just completed my 5 days again.

I've never seen a more supportive group of ladies yet, u girls rock!

Xx best of luck to u Bahamabeauty

Still no af ladies and temo still didn't drop....eeeppp longest lp I've ever had assuming ff is right. Havent tested today and havent used fmy since tuesday...

Congrats Pips!!!

Sally, I don't know, with your OPK results I like the O date FF gave you...either way, looking good!

I was just popping bk to say I got my :bfp: on the 18th
Gail was right lol
Gl ladies baby dust to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back