Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

I wanna join, I finally hopped on the FF chart train last month. I started temping seriously this month and my temps seem all over the place...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4388ef/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hello

I'm 10dpo is it worth testing?? Here's my chart with todays temp. I tested yesterday and it was a bfn x

https://i39.tinypic.com/34dg7bl.jpg

I wanna join, I finally hopped on the FF chart train last month. I started temping seriously this month and my temps seem all over the place...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4388ef/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

:hi: welcome I am sure Toffee will add your chart to the front sheet when she is next on :thumbup:

Having a look at your chart I reckon yesterday cd22 was O day for you with the dip and just after your fertile CM and +ve OPK's hopefully you will see your temps go up & FF will give you crosshairs :thumbup:
Anyone else?

GL :dust:

Chazz - great temp rise :thumbup: like I said yesterday if that was IB on 10/11dpo then still a little early for a BFP but keep up the POAS & PMA :dust:

Missbx - chart looks good still early for a BFP so don't give up hope how long is your LP normally?

FXd ladies :dust:

Chazz - great temp rise :thumbup: like I said yesterday if that was IB on 10/11dpo then still a little early for a BFP but keep up the POAS & PMA :dust:

Missbx - chart looks good still early for a BFP so don't give up hope how long is your LP normally?

Thankyou x my lp is 14 xx

Welcome AJnJJ! It does look like you just ovulated or are ovulating now, so fingers crossed your temps go shooting up in the next few days.

Missbx - 14 day LP is fab :thumbup: in which case do not loose hope at 10dpo lots of women do not get early BFP's and only get a BFP when late :dust:

Finally got my solid crosshairs! I guess i'll go with what FF says even though i thought it was 2 days later than that! I had horrible night sweats last night which i've never had! I was drenched! Hope thats good! lol

Good luck impatient. hopefully its a good sign.

Missbx, i ve got everything crossed for you. And chazz too!

Welcome Aj!!

Hoping it is a good sign for you Impatient I know when I had my BFP I was boiling hot and had night sweats :thumbup:

FXd :dust:

Do u honestly think so? AF is due today and I'm not picking up a peep on frers :(

Been awhile since I posted on here. Today is 15dpo. I'm late for my period and my temp is still raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've gotten a positive test (visible in person not on camera) but my damn doctor literally refused to do a blood test Wednesday when I went in on 13dpo! The office does preggo tests as a walk in basis and if needed the doctor decides if a blood test is needed. The test was negative because their tests aren't very sensitive and they never do the tests properly but my doctor, despite being told I'd gotten a positive test and that I was concerned about miscarriage because my chemical last month she still refused the test. They didn't say it exactly but they basically said wait til I miss my period and come back in a week. So I'll go in next Wednesday if I still have no AF, which, with my temps and closed cervix I'm certain I won't be getting AF for a very, very long time!

Wow ValDante, congrats, that's amazing news!!! Keep us posted on here with how it's going, we're all so excited for you.

ValDante - congrats & best wishes!

Missbx & chazzmatazz....fx for u! The anticipation is overwhelming! Chazzmatazz ur siggy threw me for a loop, I looked at it and said "not day 1!!! Noooo!!" But whew, that was close :)

After a few days of my temps low its finally slowly going up! Hope its a good sign :D x

https://i43.tinypic.com/2k3amw.jpg

Been awhile since I posted on here. Today is 15dpo. I'm late for my period and my temp is still raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've gotten a positive test (visible in person not on camera) but my damn doctor literally refused to do a blood test Wednesday when I went in on 13dpo! The office does preggo tests as a walk in basis and if needed the doctor decides if a blood test is needed. The test was negative because their tests aren't very sensitive and they never do the tests properly but my doctor, despite being told I'd gotten a positive test and that I was concerned about miscarriage because my chemical last month she still refused the test. They didn't say it exactly but they basically said wait til I miss my period and come back in a week. So I'll go in next Wednesday if I still have no AF, which, with my temps and closed cervix I'm certain I won't be getting AF for a very, very long time!

Congratulations xx

So my temp is doing something?! Anyone know what? I've never seen it that high!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->