Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

AF is not due until the 26th since my O was later than expected. I really have no reason to but I am having a relapse of over thinking things... Our timing was way off and there is such a small chance I could get a positive this month yet I am starting to hope for it anyway. I am over analyzing my chart and imagining symptoms. I am so amazed at the power of the human mind and how emotion can completely cloud all logic.

***edit 9:30am - Just now: red spotting on tissue... I think AF is here... Back to the drawing board. I knew there was no hope for this month. SIGH!!!!

:hugs: to Nadia. At least you knew, even though I know that doesn't remove all hope. I've had a few less than ideally-timed cycles and was still holding out hope that maybe (despite all odds) it would have miraculously worked out for us. So I know it still sucks when it doesn't.

:hugs: nadia. Im sorry af seems to be joining you. xxxx It is hard to balance the battle between logic and hope. For me my hope is now borderline despair. And keeping a level head is so hard and we manage to get crush every time despite how 'cool' we think we are playing it. :hugs: All i can do for now is send u lots of hugs and hope this will be your Lucky cycle!! xx

AFM STILL NO FREAKING AF OR BFP! Usually i d be freaking amazed to not have af but it would be nice if it would ocme with a BFP! Good lord, this is always complicated! lol

AF is on the way for me but I am excited about that as means sooner she is here sooner she can leave and I can crack on with Cycle 9 and try to find that elusive BFP :thumbup:

:hugs: Nadia :hugs:

Also wanted to add. If there were some people who really wanted to stalk apst charts i have pictures of all past charts on the first page of my journal. Happy stalking xx

AF is on the way for me but I am excited about that as means sooner she is here sooner she can leave and I can crack on with Cycle 9 and try to find that elusive BFP :thumbup:

:hugs: Nadia :hugs:

Thank you all! At least I have access to great ladies like you all to bounce these feelings off of.

And Way-to-be Positive!! I like that. I will also welcome AF as soon as possible so I can get on with my cycle 8.

Valdante, universa and Chazz, I'm stalking you! Give us updates...and maybe some tests to squint at! :)

HELP LADIES!!! I don't know if i believe FF to the fullest! What do yall think!?

HELP LADIES!!! I don't know if i believe FF to the fullest! What do yall think!?

Looking at your temps, OPK's and CM I would say cd17 is more likely O day not where FF has put it I think in the next few days of temping it will become clear and FF will move your crosshairs :shrug: - anyone else?

FXd

That is confusing, but I agree with Twag. Anyway, it's always better to assume later O than earlier, otherwise you could test too soon and be very frustrated (been there, believe me!). Good luck!

I think FF is basing your crosshairs on temps alone and if you take into account your CM and +ve opks then the crosshairs are wrong - I reckon another high temp tomorrow and FF may move them :thumbup:

FXd for you

Congrats pips :)

Updated front page now.

I'm just updating, we are still ttc, but not charting. I'm trying not to obsess, hence the quick drop in :) x

GL Toffee I hope the non charting helps with feeling less stressed about it all - I know I tried that and it just stressed me out more since passing the 6 month mark I feel a lot less stressed about TTC and I know it will happen when it happens :shrug:

GL ladies :dust:

No sign of a BFP or AF

and my chart just confuses me what do you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a979

No sign of a BFP or AF

Chart is looking great - if that was IB on 10/11dpo then apparently you won't see a BFP until 6 days after so still early in that case FXd for you :dust:

How long have you been off the BCP out of interest? it is just it can take a while for your cycles to get to "normal" after coming off

:dust:

No sign of a BFP or AF

Chart is looking great - if that was IB on 10/11dpo then apparently you won't see a BFP until 6 days after so still early in that case FXd for you :dust:

How long have you been off the BCP out of interest? it is just it can take a while for your cycles to get to "normal" after coming off

:dust:

I have only been off for a couple of months now, so it would be a bonus if i did get a BFP this month :)

Well they do say you can be at your most fertile just coming off :shrug:

GL to you :dust:

So FF moved my o date a few days, still think it needs to move it a few more and give me solid crosshairs...guess we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->