Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

It's a nice jump though! Always nice when it goes high and stays high, although you can't know for sure just from that. At least it means you definitely ovulated and your hormone levels are probably good. :)

What's eveyone think of my chart I'm 12dpo?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3074//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

If anyone wants to start a new thread and quote the first page, feel free. I'm not coming on here anymore now. Good luck ladies xxx

I've been waiting for three high temp days to get crosshairs, but today my temp went down. I was up at 5:30 using the restroom, and I temp at 9....don't know if that could be a cause or not.

Anyone know what could be up....this is my first legit attempt at temping...

If you usually temp at 9, temping at 5:30 could definitely do it. If your temp goes back up in the next few days you'll probably get crosshairs, and you could think about discarding the low temp if you don't get crosshairs but it looks like you should have besides that date.

Toffee, you can always ask to have the thread change administrators. Just write a message to the administration and write who you want to change the thread too.

I am happy to take over the updating of the 1st page if no one minds?

If you usually temp at 9, temping at 5:30 could definitely do it. If your temp goes back up in the next few days you'll probably get crosshairs, and you could think about discarding the low temp if you don't get crosshairs but it looks like you should have besides that date.

I didn't temp at 5:30, I just woke up and got out of bed. Then when I temped at my normal time it was lower. Today it went back up though... But still no crosshairs... Even when I discard that temp I still don't get them...

I've got a question for all you tempers..anyone know if the during the day temp means anything?? Thanx..

I didn't temp at 5:30, I just woke up and got out of bed. Then when I temped at my normal time it was lower. Today it went back up though... But still no crosshairs... Even when I discard that temp I still don't get them...

I understand now. I wouldn't think that would affect it too much then...maybe just wait a few more days and see what happens. Sorry there isn't a better answer!

I've got a question for all you tempers..anyone know if the during the day temp means anything?? Thanx..

Don't think it would, affected so much by eating/drinking/breathing/ambient room temperature/activity level, I would think.

Thanks for the votes :haha: but truely I am happy to take over the updating of the thread if no one else wants too :thumbup:

AjN - did you maybe sleep with your mouth open or anything when you went back to sleep? Only thing I can think of that would have put your temp off :shrug: hopefully your next temp will shed some light and FF will work itself out :thumbup:

Impatient - I have never temped during the day but as Anchor said above I couldn't imagine it would tell you much unless you temped at a constant point everyday during the day and tracked the pattern :shrug:

I was just curious cause the past few daya I have been feeling very hot and had a temp of like 98.9 and normally my temps during the day arw around 96. Something.. waa just curious.. thank you two!

Aj I wouldnt necessarily worry too much. I know its super frustrating not getting crosshairs. But when i went to my clinic i have lots of charts with no crosshairs which i assumed was anovulatory the dr said there was still an o pattern even if i didnt see it. So im hoping its just a shy O. Temps are great, but can be effected by soo much. Also change of seasons doesnt help either. Our bodies are adjusting to the new temp surroundings. xxxx Hopefully tho ff will catch your o day with your next few temps. Fx d

Impatient, i second what those ladies said. Although temps during the day can be lower pre o and higher post o, they dont hold much weight. (like the girls said) too many variables.

Someone please tell me you see this! It is really easy to see for me but i need second opinions..only one home with me is 5 yrs old and i don't need her to see lol and hubbys at work! Help!

Attachments

• 20130430_124647.jpg
    20130430_124647.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g