Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

omg! really? THANX! i'm so trying not to get my hopes up..about to take another and then another tom. morning.

I took the liberty of tweeking your pic Hope you dont mind
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/bac33512-0ed9-4cf2-899d-017d6c04cc49_zps9df0375e.jpg

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/bf19a8ab-ea13-477c-9b28-14584cd635a8_zps9cadc283.jpg

OMG your awesome!!!!! I just did another after chugging water and its there again!! I'm flipping out!

Your knocked up!! :haha: Whooohooo Another bfp for the stalkers thread!

Now ur going to have to start a preg journal so i can stalk you properly (since i wont have a chart to stalk anymore) lol

lol I def. will see as its my first! I just scheduled a dr appt for tom. they said they will do an ultrasound and bloodwork...i just gotta find a baby sitter lmao

nope they said tom. lol idk why they would do it so early...maybe cause i told them i think i have a yeast infection! idk. Will def keep you updated..if they get a positive tom. then i will start my preg journal!

:yipee: I dont think theyll be able to see anything this early. :wacko: might just stress you more than anything. :( either way im excited for your test tomorrow!

Aj I wouldnt necessarily worry too much. I know its super frustrating not getting crosshairs. But when i went to my clinic i have lots of charts with no crosshairs which i assumed was anovulatory the dr said there was still an o pattern even if i didnt see it. So im hoping its just a shy O. Temps are great, but can be effected by soo much. Also change of seasons doesnt help either. Our bodies are adjusting to the new temp surroundings. xxxx Hopefully tho ff will catch your o day with your next few temps. Fx d

Impatient, i second what those ladies said. Although temps during the day can be lower pre o and higher post o, they dont hold much weight. (like the girls said) too many variables.

I'm tempted to just change FF to go based off the OPKs.. But maybe I'll just leave it for a while... So frustrating lol!

Thanx..I really don't want an ultrasound..thats for sure!

Congratulations!!! That's a definite positive, and it probably looks clearer in real life than in a picture. Keep us posted tomorrow, we're so excited for you!

My dr appt was moved to friday cause of babysitter issues. Will keep yall updated!

That most certainly is a BFP! Congrats are in order! I logged in and glanced ur chart in ur siggy, saw the green line from ur temps and wondered what I missed! Oh what great joy such a little line brings :)

I know lol I been poas all day 3 pos on frer but neg on digi but in guessing I don't have enough hcg in my system yet..

Frer's are 15-25 miu I think, digi's are at least 50 miu as far as I kno...could be wrong tho. Either way, I get very excited when someone who has been trying see the light at the end of the tunnel, some ppl don't understand what a great struggle this can be.

My temps are mental https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/43a979 I have no bfp and no AF I'm going mental :(

Congrats on the bfp impatientwait!

Congrats Impatient H&H 9 months :flower:

Chazz - your chart looks good :thumbup: Hope you get some sort of answer soon :hugs: I hope it isn't the BCP messing with your cycle as this is the 1st cycle completely free from BCP is that correct?

Congrats Impatient H&H 9 months :flower:

Chazz - your chart looks good :thumbup: Hope you get some sort of answer soon :hugs: I hope it isn't the BCP messing with your cycle as this is the 1st cycle completely free from BCP is that correct?

I have had one AF since coming off which was fairly normally possibly a bit short.

I really want my AF to turn up now as today i am 20dpo (if i even o'ed) and just want to get started again lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->