Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Any test pics today??? I se eyou changed your ticker!! :yay:

Yes I posted some in a thread in the tww called 1/2dpo one from today is darker!!

lol I def. will see as its my first! I just scheduled a dr appt for tom. they said they will do an ultrasound and bloodwork...i just gotta find a baby sitter lmao

Congrats!! Wish you H&H 9 months.

Here is my test from today girl, still faint but its darker than the others, and then i just got the yes+ today, so i think i really believe it now LMAO

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20130502_131413.jpg
    20130502_131413.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
I messaged wobbles and looks like the admin has changed now :)

Good luck ladies, and congrats impatientwait x

Good luck to you too toffee. :hugs: Hopefully a bfp will come soon and you ll be back to update. xxx

Cool! New thread person, can you add me to the front page?

Officially 3 DPO, as of this morning's temp - will be testing 13 May! Kind've snuck up on me this month!

Cool! New thread person, can you add me to the front page?

Thanks Toffee good luck hope to see you back soon with a BFP update :hugs:

AJn I will add you now :thumbup:

SallyHansen, Question. So two days ago on 11dpo my digital said not pregnant, today it says pregnant and mine line is way darker...that means the hcg is building in my system good right?

Cause i remember my chemical 2 years ago the lines never got darker!

impatient, Yes at 11 dpo it is likely the levels werent high enough to get the digi to write preg. But if everything is getting darker now i d say thats an amazing sign!

Okay, great. Thanx so much! I love having these forums! Ya'll ladies are wonderful and idk what i would do if i just sat here all day thinking all this stuff to myself!

I agree if the lines are getting darker and the digi is picking it up then it is fantastic :thumbup: my chemical lines didn't get darker and digi didn't pick it up so I say all is good

:hugs: :dust: I know when my time comes I will not believe it either :dohh:

OK so feeling a huge amount of pressure now being in control of the thread :wacko: :haha: go easy on me girls :flower:

I'm not really sure what to make of my chart this month. I never got crosshairs, but it seems clear that I would have Od on the 22nd, so I think I'm about 8DPO...

Why's it gotta be so crazy!?

I think your cd25 temp maybe throwing it off :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"