Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

That is frustrating AJ, but I agree, it definitely looks like you ovulated. I'm guessing the three days of higher temps right around your positive opks are messing it up, but there's nothing you can or should do about it, just wait patiently (hahaha!) and see what happens. Fingers crossed for you, I like the high temperatures you've had the last few days!

I agree it definitely looks like you have O and nice high temps just have to ride it out I guess FF is only a system we know our bodies better I think :thumbup:

Anyone think I may have ovulated later then ff has said? I'm going nuts possibly 18dpo with a bfn x

No I think is agree with the o date it has given you :wacko:

I'm not certain how long my LP is because I always only used OPKS prior to this month, so I don't know exact dates of O. So now I'm not sure when AF will come...I got my +OPK about 2 days later than usual this cycle. If I had a normal cycle, AF would have been due today...so should I (hopefully not) expect it 2 days later?

Anyone think I may have ovulated later then ff has said? I'm going nuts possibly 18dpo with a bfn x

Sorry it's so confusing! I agree with Twag, FF looks right. I hope you're one of the unusual ladies who take a long time to show a positive test! If nothing changes in a few more days though (no AF or BFP) you might want to call your doctor and see what they think.

I'm not certain how long my LP is because I always only used OPKS prior to this month, so I don't know exact dates of O. So now I'm not sure when AF will come...I got my +OPK about 2 days later than usual this cycle. If I had a normal cycle, AF would have been due today...so should I (hopefully not) expect it 2 days later?

Yes, I would wait 2 days before considering AF "late". If your cycles were regular before, counting from the positive OPK should be a good approximation of LP length (give or take a day). Hope it stays away!!!

Well my temps took a dive...I'm guessing AF's about to rear her ugly head... :(

Argh, I hate that, it would affect my mood all day! Good luck though, could still be a one-day dip.

Argh, I hate that, it would affect my mood all day! Good luck though, could still be a one-day dip.

No such luck, it dipped lower and then AF showed.... Yuck. Just schedule my HSG and ultrasound and SA for hubby. :-/

So sorry Ajn, sounds like you have some answers coming though! Good luck and big hugs.

So sorry ajn. :hugs:

Afm hoping for a temp rise tomorrow to confirm o today!

We could be 2ww buddies Sally :thumbup:

I got a +ve opk this morning my 1st one ever :yipee: with 2MU and then my opk at 11.30am was lighter and the one at 1pm lighter still (I will post pic in my journal of the last 2 later!)

So need my temps to do something that looks like O :haha:

Indeed!! :wohoo:Soo exciting. It would be amazing to get our BFP same day no?!

That would be totally amazing - when are you due to test?

Im not sure. Prob the 16-17th? I ll prob start testing.. haha but i have about 30 hpt at home so i make ZERO promises!! haha

Well AF is due on the 21/22nd for me so I may join you in the testing from the 16-17th :haha:

I'll probably start in a day or two - especially since the consensus is :test: whether my mom is here or not. Just not feeling optimistic this cycle because of my crazy (and crazy low) temps. The only thing that really makes me think I ovulated is my sore boobs, otherwise, I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->