Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

I don't generally as a rule test early but you know what I need to get into the swing of things and just enjoy POAS :haha: if I don't expect a :bfp: then no harm done :thumbup:

I always test early with no expectations - I also start so early that a BFP would be highly unlikely, even if I was pregnant. I also don't find meaning in a BFN before a reasonable test date (e.g. at least a day longer than my normal LP).

That sounds like good logic to me - I like that expect a BFN until after the :witch: is late then no disappointment just POAS fun

:yipee: Yay more in my (what others like to call) Poas insanity club. I like saying it passes the time and definately doesnt get my hopes¸until reason too. Lol

Right ladies FF has given me crosshairs and said I am 3dpo wi O on cd11 I disagree and think it is 2dpo and O cd12. Opinions please??

I think the reason for the increase in temp on cd12 was because I O early cd12 as my +ve was at 7am temp taken at 6.30am so thinking egg was released resulting in a slightly higher temp! I think tomorrow temp will go up more and then FF will move it along a bit - what you think?

Right ladies FF has given me crosshairs and said I am 3dpo wi O on cd11 I disagree and think it is 2dpo and O cd12. Opinions please??

I think the reason for the increase in temp on cd12 was because I O early cd12 as my +ve was at 7am temp taken at 6.30am so thinking egg was released resulting in a slightly higher temp! I think tomorrow temp will go up more and then FF will move it along a bit - what you think?

I agree with you, and FF should move it once you add in Friday's temp, even if it's at the current level and not any higher than today. The OPK + should count for something!

Thanks I am glad it is not just me I was wondering if I was mental!! Seems FF has done it to a few people this month adding crosshairs before +ve opk :wacko:

They are coming Sally they are on their way up yesterday was O for sure so in 2 more days you will be 3dpo :thumbup:

I tried adding a bunch of temps to see where my ch would go and the earliest i can get them is today... :( Bleeh

nah your dip was yesterday and your 2 x +ve was the day before so it is talking rubbish if it says today!!! especially as your fertile cm has gone!

Like I said to someone else you know your body better than some software FF is not always right :nope: like mine is telling me O was cd11 NO it is wrong!!

Hiya can i join please,
I don't have a lot of infor on my chart at the moment though.
on FF it says im 5dpo but im sure i am 6.
I'm using the free vip thing at the moment and on the pregnancy monitor thing i have 7 points, is that a good sign for what they say 5dpo.
I know it's not a sure way of saying whether i could get a bfp.

Your right twag..its just frustrating my temps dont seem to be co operating. :S Also how much do u think sleeping with the fan on you interferes with temps?!?! i slept last night and previous night with a fan on me first time...:S

:hi: of course you can join I will add your chart to the 1st page for stalking :thumbup:

I do not put symptoms on FF anymore as I was getting too excited about the point system but not getting my BFP so now I keep them to myself :haha: or my journal at least :dohh:

Chart looks good :thumbup: wow trying for #2 with a 2 month old go you :thumbup:

Your right twag..its just frustrating my temps dont seem to be co operating. :S Also how much do u think sleeping with the fan on you interferes with temps?!?! i slept last night and previous night with a fan on me first time...:S

Well silly billy that will make your temps lower as you will be cooler due to the fan and it will take time for your overall picture to adjust to now having a fan on when previously you didn't

You Ovd yesterday and you are more than in with a chance as your BD pattern was great :thumbup: (did you get a sneaky midnight one for luck??)

2ww & bump buddies :hugs:

:hi: of course you can join I will add your chart to the 1st page for stalking :thumbup:

I do not put symptoms on FF anymore as I was getting too excited about the point system but not getting my BFP so now I keep them to myself :haha: or my journal at least :dohh:

Chart looks good :thumbup: wow trying for #2 with a 2 month old go you :thumbup:

thank you, yea we wanted our kids to be close in age, plus it took 25 months to fall pregnant with our little one, so thought it couldn't hurt to try a little early :D

Thanks twag! hahaha Yes a 1 o clock am run for extra good luck! haha
Steph welcome., Holy moly indeed!!! You are one strong momma!!

GL Steph I hope it doesn't take as long for #2

Go girl we both got our 1 for luck in :thumbup:

How is everyone doing? Update ladies please.

AFM - 6dpo today feeling very tired well exhausted really, dull crampy feeling with odd twinges down low, low dull back ache! Hope these are good things :dohh:

How is everyone doing? Update ladies please.

AFM - 6dpo today feeling very tired well exhausted really, dull crampy feeling with odd twinges down low, low dull back ache! Hope these are good things :dohh:

Those are all good signs! My first noticeable symptom was lower back ache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->