Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Thanks I hope so I normally get a dull lower back ache day before or of AF but I have had this since 1/2dpo very odd :wacko:

I'm starting to think i'm out, i've had a temp drop this morning, it's still above the coverline though, don't think that actaully means anything though, caved in and tested this morning it came out negative. Even though my appitte has increased (last time it did that i was pregnant with my son) peeing like a trooper somedays, more gassy then my husband and thats saying something :haha: but i've also been getting AF type cramps for the last 2 days :(

Hi ladies, normally I would be so excited for ff to give me crosshairs but I had no other signs of o'ing and I feel like I've wasted a cycle. No fertile cm, no positive opk's...nothing. My cycles are usually all over the place but there's usually no doubt about when I O, this is quite disappointing :(

I'm starting to think i'm out, i've had a temp drop this morning, it's still above the coverline though, don't think that actaully means anything though, caved in and tested this morning it came out negative. Even though my appitte has increased (last time it did that i was pregnant with my son) peeing like a trooper somedays, more gassy then my husband and thats saying something :haha: but i've also been getting AF type cramps for the last 2 days :(

9DPO still early for FXd for you :thumbup:

Hi ladies, normally I would be so excited for ff to give me crosshairs but I had no other signs of o'ing and I feel like I've wasted a cycle. No fertile cm, no positive opk's...nothing. My cycles are usually all over the place but there's usually no doubt about when I O, this is quite disappointing :(

That is odd about the lack of fertile cm, do you usually get +ve opk? your chart clearly shows a biphasic so odd - did you manage to get any BD in?
:hugs:

BB i d still be ok with it. Your temps are looking grea.t As for not getting an opk, i d say that a surge can be as short as 3-4 hours so if you werent testing more than 3-4 times a day u may have missed it with the opk. xxx

That is odd about the lack of fertile cm, do you usually get +ve opk? your chart clearly shows a biphasic so odd - did you manage to get any BD in?
:hugs:[/QUOTE]

This has been the WEIRDEST cycle yet :shrug:. Opk's have never failed me (until now). The only indication of ovulation I had was an increased sex drive which totally went to waste because OH was away on a business trip. If my O day is correct, my hopes aren't up because we only got to BD 5 days before that :(

BB i d still be ok with it. Your temps are looking grea.t As for not getting an opk, i d say that a surge can be as short as 3-4 hours so if you werent testing more than 3-4 times a day u may have missed it with the opk. xxx

Funny thing is, I test twice a day and thought that was obsessive, now I have a better excuse!

Sperm can live for upto 6 days apparently so not totally out :dust:

I POAS opk 3/4 times a day and only once got a +ve (proper one) this cycle and that was with 2MU :wacko: strange things LH surges!!

Argh I don't know what's going on with my chart lately. I think I must have ovulated later and I thought I may have had a faint positive on a ic 2-3days ago. x

Missbx your chart is crazy when are you going to test again or go get bloods done?

Missbx your chart is crazy when are you going to test again or go get bloods done?

I may test tomorrow or the day after my cycles are always long so it wouldn't surprise me if I wasn't preg . If you haven't seen my thread feel free to see what you think on my test x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1845331-bfp-another-evap-update-7.html

I have been silently following you on that thread and I could see something on one of the ones you posted but I also know IC's can be very unreliable - I would try a FRER (or did you do that already??)
My sister never got a +ve HPT but she has 2 children only knew by blood tests - just saying :thumbup:

Missbx, I second getting that blood work done, at least it'll pick up whatever ur hcg level is. I'm so nervous for u! FX!!

I'm starting to think i'm out, i've had a temp drop this morning,

9dpo is early for testing, and I don't know what your LP is normally, but for me that would be early for an "AF is coming" temp drop, so you never know, see what happens tomorrow! It could go shooting back up. Hope so!

That is frustrating, but as far as I've read, temperature is supposed to be the most reliable sign that you O'd, even if other symptoms don't show that it's coming, so hopefully that's what happened for you!

Argh I don't know what's going on with my chart lately. I think I must have ovulated later and I thought I may have had a faint positive on a ic 2-3days ago. x

That is a crazy chart...if you test again, post it here! I looked at your earlier tests and it's hard to see anything, but I know it's always clearer in person than on a photograph, even if it's modified. So excited for you!

I'm starting to think i'm out, i've had a temp drop this morning,

9dpo is early for testing, and I don't know what your LP is normally, but for me that would be early for an "AF is coming" temp drop, so you never know, see what happens tomorrow! It could go shooting back up. Hope so!

It went back up to 36.7 my lp is usaully 14 days. woke up with some cramping this morning not as bad as it was yesturday and have pretty much gone. I am hoping that the dip and cramps are all part of implantion

Implantation doesn't cause temp dips. Secondary hormone surges do. Those are normal in both pregnant and non-pregnant charts and while they are more common in pregnant charts, personally I wouldn't hang my hopes on them!

So to add more confusion to my oh so lovely cycle, I had some spotting today...any ideas on why :shrug:? I don't wanna think too much into it seeing that we only got to BD 5 days before O since OH had a business trip. Can someone plz shed some light on this situation for me :wacko:

No idea sorry :hugs: sperm can live for upto 6 days tho :dust:

Right ladies how does my chart look I can't tell if at 8dpo it is looking good or not?

So to add more confusion to my oh so lovely cycle, I had some spotting today...any ideas on why :shrug:? I don't wanna think too much into it seeing that we only got to BD 5 days before O since OH had a business trip. Can someone plz shed some light on this situation for me :wacko:

I don't know, but your temperature rise is clear, so at least this cycle you can be pretty confident of O...I realise that's a small comfort at best, but I'm really glad you're not in another 100 day cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->