Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

No idea sorry :hugs: sperm can live for upto 6 days tho :dust:

Right ladies how does my chart look I can't tell if at 8dpo it is looking good or not?

I like it! The continued temp rise of the last few days looks good...possibly for pregnancy, but even if not, good progesterone levels, which helps support early pregnancy when it happens.

Can I join too? Been TTC for quite a while now but this is my first cycle charting & on clomid. I need all the help I can get :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42cf21/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

:hi: of course you can I will add your chart to the frog page when I get to work :thumbup:

GL and lots of baby :dust:

Added Hopethisyear :thumbup:

So how is everyone I see there are a lot of ladies in their 2ww at the moment FXd & :dust:
and a few ladies waiting to O so lots of :sex:y :dust:

Thank you I don't feel particularly hopeful though :shrug:

I guess we will find out in the next few days - really hoping my temp stays up :wacko:

Added Hopethisyear :thumbup:
So how is everyone I see there are a lot of ladies in their 2ww at the moment FXd & :dust:

Thanks so much! This charting can be a bit confusing! Does anyone chart while on clomid? I just see so many ups and downs with my temps and wonder if that is because of the clomid. Went for my CD21 blood test at 2dpo and it came back as 5 so Dr said I did O, but not great.

Sorry I don't know anything about clomid but hopefully someone on here may do FXd great that you did O :thumbup:

Well AF was due today according to my sums at least FF says tomorrow, still having negative tests so at the moment i'm guess FF was right but we will see. usually AF will turn when i go to the loo first thing in the morning. Might have to buy a test if she dosen't as meant to be getting a tattoo on sunday.

I am just taking prenatals impatient so is the dh we have been for months now :thumbup:

Sorry I don't know anything about clomid but hopefully someone on here may do FXd great that you did O :thumbup:

I had an ultrasound today to confirm O...1 egg right side...yay! Praying I'm going to get a BFP this month!!! Your chart is looking awesome!!

Twag...try baby asprin one time a day of 81 mg till u get ur bfp..i did that and got mine immediately lol..i was also taking evening primrose oil till o and then flaxseed oil...but i think it was the baby asprin!!

Hey all! I'm back browsing the boards again, but still not temping. AF due monday, and I'm as sure as I can be she'll be here x

AF still not here yet was due yesturday did a test this morining and it was a bfn

Congrats twag :)

and looks like Sally has a BFP too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"