Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Idk if itz for babies... seems that way.. its orange flavore.. chewable and only 81 mg.. lol

A week later I'm still waiting for HSG and ultrasound detailed results. I know my tubes were clear but that's it. Turns out they didn't have the correct fax number for my doctor. Now I'm waiting for them to receive it. The wait is giving me anxiety! Also, coming up on O within the next few days.

Congrats and H&H 9 mo to all the new BFPs!

Can anyone tell if my chart is looking triphasic? I'm still learning how charting works...thanks!!!!!

@Hopethisyear: I don't think it looks triphasic, but that doesn't mean anything really except in hindsight (see notes for littlesteph, below). You do have erratic temps, do you take it at the same time every day?

@littlesteph: a biphasic chart is one with clear pre-ovulation phase of lower temps and post-ovulation phase of higher temps. A triphasic chart shows pre- and post-ovulation temps and a third, higher range of post-ovulation temps - some believe a triphasic chart is a sign of pregnancy, but most women with BFPs don't have them. In the small number that do, it's really only clear by the end of the cycle (looking back at it) - you really can't tell while you're still mid-LP.

I don't think my chart was triphasic or Sally's just temps stayed up :shrug:

GL ladies :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/432ecb//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I stopped temping, but was mine? if so it started way late and wouldnt of seen it till way after AF was due.

Yeah I think yours is impatient I have stopped temping (dh was scared about this lol) so I don't know if mine would have turned out that way or not :shrug:

@Impatientwait: yours might have been if you'd continued temping and it stayed around 98.6, but that was already CD 42! The majority of your LP seems consistent with your other post-ovulation temps (pre-BFP chart).

And Twag, you took your chart of your signature - so I can't even look at it, now!

Clandestine its on the first page of this thread. All of ours is! xx

Clandestine it is on the 1st page :thumbup: but mine is Definately not triphasic lol just didn't feel the need to temp anymore :shrug:

They are all on the first page! You ladies are so organized! I agree Twag, I don't think yours is, but may have been later, if you'd kept temping (but why bother, you got your BFP!!!!!!). No more temping for you - not for a LONG time!!!

Yes all on the first page with names :thumbup: and I update them for new people & BFPs :thumbup:

Yeah dh wasn't convinced that I should stop temping like it will break something or something :wacko: but I didn't see the point I don't want to be worrying about what my temps are doing :shrug:

LOL, Twag! If DH thinks temping is so awesome, how about he start doing it instead of you for the duration of your PREGNANCY!!!! Still excited, can you tell?

I know right I want to sleep with my mouth open lol :rofl:

@Hopethisyear: I don't think it looks triphasic, but that doesn't mean anything really except in hindsight (see notes for littlesteph, below). You do have erratic temps, do you take it at the same time every day?

@littlesteph: a biphasic chart is one with clear pre-ovulation phase of lower temps and post-ovulation phase of higher temps. A triphasic chart shows pre- and post-ovulation temps and a third, higher range of post-ovulation temps - some believe a triphasic chart is a sign of pregnancy, but most women with BFPs don't have them. In the small number that do, it's really only clear by the end of the cycle (looking back at it) - you really can't tell while you're still mid-LP.

Thanks for looking :) I do take my temp between 5:30-6:00AM every day. I'm on clomid, so I think that affects temps...Also, I tend to sleep with my mouth open (not good for temping), so not really sure if my temps really mean anything at all. I did have a drop today at 10dpo (cd29)

@Twag: you are hilarious :rofl: and I hope you slept with your mouth wide open last night!

@Hopethisyear: I know nada about Clomid. I do know temps are never (EVER) about individual temps and always about the pattern of temps over time. Definitely don't stress a one day increase or decrease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->