Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Hi Toffee! Thanks for stopping by, great to see you here again.

TWAG!!!!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Thanks it is still early only 12dpo today and Sally is one day behind me at 11dpo
I am hoping to use a FRER tomorrow and get a nice line & some point see the words on a digi then I will fully believe it :dohh: guess I need to update the 1st page :cloud9:

Omg my first H&H 9 mths message :cloud9: made me well up lol

I will be sticking around here until there are 27 BFPs up there in that title :thumbup:

i'm out this month AF arrived this morning 2 days late. oh well can now move in actaully TTCing rather then the whole NTNP.

Happy and healthy 9 months twag. Or aka my pregnancy twin. Hee hee. I am beyond thrilled fpr us bpth and couldnt find a better friend to share our entire journey together with. Xxx
Anchor ya officiallu knocked up hahaha. Weekends are hard to be on bnb so my update sucks ans is late so I apologize. Lol but yes at 9 dpo got faint line. And at 11 dpo digi shoutes pregnant at me. :) after such a long journey im glad to be here!

i'm out this month AF arrived this morning 2 days late. oh well can now move in actaully TTCing rather then the whole NTNP.

Two days late is such a tease, I'm sorry! Good luck with the "active" ttc part, we'll be watching! (your chart, that is. :) )

Omg my first H&H 9 mths message :cloud9: made me well up lol

I will be sticking around here until there are 27 BFPs up there in that title :thumbup:

Yay again for you! Can't wait to see your next tests.

Happy and healthy 9 months twag. Or aka my pregnancy twin. Hee hee. I am beyond thrilled fpr us bpth and couldnt find a better friend to share our entire journey together with. Xxx
Anchor ya officiallu knocked up hahaha. Weekends are hard to be on bnb so my update sucks ans is late so I apologize. Lol but yes at 9 dpo got faint line. And at 11 dpo digi shoutes pregnant at me. :) after such a long journey im glad to be here!

So amazing Sally! And yes, 14 weeks feels amazing, no denying it now...although I'm not showing yet, which I'm actually okay with. There's plenty of time left still!

haha i think i'd be a little freeked out if you were watching anything else :haha: :D

This TWW is dragging by sooooo slow for me! At least I'm having lots of time to learn about charting.

Yay for twag and sally!! See yall in first trimester! Told you twag hehe :) knew it was your month
little steps go for next month and fx for you!!

Congrats to all the latest BFPs!! Impatient, Twag and Sally - you give us all hope! :happydance:

H&H 9 months to you all!

Hope to see more BFPs here soon! :dust:

Thank you ariel and good luck to you. All that i can recommend is baby apsring evening primrose till you o and then flaxseed after but idk if that will help since you have irregular cycles but its worth a try!!

Thanks Impatient! I've been taking baby aspirin, will look into evening primrose and flaxseed. At least I've been Oing and my last cycle was shorter at 33! We get DH's 3rd SA May 29 so *hopefully* numbers are up and we can also try IUI! :)

Congrats ladies!!! I don't log on for a few days and come back to it raining bfp's! This is so exciting! Hopefully it's contagious....

is baby aspirin actually aspirin for babies? or is it something else haha x

I hope the BFP rain continues!

H&H 9 months to both of you, Sally and Twag!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->