Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I have been gone so long. But with my long cycles I tried to give my self a mental break from the forums until O. But I have found other ways to fufill my Pregnancy Obsession in the form of movies and books. I think I am really becoming addicted. I guess that is to be expected duting TTC but it feels weird. I feel that I can't share all the thoughts I am having on the subject or people will think I am crazy.

I think am Oing this week, I think it was Monday but FF has not yet confrimed it. Temps shot back up the last two days so I am hopefull! My DH was away for 4 days last week and I was scared that we would miss our chance this cycle. But I think we are going to be right on target. I believe I will be testing some time in the first week of June. I hate having a 40+ day cycle because I totally skip whole thread months.. Blah. Gald we have this thread. Thanks Twag!

Congrats to all the new BFPs. I was happy to log back in and see all the postives in one place. I hope this is a lucky month!

My temps are so erratic this month, maybe because it's starting to get hot here? No clue.

I got my HSG and ultrasound results and I'm all clear! Hubby has "exceptional" swimmers as well..... sucks I'm still not pregant though after 9 months with no reason to blame though! :shrug:

AJ- congrats on the great test results! I have super erratic temps too. FX'd you get your BFP soon!

I got my crosshairs on FF. It put them on Monday the 20th - CD28. Right on schedule. How weird. Maybe the Vitex is helping. I am starting to see consistency in my cycles. They are still quite long but My O seems to be at day 28 the last few times.

My husband and I DTD on Monday night when he got home from his business trip. But with him out of town for the weekend obviously we were not able to BD the few days before O. I hope that the last three days are enough.

Wow lovely results aj!! SEnding lots of dust. Hopefully you wont need more than 9 months now!

Congratulations Twag! :) x

I'm now on cd62 I'm 100% sure I didn't ovulate and now it looks like I might be ovulating soon I've been takeing agnus castus for about a week :)

I want crosshairs!!! My body is so ready to ovulate and clearly hasn't yet! Anytime... sick of :coffee:

Thanks, Missbx!!! Usually I ovulate the 2nd day after a positive OPK... so may not see a temp rise until SUNDAY! Just impatient this time around - no idea why!

Clandestine - I know what you mean about sick of waiting! I hope you get your temp rise today. I'm sick of waiting at the other end of the cycle...trying to keep my hopes up with my crazy temps.

Missbx any update on your cycle are you going to speak to a dr about it? I see your still in limbo land at the moment :wacko:

Lots of :dust: ladies

I think I already ovulated... Normally I get two days of +OPKs then around two days after that I ovulate and temp goes up. I had one + opk day then 1 day and my temps went up...and it was a bit earlier than normal also.

I wonder if the HSG or b vitamins had anything to do with it..

So ladies I just needed to vent a little. At 13dpo I tested, got a clear bfp and was very nervous because I had not one symptom of anything, not even AF. Then she showed very light, no spotting, no cramping, no sore boobs, no backache, no headache, nothing. What the heck is happening?! I've never been so lost, dazed and confused in all off my years. How do I post a pic here....

So ladies I just needed to vent a little. At 13dpo I tested, got a clear bfp and was very nervous because I had not one symptom of anything, not even AF. Then she showed very light, no spotting, no cramping, no sore boobs, no backache, no headache, nothing. What the heck is happening?! I've never been so lost, dazed and confused in all off my years. How do I post a pic here....

Its still possible to get an AF like bleed while pregnant... have you tested again? I'd see a doc.

I think I'm going to give up temping for a while. My temps are so erratic, and it doesn't look like I'll get crosshairs again....it doesn't seem like it serves a purpose...

I think I'm going to give up temping for a while. My temps are so erratic, and it doesn't look like I'll get crosshairs again....it doesn't seem like it serves a purpose...

Do u temp orally or vaginally? My temps were erratic when I did it orally but for me vaginally worked a lot better.

And I'm going to see my doc on Monday, she ordered me to do blood work today and then again on Monday but hopefully I get some answers because this is consuming my every thought. I had already come to a conclusion to do nothing but temp this next cycle, no opk's and all of that other stuff, this is getting depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->