Star signs! What's your bubba gonna be?

Virgo I think - just like his/her daddy :cloud9:

I'm a Virgo and OH is Sagittarius, our little one will be a Gemini.

Babes is lookin like a Gemini, which is my moon sign. My sun sign is Capricorn.

I am an Aquarius and hubby is a Leo and baby will be a Gemini :)

Random, but I was just going to throw in- I am actually really thrilled secretly my babe's is gonna be a Gemini. May and June have always been my favourite months of the year. I always sorta wished I would have a baby born then, seems so funny I'm getting my wish on the firstborn! Don't know if anyone else here cares at all what time of year their little bundle of joy comes but yeah..

The twins are Scorpio, DD is a Taurus and belly bub should be a Virgo.

I'm a virgo
OH is a taurus
DS is an Aquarius
and little one will be a Virgo or Libra - due on the 20th, which is my birthday :D

DH and I are both Geminis and LO will be a Leo if he/she arrives within 9 days of due date, otherwise then would be a Virgo! Geminis supposedly aren't compatible but DH and I are very compatible!

I'm a Gemini & OH is a Scorpio
DS is a Capricorn
Baby is looking like a Cancer or if I'm overdue a Leo :)

He'll be a Taurus if he's on time, but more than 3 days overdue and he'll be a Gemini.

Sagittarius over here, hubby's a Libra :) EDD's August 12th so that should be...a leo, no?

I'm a Sagittarius (fire sign) hubby is a Leo (fire sign) and bubs should be an Aries (fire sign) so we will have a very fire filled home lol.

I am a Aries and DH is a Leo. Our 4th baby is Due Oct 25th and if he/she is born on Oct 25th he/she will be a Scorpio. Anything before would be a Libra which i doubt because with my 3rd baby a boy. he was 8 days past my due date and he is a Aries.

My Great-Grandmother, Grandmother, Mother, Myself and niece (from my sister) all on the same side, are Scorpios.

My hubby, his brother, his mother, father, and mothers father are all Pisces.

Both are water signs.

Baby will be a Libra and Air.

Me: Aries
DH: Gemini
DS1: Virgo
DS2: Aquarius
This baby will likely be a Virgo too. This one is due 3 days before DS1 birthday (though DS1 was nearly 2 weeks "late") I suppose there is a chance this one could be a Leo too but who knows. ...DS2 did come 2 weeks early so i guess its possible.

My mom, dad, brother, sister, and cousin are all Virgos. Seems to be a popular time in our family.

My partner and I are both cancerians
My daughter is a taurian
And this little fella will be a Pisces

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh