Start of 2 WW -OV 17th Aug... after 1st AF... Anyone Else?

foxforce

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score

Hi

I believe I ovulated a day early yesterday 17th Aug, this is my first cycle since my mc in July, all going very similar to my normal cycle so far.

I'm looking for some people to buddie up with who's in similar time frame for all that very needed support in this long 2 weeks that we have to wait :wacko:

I'm lining up to test 31st August so far but I know I'll test before as I'm so rubbish at been patient!!

Fx'd this month is a great month for us all :flower:

Claire

Hi, would have been exactly same as you, but my body has decided not to Ov yet! Just wanted to say good luck and hope you get a nice surprise in a few weeks! :hugs:

best of luck hope this is your month for a bfp. I've had a mmc and go in hosp tomorrow, we are hoping to try again as soon as possible :hugs:

I am hoping to ovulate soon but I am still waiting for a positive OPK. I am hoping to by the weekend so I may just be a few days behind. Oh how I hate the 2 week wait!! I hope it is a good one for you and any others that end up in it around now!

I'm in the tww too following first af since my mmc. I got peak on my cbfm 15/16th aug so about the same time as you :) Hope this is a lucky month for both of us xxx

im due to ov sometime this weekend hopefully, can i join? going to try not use opks this cycle tho. will be testing around the 5th sept.
good luck everyone.
x

Thanks everyone for your good luck wishes, I wish everyone who's ttc'ing at the moment the best of luck! :flower:

Thanks Lucy, here's hoping you ov soon hun x

klcuk3 keep in touch - when are you planning to test from?

Woohoo of you can join, the more the merrier!

Any one else want to join us ??

best of luck hope this is your month for a bfp. I've had a mmc and go in hosp tomorrow, we are hoping to try again as soon as possible :hugs:

So sorry reversal :hug: hope everything goes well for you, all the best for when you feel better :flower:

I'm going to try and hold out testing until I'm definately late for af which would be 2nd september onwards but probably won't manage that!!! Have a couple of IC's still so may succumb to those from about 10/11dpo lol!!!

What about you foxforce?

hi im on 2ww should test 2nd sept hopin 4 bfp im same as u klcuk3 def ov on 17th aug

I'm going to try and hold out testing until I'm definately late for af which would be 2nd september onwards but probably won't manage that!!! Have a couple of IC's still so may succumb to those from about 10/11dpo lol!!!

What about you foxforce?

Well my tww is up on 31st aug as I'm 28 day cycle but I did ov little early, I prob will still end up testing early as I have some IC's :winkwink: I got my last bfp on 11dpo Going to be hard after today to distract myself as I have two weeks off work but will have to try keep busy!

Welcome princessjulia :flower:

Anyone any tips for keeping from testing early? I'm bad at been patient with this

Just got a positive OPK!!:happydance: Looks like I will be joining you ladies in the 2WW in a day or 2. I am an early tester but my goal is to make it to September 3. I know I will test earlier because no matter how many times I tell myself it is to early I still end of testing! I am hoping for some BFPs from everyone!!!

Just got a positive OPK!!:happydance: Looks like I will be joining you ladies in the 2WW in a day or 2. I am an early tester but my goal is to make it to September 3. I know I will test earlier because no matter how many times I tell myself it is to early I still end of testing! I am hoping for some BFPs from everyone!!!

Congrats on your positive opk jellybean! fx'd we all get a :bfp: that we all deserve!

Got a few symptoms I'm spotting but trying not to get bogged down with it . . . . .
I'm 6dpo today Cramps/ovarian pains, swollen bbs, creamy cm, hungry really hungry, bloated, little short tempered

Anyone else any symptoms?

i got my smiley on clearblue digi, so am def oving. yay, hope i catch the egg.

x

I'm trying not to spot symptoms but its soooooooo hard not to!
I'm 7dpo and I'm already wishing the next week away lol!

I've got sore boobs, creamy cm, tired and hungry.

I honestly can't remember what I felt like when I was pregnant last time - well not the very early days anyway....wish I did remember as that might aid my symptom spotting!

Fingers crossed everyone xxx

I don't know how to pass the time. This will be the longest 2 weeks ever. I am going to be starting my progesterone in a couple of days and I heard that mimics pregnancy symptoms so I am going to go crazy. I already over analyze everything so this could be bad!!

Congrats woohoo :happydance: just a few days behind us then!

klcuk seems you have got some good symptoms there, I have become super tired today had a nap which is unusual, cramping today in ov region is bit worse too today. . . . here's hoping

Jellybean its an awful wait but I found easier at work but I now have most of this week off so I'm going to be terrible! Hope the progesterone cream works well for you :thumbup:

Jellybean its an awful wait but I found easier at work but I now have most of this week off so I'm going to be terrible! Hope the progesterone cream works well for you :thumbup:

I am a teacher and we do not start the school year for 2 more weeks so I have a LOT of free time to obsess. We can obsess on here together!:wacko: I am actually going to be taking suppositories that my doctor prescribed. I am really hoping it works too.

I am a teacher and we do not start the school year for 2 more weeks so I have a LOT of free time to obsess. We can obsess on here together!:wacko: I am actually going to be taking suppositories that my doctor prescribed. I am really hoping it works too.

I wasn't sure on what the progesterone did until yesterday when you mentioned it so I looked it up.

I think you start when I should go back to work, I am actually off for two weeks just going to do do some odd days as not going away, plus may be my last chance to get some extra cash as if I am pregnant I can't do any overtime :roll:

The one symptom I would be happy to get would be sore bbs, I know that symptoms are not forced to be the same but it was what stook out last time as I don't get it when af is coming.

Painting today to distract myself then over to parents as dad's birthday today.

Hope everyone else is doing well today!?! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->