Started testing again

Not going to test anymore decided to dip 2 this morning and they are not as dark. Testing more will just give me more anxiety. What will be will be, cant change that. Just hope baby sticks. Trying not to freak out. =/

20210224_082542.jpg 20210224_082556.jpg

Last edited:
Hope it's just bad tests or diluted urine. FX for you.

I had that happen at 12dpo hon with FMU my tests were fainter than the day b4 but it just turned out my pee was diluted so I tested again with a good hold and with the darkest pee and got darker lines.
I really hope this is the case for you to hon and ure pee was just diluted with FMU, what u drink at night b4 bed and if u get up to pee in the night all makes a difference.

Come on baby STICK STICK STICK[-o<

Congratulations on the BFP... Iagree with the above could be diluted urine for the latest test..

I hope this is your rainbow x

Thanks everyone. I'm not testing anymore and just try and not worry if I can. Only symptoms I have are tired, going more and headache. Maybe test at 5 weeks. Just trying to enjoy this moment for as long as baby stays. No signs of af so that's good.

No sign of AF is great. The tests are probably just down to concentration, before 5 weeks I think it really really depends on the concentration.

Hence why I was only testing in the afternoon cause I know my morning lines aren’t great.

I do have to say as well just like @Reiko_ctu that with my son and this pregnancy in the very very early stages my FMU was RUBBISH.
I got better results in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"