starting 30 day shred on Monday, anyone want to be my buddy

choc

Reaction score
Right i am starting it on Monday and was hoping someone out there might be starting it that day too so we can keep each other on track?

I plan to do it 4 times a week not everyday.

Before Monday i will post my current weight and all my measurements. Then i will measure again after a couple of weeks maybe.

Anyone with me?

I will join you hun if my dvd comes by then......... :)

Hi hun, we have a thread going as well which you might find helpful - called the 90 day transformation group. There are lots of ladies on there who are at various stages of the programme - you're more than welcome to join us too! x

ill join u hun :) i started it a few weeks ago but gave up but determined to start again!! x

I'll join you :) I started it a while back but stopped after a week lol. Be interesting to start again, are you dieting aswell? xx

I'll join you :) I started it a while back but stopped after a week lol. Be interesting to start again, are you dieting aswell? xx

i stopped after 4 days! i was so determined to keep going aswell lol. I cant exactly diet because im too much of a fussy eater but trying to cut out all the junk xx

Brilliant we've got a little gang going! Im planning on doing it Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, Friday every week. Not everyday. I am sort if dieting, i count my calories on myfitnesspal.
I think i will post my measurements tomorrow, but my stomach measurements change throughout the day so not sure how that will work!

Im scared for Monday!

Tomorrows the day! What time you planning on doing it?? im going to weigh myself in the morning then ill probably do it around mid afternoon!Im planning on trying to do it monday-friday if possible!xx

Im doing it after work, about half 6. God knows how I'll manage to cook dinner afterwards, i read it took someone half a day to recover!
I don't think Im gonna weigh myself for a couple of weeks. I am gonna measure myself tonight though!
Good luck if you are starting it before me! Don't post anything too scary til after I've done it or you will put me off!!

Good luck lol, ive had boiled eggs on toast for breakie this morning! really havnt had an appetite for the past few days but im definately not complaining! In a really lazy mood today but definately going to do it later, when i first started i had proper jelly legs for the rest of the day and the day after i was aching like hell! But it feels good because you know you've worked yourself!! It definately does get easier! Good luck tonight :) xx

Just finished mine :) it was tough!! Feel soo good after its done though! My muscles are all jelly like again lol, kinda dreading waking up tomorrow!! Are you mainly wanting to loose weight or tone up?? Im desperate to loose a stone but im at a healthy weight so its not majorly needed, toning up is definately needed!!

Well done! Doing mine in an hour.
I am a bit like you; would like to lose bit more but am at the healthiest weight i have been since teenager. I still have a belly though so that is my main aim. Its not really about the scales anymore just need to get rid of jelly belly!

Hope I'll be able to cook dinner afterwards!

good luck :) you'll be fine i just felt a bit weak after lol. Im scale watching like mad but i know i shouldnt, im 9st 3 atm and want to get to get back to 8st 3 but my main aim is to just sort my belly out! i had a healthy dinner too woo!!

Sounds like we have the same aims! Well done on the healthy eating today. I had a cupcake! How tall are you?

Done it! I feel sick! I am hungry though so that doesn't help. At one point i felt really sick. glad I've done it though, bring on tomorrow!

I had 2 jaffa cakes :(. im just under 5'4, so towards the end of the healthy range but still in it lol! Well done on doing it :) how u feeling now? We'll both wake up in agony tomorrow lol x

Feel fine now I've had my dinner! Its working out when Im hungry that makes me feel bad but i have no other time to do it.
Im 5ft 9 and weigh 9 stone 8/9.
Yeah we'll be in agony! Well done us though, it was like labour, I've forgotten how bad it was already!!

wow you sound perfect already!! lol yeah it definately is, then we'll be reminded all over again tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->