starting 30 day shred on Monday, anyone want to be my buddy

I am really gonna try this time!

I have the DVD. Once my diastasis recti closes I will be starting it. I've already started running, too. Have you noticed a difference? I just have toning and inches to lose. I don't really need to lose any weight.

Day 6 done!
I am the same, don't need to lose weight as such. Haven't noticed a difference yet apart from in my stamina when doing the workout!

my dvd arrived this morning cant wait to start :p

Day 6 done!
I am the same, don't need to lose weight as such. Haven't noticed a difference yet apart from in my stamina when doing the workout!

I havent started the DVD yet but I have been doing cardio exercise and I have noticed an increase in my stamina/endurance as well. I can't wait until the inches come off.

Same here, its the belly i need to lose!

Just ordered my DVD! Do I need to buy handweights? If so what weight? X

Just read through this thread and its like watching a movie that cuts out 5 minutes before the end haha... did you ladies get results??

I've ordered the DVD and i'll be starting it when it arrives, it'll be great if we could get this thread back up and running and support each other if anyone's up for it? :flower:

Just read through this thread and its like watching a movie that cuts out 5 minutes before the end haha... did you ladies get results??

I've ordered the DVD and i'll be starting it when it arrives, it'll be great if we could get this thread back up and running and support each other if anyone's up for it? :flower:

I just tried it today for the first time, and AAAAAARGH I don't know if I can do this but I so want to! I only got about 2/3 of the way through before having to give up :( I did more than I expected to be able to do though. Fingers crossed it'll get easier as time goes on? I just want to collapse in a heap on the floor now :rofl:

x

Haha I know it's tough isn't it! I started it on Sunday with the full intention of doing it every day for 30 days but I couldn't do it for 2 days after as I was aching like MAD!! I couldn't even walk up the stairs lol! So I did it again today (even though I was STILL aching a little bit) and its killed me again. I really want to keep this up but it's wrecking me! Are you eating healthy too? I'm doing slimming world but not actually attending the groups, just following the plan :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->