starting 30 day shred on Monday, anyone want to be my buddy

Can I join you two?

I started & then fell off the band wagon :haha:

I think the other thread moved a bit quick, nobody really spoke to little old me :lol: oh well!

I weigh loads more than both of you but I'd still like to join :D if you'll have me!

xxx

Hardly perfect, that's why i am going to stop paying attention to the scales. Cos they look ok but i have A LOT of weight on my stomach.

Welcome CRW! We posted at the same time! You are more than welcome to share the pain. When are you going to do day 1?

yeah i know what you mean thats like me even at my lowest weight i had a podgy belly!

welcome CRW :) x

I'm going to start Monday :thumbup:

I'm aiming to do it everyday & a 30 min walk- I'm sick of my weight :haha:

I'm Char :wave:

xxx

Sounds good Char!
I am Gemma!

Hiya Gemma!

I feel like a fraud- I haven't even got kids & I'm bigger than you both :dohh: :rofl:

Hey im Laura :) (like you didnt already know :lol: )

How much you looking on losing hun? x

Hey Laura!

I do warn you, I talk A LOT :lol:

Overall I'd like to lose 4 & a half stone.. But that's overall hehe. I'd like to lose a stone at a time, take each pound as it goes! How about you? xxx

Im off now, good luck tomorrow!

I dont ache as much as i thought i would today!! I can still feel it though. Bring on day 2!

Done day 2!! It was hard and i really couldnt be arsed LOL but soldiered through it! Had fish fingers chips and spaghetti for dinner with Maisie lol, not the healthiest but i cant go too sily otherwise ill give up! Just mainly cutting out the junk food and cutting down on meal portions!

Hope you girls are ok :D x

Well done hun! I can't wait til Monday to start- it'll probably be different come monday though

:rofl:

xxx

Well done hun! I can't wait til Monday to start- it'll probably be different come monday though

:rofl:

xxx

i was raring to go on the first day tbh, it soon wears off though :lol:

Good luck for monday hun :) xx

Well done Laura, I'll be doing mine about half 6. I went to bloody harvester for lunch and am going out for dinner tomorrow night! Arhh!

Day 2 done! I found it so much easier today than yesterday. Thank god! Im not doing it tomorrow its my rest day.

I was meant to go for a pub lunch today too but i resisted! I know the healthy eating wont last long though im not strong enough for that! Well done for day 2 :) im going to try and do it till friday then rest the weekend!

I think I might do tomorrow actually, OH is playing football. I will have to see how hungry I am as we are going out for dinner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->