starting 30 day shred on Monday, anyone want to be my buddy

Hi, can I join? I will be starting monday :) I run already so looking forward to getting started ;)

Yeah of course you can; welcome! I think i might do level 1 for a few more days even though Im due to start level 2; as I've had virtually a week off from not feeling well.

Right i repeated day 9 today, I'll do day 10 tomorrow and start level 2 on Thursday!

How are the rest of you getting on?

Hi girls ive just done day one of the dhred and OMG im dying. I knew it would be tough but yeah found it quite hard. The cardio more so than the strength stuff.

ive just ordered this from play.com.... cant wait for it to arrive! x

Sorry girls ive been slacking lately :( havnt done it for the past few days felt absolutely crap!! And today i havnt stopped eating!!

Really hoping i can get back into it tomorrow but i just have no energy for anything right now!

Hi fraggles and firsttimer!
It will get easier i promise!!

Laura Im glad you are getting your appetite back! I had a week off last week so don't worry.

I did day 10 today so its level 2 tomorrow! Scared.

Well done to you for day 10 tomorrow :) im hoping i can get the rest of level 1 done this week then start level 2 monday! We'll see! I cant see any changes yet can you?x

No not yet. I'm wondering if cos I had a week off that it wont be so effective.

I done 20 minutes of my zumba today, really lost the will to do the shred :( going to try and alternate now and do one of each on each day, i have so much more fun doing zumba! Might try and do the shred tonight if i have the energy lol.

hope your all okay!

Hi girls, i am doing so shit at the moment. I really need to buck my ideas up!
I am back in the shred tomorrow

ive ate completely rubbish yesterday and today, went shopping and brought a big bag of crisps,some minstrels and maltesrrs (share bags) and its all gone :( lol im back tomorrow too!! x

Did the 10 days at level 1, LO was bouncing along beside me thinking it was a game :haha:

Mesurements before I move on to level 2 (eep!)

waist: 25"

hips: 31"

left thigh: 18"

right leg: 18"

Well done Thats fab! Im planning on starting level 2 tonight

I really need to get back in it. I do actually want to do it its just there never seems to be a convenient time.
I really need to sort it out.
Well done those of you that are doing it!

Right, i am back! I am back on it as of today. I am starting my shred again too from day 1.
Anyone with me?!

Ive got three more days of level 1 to do - as i missed some. I go on holiday on sep 8th so reallllyyyy steppign it up a gear now. Got another 15lb to lose!

Good luck choc - lets stick with it!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->