starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

hi again ladies,

Hope you are feeling all positive on a monday morning :)

Can anyone tell me how to get the crew banner on my siggy....????? forgive me for being a bit simple :) LOL

Hey Jules!

If you go to your quicklinks and edit signature, in there is a box to type in, copy this into it:

[ IMG]https://i.imgur.com/4UgJn.gif[/IMG]

(take out any spaces if there is any)

Sorry to hear about the BFN Angelgirl, I know how that feels! May just be a bit early though so test again in a few days if no AF before then :) Good luck x

Ok I have no idea why it posted the baby and bump website! haha. It should be this:

[ IMG]https://i.imgur.com/4UgJn.gif[/IMG]

So copy and paste that without any spaces :) x

Hmm, its shortened it again! If that doesn't work go to page five of this thread and you will see the long address x

what do you make of this? im only on cd11 and i usually dont ov till cd22-cd25 but this it truely almost + i am taking fertili tea, maca root, and epo.

omg omg omg that is nearly exact same as my darkest opk exept mine was a tiny bit darker in one corner. is that positive?? is it defo positive??? omg maybe i did ovulate i can't believe how alike my opk is awh maybe i did ovulate :happydance: can anyone else have a look and tell me what ya's think??? mine looked very similar to that maybe a tad bit darker in the left line in the left lines corner gueyillas pic is on page 16 if anyone can have a look and give me an opinion thanx

is it true we might have our first :bfp: with disha??? so excited for u hope it is :) how is everyone else doing?? i have decided to hardly think bout it and keep busy this month haha so going the park with my friends as its sunny out and thats very unusual for ireland haha awh nearly st. patricks day knowing me il end up pregnant this month and i wont be able to drink for it :haha:

hey all.... good morning..Sorry i couldnt get to test yesterday.. it was faint on saturday.. so tested again today.. and Again it was Faint BFP. but the diff is on saturday the same faintness came on about 4-5 min and today it came in on about 2-3 min.. will that be a positive..? the line was pink and not grey.. but had the same thickness

the faintness is marked from 0-10 then i would rate mine at maybe 2..
awwww.. its so confusing.. should i go see a doc or test again after a few days?

what do you make of this? im only on cd11 and i usually dont ov till cd22-cd25 but this it truely almost + i am taking fertili tea, maca root, and epo.

omg omg omg that is nearly exact same as my darkest opk exept mine was a tiny bit darker in one corner. is that positive?? is it defo positive??? omg maybe i did ovulate i can't believe how alike my opk is awh maybe i did ovulate :happydance: can anyone else have a look and tell me what ya's think??? mine looked very similar to that maybe a tad bit darker in the left line in the left lines corner gueyillas pic is on page 16 if anyone can have a look and give me an opinion thanx

im still testing but i got a def - so maybe it was + and my temps are all over the place so i wont know yet. im getting cramps right now i did :sex: last night just incase i did ov. keep testing!!!

Almost a year. Our problem is timing, I believe. My hubby is never home, he works away. But it just sucks, all of our friends have kids. We don't get invited to do things anymore because we don't have kids, it is just terrible.

Awe keep thinking + hun, it will come. one of my sister tx me the other day to say she is having :baby: 4 in oct, wow.. some ppl are soooo fertile, one of my other sisters got preg if her partner looked at her, she has 5 girls and 1 boy now...I'm keeping my FX nothing else tho lol...My son will be leaving home at my rate lol ... fx for all our BFP soon.. :hugs:

Hey Lea! I am having such a crap day :( Nothing to do with ttc tho, no change in that department! lol. Hope you're well x

hey all.... good morning..Sorry i couldnt get to test yesterday.. it was faint on saturday.. so tested again today.. and Again it was Faint BFP. but the diff is on saturday the same faintness came on about 4-5 min and today it came in on about 2-3 min.. will that be a positive..? the line was pink and not grey.. but had the same thickness

awwww.. its so confusing.. should i go see a doc or test again after a few days?

Hey Disha! Is your AF actually late or are you testing early? x

hey Wendy.. thats the thing thats bothering me..
the post will become a little longer if i give out all the details.. may be you ladies can help me out!?

shall i give it here?

Hey Lea! I am having such a crap day :( Nothing to do with ttc tho, no change in that department! lol. Hope you're well x

Aww why hun? I've had a quite one, free from cramps but there starting agn as we speak.. Got a banging head ache too. Apart from that still no Af.. All this waiting we will be old before we know it lol..

the post will become a little longer if i give out all the details.. may be you ladies can help me out!?

shall i give it here?

Hey Disha!! how r u?

Hello ladies how are you today? I must say this is the longest TWW ever, I'm only on 5 DPO and I feel like I'm going crazy already lol mainly because I have a lot of hope for this cycle. Gl to you all and lots of :dust:! Also eve I hope your MRI turns out fine and you get a BFP vvsoon :).

Hi Angelgirl, got the results from scan, everything is normal thankfully, so it's back to Operation Baby Making :happydance:

shall i give it here?

Hi Disha,

its sounds like you are going through it hun! Do share if you wish, that's what we are here for!

Lol
x

Hi everyone, does anyone know if drinking alot of water affects OPK's? is it better to test in the morning or evening? Am using Boots Brand!

Course Disha fire away! :) I'm just thinking if you are testing early then most doctors wont do much until you are actually late with a faint bfp otherwise they will just tell you to keep testing hun x

Oh long story Lea :( Basically I got a threatening letter through my door today. It's obviously for the wrong house as it was telling me to tell me son to pay his debt or next time it wouldn't be a bit of paper going through my door. It really upset me though and has me scared that whoever it was will come back :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->