starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Hi ladies how are you all doing today? Disha I hope you have your BFP, sounds very promising!

As for me I tested again this morning and got another BFN so now just waiting on AF to arrive which should be tomorrow sometime.

hiya.. lea, wendy and all the others.. WARNING..." Dont get confused pleasseeee..."

My cycles are a little weird..
they are like 35 days every other month and 40-45 days in the alternating month(35-42-36-45-35-44-34-42 to be exact from wen i started keeping tags ) i convinced myself that one of my ovaries is taking a little more time

then in Dec 2010 wen AF is supposed to come on 35 days, it was 7 days late and came on 42 days(CD 42)
so i thought may be some confusion in the system!!!!!

the next month was very busy for me as my husband was transferred to another place.. and i single handedly shifted our house to a new place . went to stay with my parents for some days.. (you know the travelling.. change of food.. temperature.. people..everything changed ) so it was bit stressful...
so in jan, when i joined my husband, AF came on 35 days -jan 16 2011.(against 45 days as per my original cycle)

then this month.. (hope you all can understand my situation is quite confusing..) i started to think "What if my cycle days are reverting around???!!!" maybe this month it ll come on 45 days??!!!"

so here i am on CD44(with 2 faint BFPs in CD42 and CD44) brooding over two possibilities..

1. if my cycles are as usual and the two irregularities are because of some stress or something.. i should have got my periods on 35 days, which i dint get. then am 8 days late for AF.(i just remembered i saw a pink spot, TMI sorry, when wiping, only once, at about CD32).

or

2. if the cycle has indeed reversed and AF is supposed to come on 45 days then am still a day before AF due date..but the usual cramping i get before Af a week before was not there.. and my boobs hurt on sides and not fully as usual.., then there is the spotting pink some 10 days earlies, pulling sensations in lower abdomen and finally the faint positives on HPT

I am really sorry for making you read all this.. but dint know how to make it short!

Hey Disha!

I see what you mean about confusing lol, but I think i've got my head around it! To me I would say you this month would be a 45 day cycle when last month was a 35 one (going by your previous cycles) so to me it is still early (hence the faint bfp) is AF due today? Your lines should definitely get a bit darker from day AF is due. I think you are safe to try a digital test from day AF is due too so you should maybe give one of them a go to get a clear answer. They are not as sensitive as normal ones so don't recommend them before AF but from day of AF and onwards they are usually good :) Keep us posted! x

can I join??? I'm new to the forum but been lurking for about a week.
we've been ttc number 2 since august 2010, i have a 4 yr old with suspected Aspergers, been through all the testing and he's baffled all doctors. they say they can't tell for sure so this adds a lot to my stress over TTC.
I'm 30 hubby is 32, we really want another child but i'm having some concerns cause doctors said a second child has a 50% chance of having ASD too. so deep inside i'm scared and i've been wondering if my body isn't cooperating because of that :wacko:
So anyways, i'm a naturally positive spirit so I thought i join you here :flower:

Hi Lea & Angelgirl! How are you both today? Sorry I disappeared last night, after the day I had I just wanted cuddles from the hubby when he was home so headed to bed. Has AF arrived for you both or you's still hanging on? I'm on CD49 today!! Really hope I get AF next month which I'm guessing is due about the 12th so will have to wait and see x

Can I please also join? Came off the pill in November 2010. Hubby and I are trying for baby number two. Only just started tracking my cycle the past 2 months and only realised I have a 33 - 34 day cycle since coming off the pill. :witch: is due to visit tomorrow or the next day but am really hopinh it doesn't as was very good keeping track this month.

Baby :dust: to all.

Welcome to the thread MrsCKO! Of course you are welcome to join, the more the merrier :) How thing's today? Has AF arrived? Fingers crossed it hasn't! I came off the pill in August and my cycles started off good at 28 days for first two cycles but after that they have gone on a bit longer so i'm not sure if the same will happen for you. Hopefully not though cause it's much easier when you know when to expect AF! Good luck :) x

can I join??? I'm new to the forum but been lurking for about a week.
we've been ttc number 2 since august 2010, i have a 4 yr old with suspected Aspergers, been through all the testing and he's baffled all doctors. they say they can't tell for sure so this adds a lot to my stress over TTC.
I'm 30 hubby is 32, we really want another child but i'm having some concerns cause doctors said a second child has a 50% chance of having ASD too. so deep inside i'm scared and i've been wondering if my body isn't cooperating because of that :wacko:
So anyways, i'm a naturally positive spirit so I thought i join you here :flower:

Hi Freeeg! I'm pretty new too, only joined a couple of weeks ago but already feel at home here :) Sorry to hear about the stress your family are under, hopefully the doctors will figure out what's going on soon. I know it's hard but you shouldn't let your concerns put you off having another child cause it's very hard to tell whether they would have the same thing as your first. I know my sister who is very hard of hearing is worried about having children incase the deafness gene gets passed down to her children (it runs in our family, although it skipped me!) the doctor asked if she wanted gene testing on her but she felt that would put her off having children if she knew it would happen and she does want them one day. I think it's a 50/50 chance and she shouldn't not have children on that. I believe even if a future child has the same thing as your first you will be better equiped to understand what is happening because of your first. My best friend has a five year old son with autism and he is just the sweetest child ever. Good luck to you hun x

Wendy, no AF hasn't arrived yet she's due to today. Last night I had pink cm when I wiped once but then it was gone and hasn't returned since, that was 13 DPO (little after midnight so barely) so I keep thinking she'll show today but I never spot before AF, the only time I did was the very first time I used soy and then after that it never happened again and even then it didn't stop it kept going for days so it's really weird. Could implantation take place at 12 DPO? I'm afraid of it taking place then because I'd be afraid it would be a high risk pregnancy, guess only time will tell now. How are you today?:)

Wendy, no AF hasn't arrived yet she's due to today. Last night I had pink cm when I wiped once but then it was gone and hasn't returned since, that was 13 DPO (little after midnight so barely) so I keep thinking she'll show today but I never spot before AF, the only time I did was the very first time I used soy and then after that it never happened again and even then it didn't stop it kept going for days so it's really weird. Could implantation take place at 12 DPO? I'm afraid of it taking place then because I'd be afraid it would be a high risk pregnancy, guess only time will tell now. How are you today?:)

That sounds promising! Implantation bleeding usually occurs 6 to 12 days past ovulation so sounds totally fine to me :) This would also explain the BFN's as if its only implanting now tests wouldn't detect the hormone until a few days after implantation.

On the other hand though I also had pink watery blood at about 7 days past ovulation (two or three wipes only) and i've never had anything since! No AF or BFP so hope you wont end up in limbo like me! Give it till the end of the week and then test again if no AF, good luck :flower: x

i wanna joiin ladies....
not sure wat cycle im on as ive lost count...i was due to test yesterday but wanna wait a while xx

Hey Disha!

I see what you mean about confusing lol, but I think i've got my head around it! To me I would say you this month would be a 45 day cycle when last month was a 35 one (going by your previous cycles) so to me it is still early (hence the faint bfp) is AF due today? Your lines should definitely get a bit darker from day AF is due. I think you are safe to try a digital test from day AF is due too so you should maybe give one of them a go to get a clear answer. They are not as sensitive as normal ones so don't recommend them before AF but from day of AF and onwards they are usually good :) Keep us posted! x

awwww.. thank you so much for understanding clearly.. :hugs: my mom too said the same .. (she is a nursing tutor)! yes i am planning to test after a few days as today is my AF due date..and how should i post a pic for you ladies to have a peek? am i too new to attach pics? or shall i give external links for some one else's test i found in web.. just for comparison.. (since i found one looking almost the same thickness and color of BFP as mine)

hey angel girl.. it sounds to me.. you are having a better chance of getting BFP this month.. i have read that the embryo for some ll implant in 1 day and for some it might take even upto 4 days.. so implantation at 12 dpo is not rare i think. and it would not take you anywhere near risk pregnancy.. fingers crossed for you.. when are you going to test?

:sex:Thanks for the welcome Wendy!! hope you get your BFP soon.

Been to the doc. 2 months ago said everything seemed fine on ultrasound and found a healthy looking egg about to pop, unfortunately even with this info it still didn't happen.
cycles after that our timing was just bad, so we're praying for a BFP this cycle i should be O'ing tomorrow or after tomorrow, were trying SMEP this month so lots of :sex: :shy:

Well ladies AF showed up just now full fledge, heavier than usual even, go figure. I had a nasty evap this morning on an IC as well. I'm onto next cycle now. I'm going to treat myself to something good to eat and then I'll cheer up and get ready to take this cycle head on!!

Angel girl, so bad that ur AF showed. chins up.. BFP waiting for u in net month...

and ladies can u see my profile pic? well thats not mine.. i found it in web.. mine looks a shade or two darker than that.. just to know your opinion.. thats still faint right?

angle girl keep ya head high know that feelin and she was a true witch this month half way through first 2ww then onto the 2nd who said there is only 1 true 2ww lol

Hey Jennahlou! Welcome to the thread & best of luck for this month :) x

If your test looks like that Disha it's def a BFP! Hopefully the lines will get stronger to ease your mind, so exciting! :happydance: x

:sex:Thanks for the welcome Wendy!! hope you get your BFP soon.

Been to the doc. 2 months ago said everything seemed fine on ultrasound and found a healthy looking egg about to pop, unfortunately even with this info it still didn't happen.
cycles after that our timing was just bad, so we're praying for a BFP this cycle i should be O'ing tomorrow or after tomorrow, were trying SMEP this month so lots of :sex: :shy:

Well that seems to work for a lot of people so fingers crossed it does for you too! We bd's every second day last month so were really hoping we would get our BFP but my AF has gone awol lol. We are carrying on with the bding just incase of late ovulation but not as much this month as think my poor hubby is feeling the pressure of it all :wacko: x

Well ladies AF showed up just now full fledge, heavier than usual even, go figure. I had a nasty evap this morning on an IC as well. I'm onto next cycle now. I'm going to treat myself to something good to eat and then I'll cheer up and get ready to take this cycle head on!!

Aww that sucks angelgirl but we'll both do it next month! I'm still waiting on my AF so if it makes you feel better i'm jealous you got yours! :haha: You have the right attitude, tuck into some comfort food then have a fresh head ready for next cycle :) x

Hey Wendy

Hope your well, and feel much better today than yesterday..
I got hit by :witch: I :cry: :growlmad: :growlmad::cry::growlmad::cry:
now im O:) Now i cant start fresh and clear my mind.. CD 2 Wednesday 2nd March...

Cant believe your on CD49.. FX.. you never know hun :hugs:

Hey Disha, hows you feeling hun? i have to agree with Wendy, you do have ur BFP:happydance:

:wave: MrsCKO welcome & freeeg & jennahlou Wishing you all :bfp :happydance:

angelgirl86 i'm with you hun.. its sad the :witch: got us, we both need to keep smiling and show her shes not welcome until nx yr... roll on our BFP this cycle..

Hey bassit25 how are things your end? :hugs:

lea1984 things my end cool hows yours just waiting to ovulate now thinking possitive real possitive lots of things happened this week really creepy my friend is very ill and has been seeing things (im a true believer) and said to me your gonna come back from holiday and tell me your preg wit twins i laughed it off anthor friend said i dreamt u come back from hols and preg with twims again i laughed but on holiday in 3 weeks so that will keep mind off things who knows :dust: comming your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->