starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Hi All,
Can I join please :):):):)

TTC for 1 year 1 month. I'm on Day 6 of my cycle. Having lots of tests and stuff atm so really low, would be great to speak to people who maybe going through the same thing.

Fingers crossed for everyone :D

xxx

Welcome to the thread Jem! Everyone is lovely and friendly here so sure you will fit in nicely :) Sorry to hear your feeling a bit low, I was the same earlier as i'm stuck in limbo at the moment (CD54 now with no AF!) but after a chat on here you soon feel perked up again! Hoping you get your BFP soon & that your tests come back ok :flower: x

Hi All,

TTC for 1 year 1 month. I'm on Day 6 of my cycle. Having lots of tests and stuff atm so really low, would be great to speak to people who maybe going through the same thing.

xxx

:happydance: Welcome Jem!!! :happydance:
i'm new here too and the ladies here are wonderful!!

Just realized my name is not on the first page list :(
so anyways this my 8th cycle testing march 15th

Morning freeeg! I will remind babygirl to add you to front page when she is next on :) I will need to make up another mini list soon anyway as all the previous testing dates are almost over so I will be sure to add you to it :flower:

I see you are in the tww wait now! That's always the hardest part, feels like the days are dragging by before testing doesn't it! Will keep everything crossed for you this month :hugs: x

I would like to be added too!! I am on ttc #2 cycle 12 testing 3/16!! Thanks

got another two faint lines with ic's then did a frer today and came up neg, i was then :sex: with OH and he stoped to tel me i was bleeding (sorry tmi) have brown blood thats now turned to a pink so think af has showed her head im devestated never using ic again i even showed my friend and my OH thats 5 ic that came up positive im devestated, i give up i really do give up!!! i ant even talk im that upset! my tummy is in agony, im in hospital the 15th as there testing me to see do i have endo so looks like im gonna have to go ahead with the dye test and laproscopy awh ladies im so upset!

my bleeding is starting to stop, it's just really there when i wipe but it's turned pink but it's starting to stop i dunno whats going on im very confused :-(

Hi All,

xxx

Hi Jem Welcome hunni.. You and me sound the same.. you are also on CD6 like me.. You will feel really welcome here, we all understand how you feel.. you can speak freely.. let it all out hun..
:hugs:

Morning freeeg! I will remind babygirl to add you to front page when she is next on :) I will need to make up another mini list soon anyway as all the previous testing dates are almost over so I will be sure to add you to it :flower:

I see you are in the tww wait now! That's always the hardest part, feels like the days are dragging by before testing doesn't it! Will keep everything crossed for you this month :hugs: x
Thanks Wendy :blush:
I am going crazy this cycle, i'm usually very laid back, but this cycle is crazy. Yesterday (5DPO according to FF and my temps) I've been peeing all day, i'm usually not a pee'er (if thats even a word lol) Very sore boobs, feeling fuller but not really bigger kwim? I don't get that at all even before or during AF.
Today breast still sore and full, and i have a faint stabbing pain near what i think is my left ovary (Got that with my last pregnancy but at maybe 10DPO). Still peeing not as frequently as yesterday, but definitely more than normal.
Way to early to test and way to early to get any symptoms, but i can't help but wonder :wacko: and pray!

got another two faint lines with ic's then did a frer today and came up neg, i was then :sex: with OH and he stoped to tel me i was bleeding (sorry tmi) have brown blood thats now turned to a pink so think af has showed her head im devestated never using ic again i even showed my friend and my OH thats 5 ic that came up positive im devestated, i give up i really do give up!!! i ant even talk im that upset! my tummy is in agony, im in hospital the 15th as there testing me to see do i have endo so looks like im gonna have to go ahead with the dye test and laproscopy awh ladies im so upset!

So sorry babygirl :hugs: i hope you're bleeding stopped and its the beginning of a good thing :dust:

Hello newbies.. welcome:flower:

Awe babygirl, i'm sorry to hear that.. if it is stopping best to hold out for a day or so and see what happens.. hope your feeling ok hunni.. were all here for you..:hugs:

Well it deffo sounds like a good sign freeeg! It sucks having to wait to test! Got everything crossed for you :flower: x

Hey babygirl, I know we've been talking through pm's but just want to say you keep that head of yours up! We are all wishing the best for you, just see how things pan out tomorrow hun :hugs: x

thanx ladies im just so down im sorry i don't mean to nag just getting tired of this, use ladies are so strong! thanx for ur kind words :)

thanx ladies im just so down im sorry i don't mean to nag just getting tired of this, use ladies are so strong! thanx for ur kind words :)

Hey Babygirl, your not nagging, you feel low, you moan, scream, shout, what ever make you feel better hunni, get it off your chest. I have been ttc for 8 years, i feel like cracking up at times, but you know what it does make you stronger. I do have my down days, but being positive really does make you feel a lil bit positive that things will happen.. were all here for you..:hugs:

Lea's right hun, your only human! We all have our down days, I had one the other day when I got a bit upset about my missing AF but it helps having friends to talk to on here :) We are all here for you whenever you need a chat or just to get things off your chest :hugs: x

thanx hun i just feel so alone, i wouldn't mind as much if they wer neg but all my test wer positive! like wtf! and then i start bleeding during :sex: awh im so upset! sorry! how is everyone else doing???

You're never alone when we are here :) I'm doing alrite hun, i'm going to call the doctors tomorrow to see what they say about my long cycles, maybe get some tests done :shrug: x

my bleeding just got worse! im out! awh that's good hun make sure u get some answers and do not let them put u on contraception to bring on ur period tell them u wanna keep trying and u want answers!

awe sorry babygirl.. ya know what hunni there is always this month, instead of letting ur emotions get the better of you now, try and put them aside and say to yourself, ya know what i will give all i got and make sure this month is the month i get my BFP.. Fight for it hunni, re-program your thoughts and focus on making this your month..:hugs:

Good for you wendy.. make sure you tell doc, you been trying over 1yr, nothing has happened in the ttc front, you cycle is getting longer and you are wondering if you have pcos.. they will send you for some bloods and to have a scan.. :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->