starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Congrats Disha! My sis and my mom never had morning sickness when they were PG, all 3 times for each of them so being PG doesn't nec. mean you have to be nauseous.

Hi girls! Disha that's fab about your BFP! I so knew it was a positive :) Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower: x

Great news about your fertility test Angelgirl! That should at least ease your mind about things. Fingers crossed a BFP is heading your way soon! :flower: x

Hi Lea! I've not gone crazy yet :) (I hope! haha) I was talking to my friend about it tonight and she thinks I should go to the docs now and see what is going on but i'm going to wait until two missed periods incase it was me just skipping a month! Will do another test on Saturday tho just to see. Not hopeful as still no symptoms of anything what so ever, i feel great! But woth a try just to see. Hope you're well hun x

Hi girls! Disha that's fab about your BFP! I so knew it was a positive :) Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower: x

Great news about your fertility test Angelgirl! That should at least ease your mind about things. Fingers crossed a BFP is heading your way soon! :flower: x

Hi Lea! I've not gone crazy yet :) (I hope! haha) I was talking to my friend about it tonight and she thinks I should go to the docs now and see what is going on but i'm going to wait until two missed periods incase it was me just skipping a month! Will do another test on Saturday tho just to see. Not hopeful as still no symptoms of anything what so ever, i feel great! But woth a try just to see. Hope you're well hun x

:wave: Wendy you have the patients of a saint women, i would be at the docs getting checked. When would the sec possibly be?

You need some tickers on your page so we can see them.. do you know where to get them?

I'm good ta,hope you are... :flower: oh finally i got my appt for the fertility clinic, so looking forward to that in case i dont get my bfp for April... i have my fxd for us all..

My Af is done now, as horrible and cruel as the :witch: is she makes me wait 36 days, then comes just for 2 full days.. Well glad she is gone, now im soooo looking forward to fun, for both reasons :blush:

Hi ladies and thank you for being so welcoming.

I got a :bfp:

:D

Sending all good vibes and baby dust to everyones way that needs it! xx :)

OMG! Congrats Congrats Congrats! :happydance: So happy for you! Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy nine months x

This must be a lucky thread girls! Three BFP's already!! :thumbup: x

Morning Lea! I was going to put a ticker up but I don't know exactly how many days I am per cycle? They have been a bit different every time in the last six months lol. Going on a 30 day cycle my next AF would be due 12th March I think so then I would have missed two if it doesn't come. How do you get the tickers? I will put one up anyway :)

Glad you got your fertility appointment sorted out but i'm hopefully you wont need it ;) I'm doing everything I can to try and get my BFP, still good clear EWCM but thought it would have dried up by now? I've had it about a week! So my body is totally confusing me. I gave the hubby a laugh dancing with my legs in the air after Bding last nite lol, I said you never know I might be making my cervix suck them in with my moves! I think he thinks i've gone bonkers but it made him giggle :haha: Got to keep it fun! x

Congrat's on your :bfp: Great newsX

Morning Lea! I was going to put a ticker up but I don't know exactly how many days I am per cycle? They have been a bit different every time in the last six months lol. Going on a 30 day cycle my next AF would be due 12th March I think so then I would have missed two if it doesn't come. How do you get the tickers? I will put one up anyway :)

Glad you got your fertility appointment sorted out but i'm hopefully you wont need it ;) I'm doing everything I can to try and get my BFP, still good clear EWCM but thought it would have dried up by now? I've had it about a week! So my body is totally confusing me. I gave the hubby a laugh dancing with my legs in the air after Bding last nite lol, I said you never know I might be making my cervix suck them in with my moves! I think he thinks i've gone bonkers but it made him giggle :haha: Got to keep it fun! x

Hey Wendy, Been a busy day today hope your well.... Awe thats a good sign, EWCM...maybe your another classic low levels women like me.. :haha: my OH says it as soon as:blush: legs in the air women:blush: ...Yeh the bicycle movements women shake them hips.. You are so right, you have to make it fun or it will feel like a chore..

Awe i see, if you was to kinda work out from your previous cycles then do the average.. oooh :wacko: for me..

You can get the tickers if you just click on any of mine, you set them up from there, its really easy.. As you can see i have one for each lol
Yeh me too, i have my fxd that i don't need it, The other half is not looking forward to it lol..
:flower: Come on you BFP show yourself

1 dpo.. This is my first cycle trying again. And testing date unknown. Just going to wait and see if AF shows. Testing makes me nervous. If she dosent show(due March 18th) Ill test when she is a lil late. But Feb messed my days up...

hi girls, congrats on all the :bfp:!! and good look all those waiting to test! :dust:

im officially starting my tww today as oh got called bk to work!! couldnt even fit a last :dance: in thismorning bcause he had to leave at 6 am, and we both have trouble waking up lol
im just hoping its enough this month as im getting really fed up atm, almost all of my friends are pregnant or just had their babies and my dd keeps asking when she's going to have a lil bro or sis!!!!
x

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is well :) CD53 for me today and yet another BFN! I knew it was going to be just so fed up of it all tho. Wish AF would just arrive already. At the same time though i'm thinking if I didn't ovulate last month but did this month then it would be too early to test for this month. So will just have to wait another week and then test again next Saturday. Got a 30th party on Friday though and really didn't want to drink if i I thought I could be due a BFP. Haven't drunk in so long though that people are gonna start asking questions if I don't let my hair down and the last thing I want is people asking if i'm preggers! :dohh: Hate being stuck in limbo.

How's things with you Lea? I'm going to stick a ticker on later tonight, do you think the best thing to do is if I add up my last six cycles days and then divide it by six as my average? Lol, I have no idea what to put down as the cycle length. You doing anything nice this weekend? I'm just off to get my hair cut, wonder if that will relax me enough for AF to show! :haha: x

Hey XUXA! Have you tested yet? I am dying to hear your results! :flower: x

Morning navywag! I'm totally with you in the fed up stage but really hope you've already caught your eggy and this will be your month :hugs: x

ok ladies i really need ur opinions (sorry i am crap at spelling have dyslexia) anyway last night i did a pg test came up neg but when i shined a light thru it i could see a line and so could my oh so did another 1 and same thing happened so woke up mad early this morning (im 11dpo i could be 10dpo as i got a slight twinge 11 day's ago but my cm was more creamy so im guessing 11dpo) anyway woke up this morning and did a test with FMU i have ic and it takes 5 mins for a result to come up so silly me ends up falling asleep and then i wake up a good while later and there's a second pink line it is thin but defo pink and defo there, awh im shaking, i dunno how long i was asleep so i get up and do another i can see a shadow but no second line YET but i only looked at it once and i dunno how long i was asleep so i dunno how long i was holding my wee, im kinda afraid to look at it! awh i have never had evap's with these i have never even had a hint of :bfp: with them and then i wake up to a second thin PINK line awh im shaking could i be pregnant??? been having bad pulling/stabbing pain's in my uterus last night before i took any test and thought maybe af on her way! what do u girls think??

Hello all Ladies how is everyone on this thread doing???..

Hope you are all well today!!! Does everyone have that pma going????

Hey Babygirl.. congratz this is your Bfp.. in early preg you do get a pulling sensation/ crampy so :hugs: Wait another cpl of days and test agn as levels should have gone up, the line should come quicker..

Hey Wendy hun, wow CD53 awe i'm so sorry for the BFN.. Keep that PMA hun, i know it must be hard, it was for me and i was only a few days late..
wait a little longer if she still hasn't come then test agn with FMU.. What test are you using? i would still make an appointment with the doc, see what they say..:flower:

Do you do you chart Wendy? I just use myfertilitycharts.com put in all my previous cycles and it calculates the average cycle, but i also use my iphone and track it on there...

Afm I feel horrible today, i sooo don't feel like doing anything, i have a daft cold sore looking cut at the side of my nose, so can't face anyone.. i've never had a cold sore in my life, so feel really paranoid bout it. I don't even want to look at OH..
Bad enough, having scaly skin around my ears and nose, and hairline, that i have to constantly keep creaming it to stop the skin flaking.. I have so had enough of my skin the last few months, ive never had anything like this so finding it hard to deal with.. Soz for going on.. Apart from that im on CD5 af has gone completely so :baby: making is on the cards from tonight lol

Hi babygirl! Really hope this is it for you! The only way you can know for definite though is if you do another test tomorrow with FMU or get a digital test. Got everything crossed for you :flower: x

thanx ladies i feel like crying awh should i get a frer?? like a first response one?? is it as sensitive as the 10miu ic?? awh i hope this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->