starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

I'd love to join too.

I'm another Katie, aged 27. Married my husband the 22nd of May last year and have been trying since. I've not ovulated since then - partly due to my overactive thyroid (which has only recently been diagnosed) and partly because the depo which was supposed to run out 9 months ago is still lingering in me.

I'm a big believer in positive energy and keeping a sense of humour

Hi Katie

You got married a few weeks after me, we tied the knot on 1st May last year!

Can i join too? I'm on CD8. This is our 4th cycle trying to concieve xx

I want to Join! I am 28 yrs old. DH is 37. We have been TTC #1 for 11 cycles now. I am on CD9. Thinking I will O this weekend. My charts have been Nutty https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3316ed
so who knows what is going on with me...
I will start doing OPK tomorrow.. I normally get a +ve on day 13. Making me O on day 14ish. My cycles are around 26-27 days long

OMG, Eve has kitties in cups!!! I wants to snuggle 'em!!!
Oh, what...? Oh yeah, the group. Are ya all full yet? If no, I'm in. No more El Capitan Negativity.
7 month TTC
about 15 dpo (estimation, not exact)
POAS in 7 days if no AF (I want to now, but it was negative on tuesday, and I swore I'd give it two weeks...)

OMG, Eve has kitties in cups!!! I wants to snuggle 'em!!!
Oh, what...? Oh yeah, the group. Are ya all full yet? If no, I'm in. No more El Capitan Negativity.
7 month TTC
about 15 dpo (estimation, not exact)
POAS in 7 days if no AF (I want to now, but it was negative on tuesday, and I swore I'd give it two weeks...)

:haha: i want a kitten!!!!

you soo need to test now!!1 if its positive it should show up! and im a bit of a poas addict and love lookin at them hehe! x

I'd love to join too.

I'm another Katie, aged 27. Married my husband the 22nd of May last year and have been trying since. I've not ovulated since then - partly due to my overactive thyroid (which has only recently been diagnosed) and partly because the depo which was supposed to run out 9 months ago is still lingering in me.

I'm a big believer in positive energy and keeping a sense of humour

Kates84 - you are def a believer in good humor and positiveness!i read your Ten Commandements earlier today and i couldn't stop laughing!!soooo funny!!!

Eve - those kittens are adorable!!!

ginloveshemp - TEST!!!!i'm sure it would show by now... Fingers crossed for you!!

and lots of baby :dust: to us all!!!

Well Im Toshea. Not been ttc for very long. Just came up with the idea with my OH. Im 22, and have been married.. Very long and sad story with that one. But anyway.
Im on CD 9 and waiting for my peek times and ov day..

Question ladies.. ( Im staying away from charting, temping, and opks for the first few months) what should i look for to know im in my peek ov time or that i am OV'ing?

I wanna join !!! I have been so discouraged and everythign lately. I really really really need to be positive. I guess I technically could test again ( I did at 9 dpo and pretty sure I got a bfn) , but I am trying to wait wait wait wait until at least thursday or friday. ( plus i am out of tests right now ) :dust: to everyone !!!!!

Well Im Toshea. Not been ttc for very long. Just came up with the idea with my OH. Im 22, and have been married.. Very long and sad story with that one. But anyway.
Im on CD 9 and waiting for my peek times and ov day..

Question ladies.. ( Im staying away from charting, temping, and opks for the first few months) what should i look for to know im in my peek ov time or that i am OV'ing?

Around O time you should have EWCM (egg white cervical mucus). It will basically be the consistency of an egg white if you just crack it and run it through your fingers. It wil be there around 2-3 days. This is when you are most Fertile. Depending on how long your cycles are it is around 2 weeks before your next period. NOT 14 DAYS like some people say.

Hey girls, yeah i love them too, soooo cute!

Well the drama continue's! Have been TTC for 4mths now! Had a bad attack of vertigo (caused by stress!) a few weeks back, anyway had to wait to get AF this mth in order to have an MRI scan (they have to make certain i'm not pregnant), having the scan this Friday, am praying everything is ok, really dont want to put everything off and loose another month! I know i have to make sure everything is ok! But i am trying to stay optimistic here.....

:dust: to you all ladies xx

ooh, can I join please. New to this forum and would be good to get hints and tips off people. Ovulation is meant to be today so here is hoping :)

Hello ladies how are you today? I must say this is the longest TWW ever, I'm only on 5 DPO and I feel like I'm going crazy already lol mainly because I have a lot of hope for this cycle. Gl to you all and lots of :dust:! Also eve I hope your MRI turns out fine and you get a BFP vvsoon :).

Hello ladies how are you today? I must say this is the longest TWW ever, I'm only on 5 DPO and I feel like I'm going crazy already lol mainly because I have a lot of hope for this cycle. Gl to you all and lots of :dust:! Also eve I hope your MRI turns out fine and you get a BFP vvsoon :).

FX'd for you hun xx

Wow there is so many lovely ladies joining this now it's going to be hard to keep track of who is who lol x

hi girls can i join pleeeeaaaassseeee???
I am just going in to my 11th month of TTC. I am going to be 25 and have been with my OH for 4 lovely years.
I have no children but had a MC last year.
I am just starting to take Maca praying it helps i will have a BFP. xxx

I'm 5 dpo today and AF due feb 26.

Hi i would love to join. I am Megan, 25 years old. Mommy to a 4 year old Boy, Trent, and an Angel, Elijah, 8/24/10-9/3/10. We have decided to start TTC again this month. I am 10 DPO and have been getting positives on OPKs for 3 days, again.

I went through all sorts of infertility hell when TTC Eli. This time we decided we are just going to do it naturally and if it doesn't happen it wasn't meant to be. :)

hey girlies, hope your all good and on your way to your :bfp:'s!!!!
im really not happy atm, just got off the phone to my oh and thers no way he will b home again this weekend and no idea if he will be home the week after either!!!! stupid royal navy is really gettin me down with all of these last minute changes! i was really feelin positive about this month but now i dont even think ill be in with a chance!!! grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway........ at least my daughter is cheerin me up its her week off school and ive got lots of fun things planned! tho she is rather obsessed with the cemetry atm, we have one near our house and she loves walking round reading the headstones and talking about heaven , strange thing for a 4 yr old to do, but think its because her rabbit has recently passed away!
sorry im rambling now :doh:

so when are all of your testing dates? i thought mine was going to be the 17th, and then realized because its feb that it will now be the 20th if i O at the usual time xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->