starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Hiya can i join !! :flower:

DF and I have been TTC for 2 years now ! currently seeing a FS because I dont ovulate every month by myself. but were keeping our fingers crossed for a winter baby !!! my cycles have been a bit off for the last 2 months but fingers crossed they go back to normal soon!!

:dust: xx

Hi everyone! I think I joined in another thread, but here I am again. Haha. How are you all doing? I think i'm testing around the 8th March. Anyone else testing around then? Good luck to you all. :)

Hi everyone! I think I joined in another thread, but here I am again. Haha. How are you all doing? I think i'm testing around the 8th March. Anyone else testing around then? Good luck to you all. :)

Hi Maria, I am testing around the 7th March and it seems so far away. Hope it is a :bfp: for you :happydance:

Awesome. Yeah, wish I could just find out now but it's obviously a bit too early, haha. Fingers crossed for you and your :bfp: :)

I will be testing around the 10th of March.. Well that is when AF is due. I will probably test early. Who am I kidding!

oh wow, from looking about I seemed the only person around that time lol. I am making sure I test late. If af doesnt arrive on 7th then I am going to be patient and leave it a few extra days to see what happens..... well thats the plan!

oh wow, from looking about I seemed the only person around that time lol. I am making sure I test late. If af doesnt arrive on 7th then I am going to be patient and leave it a few extra days to see what happens..... well thats the plan!

Good plan, hehe. I want to try and test when AF is due (around the 10th March), but I doubt I will last that long so I said the 8th. I will not test before then!! I will force myself not to by making sure I have no tests in the house! :haha:

Also, did you just add me on facebook? :thumbup:

lol, yeah thats me :) find it difficult to follow here sometimes as there is so much going on lol

Haha yep, just got your comment now :hugs:

Same, hard to keep track on how people are doing and all and I find finding the same people again difficult on here sometimes. I'm such a facebook girl as well :p

hey ladies welcome all :) sorry havn't been on this thread much how ya's all doing??? awh having terrible trouble with opks been doing two or 3 a day they wer getting darker aand darker then nearly positive and then bamb the next day only one line! am i ovulating?? i dunno my heads wrecked doing 3 a day u shud be able to get a positive opk if u r ovulating surely??? help!

hey ladies welcome all :) sorry havn't been on this thread much how ya's all doing??? awh having terrible trouble with opks been doing two or 3 a day they wer getting darker aand darker then nearly positive and then bamb the next day only one line! am i ovulating?? i dunno my heads wrecked doing 3 a day u shud be able to get a positive opk if u r ovulating surely??? help!

Do you ever take pics to post on here for opinions? Sometimes some women don't get completely positive OPK's (only almost positive) and are still OV. One way to know for sure is to chart your temps. If you have pics maybe we can help though :).

I agree with everyone else though this thread is hard to keep up with but I hope all of us get a BFP vvsoon. I also had a psychic reading myself that said I should conceive this month or another one said March 2011 so here's hoping! I keep having dreams of getting a BFP too so I hope they come true! GL ladies!!

Yeah i'm finding it hard too as there is so many of us on here now lol. How about we make a list up of everyones name, cycle day and how long they have been trying for? that way we will clearly be able to see who of us is on our two week wait and when? :) Just a suggestion, it can get updated once a day x

yeah i havn't been on this thread ina few days and im lost hahahaha! right well lets be positive ladies a good few of us will be positive and pee positive this month so let's do it keep that head up until that witch comes along!

angelgirl i dunno how to put pic's up, my line was dark but not positive im hopeing someone can shed light on whats going on i am afraid i am not ovulating got that dark opk monday today is wednesday im having pain in my side but my cm is more creamy then watery but yesterday morning it was watery/ewcm and monday so my heads wrecked if feels like im ovulating right now but my cm is creamy/watery wtf???

yeah cool everyone who is on this send me when ur due to test and il put it up kk :)

I think for example for me you could put:

Wendy - CD43 - Cycle 6

What do you think? then have everyone in a list so we can be more familiar with each other x

i was thinking of maybe putting up for example

wendy- cycle 6- due to test 29-2-11
and then put a bfp if someone gets a bfp or a af if someone gets there period what ya think??
can everyone send me what cycle number ur on for example this will be my 5th cycle of trying so everyone send me how many cycles ur trying and when u are planning on testing, it cud be the day af is due of after of before but just give me a date u plan to test! stay positive ladies!!!!!!

Well we've been trying for 24 months but only really "actively" trying for 7 so whichever you want to put is up to you :). I'll be testing on Feb. 27th!

Yeah I was going to say the only problem with that is some people don't know when they want to test or sometimes they end up testing for weeks like me cause i'm now on CD43 of a 30 day cycle lol. But you could put expected AF day if people are unsure and then you know they will be testing around there sometime lol. My AF was due on 12th February but nothing here yet so don't know what you can put for me x

I think the bfp idea is great after the name, but if someone gets their AF you are prob as well to just change their testing date to the next month x

may i join :) im 25 i have a 2yr old beautiful baby girl and an amazing db.
af arrived yesterday after a few sad days and some confusement with tests. im am still staying positive :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->