starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

I do hope we all get our BFP this month!

Navywag - I'm sorry to hear that you're OH won't be around. But hey you neverrrrr know. Keep thinking positive!!! Or just tell him to ship you his goods and you a turkey baster...lol jk...but I've heard it works. and know someone that knows someone that it worked well on with the second try. I personally don't think i can do that lol....

I plan on taking my test on 3.12...still waiting to O
last month clomid made me O on cd18 so i'm assuming it'll be around the same time this month...or so I hope...either way. haha i'm gonna put it down on him :happydance::sex:

i wanna join too please!!!!! 12dpo and bfn, goin to doc on fri to see whats goin on (61 days without a period!) positive thinking!!!

I'll join! I'm 26, been TTC since last May when we married. Hubby is away a lot, so I'm not thinking its going to happen anytime soon... we can use all of the PMA we can get! I am currently on 11DPO, :af: should appear tomorrow or Wednesday. I can't wait til next cycle cause I got a CBFM!!

I'll join! I'm 26, been TTC since last May when we married. Hubby is away a lot, so I'm not thinking its going to happen anytime soon... we can use all of the PMA we can get! I am currently on 11DPO, :af: should appear tomorrow or Wednesday. I can't wait til next cycle cause I got a CBFM!!

The CBFM does make things much easier but the first cycle it takes time to get used to your body, mine didn't even give me a peak this cycle but a bunch of highs. I suggest using OPK's to back it up for the first month just in case but many women get a peak on their first month, I just happened to be the odd one out of course lol. GL!

I already know around the days that I ovulate. The CBFM is just to let us know as a little more in advanced. Hopefully, it won't take very long for it to understand my cycle. My hubby is never home anyways, so it doesn't really matter. We haven't :sex: on my ovulation day since our wedding day. :cry:

I want to join too! DH and I are on cycle 1! We are hoping to be blessed with 2 children! I am 33 - will be 34 in May! Currently, I am waiting on :bfp: or :witch:!

AF is due tomorrow and these last 2 weeks have been LONG! I have had some great symptoms and have not ruled out BFP yet! We shall see........

Staying positive and knowing that I will be positive when the time is right!

i want to join too!!! Oh and i have been trying for about 8 months nothing yet... :/ making an appointment soon to see if everythings working right! ha ha i really don't think i ovulate so hopefully Dr. will prescribe Clomid.

I thought we should have our own banner! If you don't like it, we can modify just let me know what you want. I'm still trying to figure out how to rearrange my signature.. lol.

https://i.imgur.com/4UgJn.gif

The code: (just take out the spaces)

[ URL=https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/542740-stsrting-new-crew-called-stay-positive-positive-pee-positive-come-join.html][ IMG]https://i.imgur.com/4UgJn.gif[/IMG][/URL ]

I want to join too! DH and I are on cycle 1! We are hoping to be blessed with 2 children! I am 33 - will be 34 in May! Currently, I am waiting on :bfp: or :witch:!

AF is due tomorrow and these last 2 weeks have been LONG! I have had some great symptoms and have not ruled out BFP yet! We shall see........

Staying positive and knowing that I will be positive when the time is right!

Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you that the horrible :witch: doesn't show.

X

Hi to all the newbies, the more the merrier I say :) Well i'm on to CD42 now, still no sign of AF. Not going to waste any more tests though as I got a negative on Saturday. Will just keep plodding along and assume she will appear at some point! Any one else got updates for us? x

I thought we should have our own banner! If you don't like it, we can modify just let me know what you want. I'm still trying to figure out how to rearrange my signature.. lol.

https://i.imgur.com/4UgJn.gif

The code: (just take out the spaces)

[ URL=https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/542740-stsrting-new-crew-called-stay-positive-positive-pee-positive-come-join.html][ IMG]https://i.imgur.com/4UgJn.gif[/IMG][/URL ]

I think it's super cute!!def gonna use it. thank you!!!
Just started my 2ww...Can't wait to start POAS!!!i really hope this is our month!:hugs:
baby :dust: to all!

Can I join please?!
I'm Dani, 25 and hubby is nearly 24 (my toy boy). We have been married for nearly 7 months and have been TTC for a month, just started month #2 and I am on CD7 after my first AF after the BCP (28 days to the day YEH!). I am determined to stay positive this month because I was so sure that it would be easy and we would get BFP first month trying, but it was not to be and I got upset - can't spend my entire time TTCing getting upset can I!?! PMA all the way!

babygirl86 how u doing chick ive put the thingy in my sigy xxx hope ur ok

I do hope we all get our BFP this month!

Navywag - I'm sorry to hear that you're OH won't be around. But hey you neverrrrr know. Keep thinking positive!!! Or just tell him to ship you his goods and you a turkey baster...lol jk...but I've heard it works. and know someone that knows someone that it worked well on with the second try. I personally don't think i can do that lol....
:haha::haha::haha:

yea dont think i could do that either, and imagine if it somehow got lost in the post hehe

im feelin better now, think he will be home for at least one of my fertile days, so FX!!
starting to think we mite all get bfp sooner if we spent less time on here n more time :sex: !!
going to bite the bullet and go see the doc again soon, oh is convinced his lil :spermy: :spermy: are swimming backwards so hes going to get that checked out first, then if his results are ok ill be going!!!

someone said the docs might give me clomid, but i thought that was to help ovulation , but i O around the same time every month anyway, so would it help me at all?

anyone tested yet? anyone else going to test 19th/20th?? need someone to help me not be a poas addict n stop me testin from like 7dpo lol
xxx

I got a reading from that psychic called Brooke. I'm so upset becasue she gave me a time frame from Aug-Oct... Has any of you had these before?and were they accurate?why does mine have to be sooooo far away??? :cry:

I got a reading from a real life psychic who told me August for a baby boy but i'm a firm believer in fate lies in your own hands so i'm bding away in the hope of an earlier one :) x

i have another question.it's my first month temping, and for the last couple of days my temps have been around 36.4 and today it went up to 37. Any idea why??according to FF i'm DPO5 i think i'm about DPO3...

I had a reading from Aimee who I hear is a Fraud. I was extremely upset when she told me I would conceive March 2011. I wanted it THAT cycle! which was in Jan.. But here we are March......
My temps have been wacky. I temp everyday at 7am- last cycle I had EWCM on Cdays 11-13. A Positive on an OPK on day 12. Yet FF seemed to think from my temps that I Oed on CD16. Yet towards the end of my cycle it said they couldn't predict when I Oed from my temps.. It looks like I might be heading that way again this cycle.
You can see my chart in my Sig

well, FF says i Oed on the 18th, but i got a OPK+ on the 19th and 20th and the OPK- on the 21st.oh and OPK- 17th and 18th. so , I'm not sure how they are calculating my O.
What i'm really not sure about is my temp going up this much today. is it normal??could this mean i'm out this month??

I had a reading from Aimee who I hear is a Fraud. I was extremely upset when she told me I would conceive March 2011. I wanted it THAT cycle! which was in Jan.. But here we are March......

I really dont think that some people realise what hope they give to people when they say stuff like that! It is a hard enough process as it is never mind putting your trust into someone and being let down.

chin up, things will get better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->