starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Trying not to freak out, but my temps just don't look the same as usual! Everyone pray for me!!!

well, still got af type cramps but shes not arrived yet, think i got my hopes up too high this month as oh was home\at exactly the right time!
dnt think hes v happy with me atm cos he can have 5 days leave soon and he wanted to have the 1st set, but i told him to take the 2nd set so hes here when i o, think he feels like i dont want him, just his spermys lol, so nt gna see him now for anothe two weeks!!!
i watched the great sperm race a few weeks ago n omg , im suprised anyone ever gets pregnant!!! makes me feel a bit better tho as now i no y its prob takin so long!

how is everyone else doin 2day?xx

:dust: :dust:

Love the Great Sperm Race!!

bassit25- Im ok. Still mad that AF got me 5 days early.. I cant believe it.. But i think that she might be gone already.. But still waiting to see if she might come backto finish her 6day visit.

Hello ladies,

Hope you are all ok and I have my fingers crossed for you all. ( so many I am finding it hard to follow)

Well my sister made me laugh a few days ago. I always thought that both of my sisters had it easy with falling pregnant with their lads but when telling my sister about my cycle going random she said, "dont worry about that, just make sure you have sex once a week and it will happen"

I wish I could have sex once and week and it just happen. Last month it was sometime twice a day! Either way I have my CBFM on its way so hopefully will help at least.

Big hugs to all the ladies who are having a bit of a down day x

Smile ladies, its nearly weekend x x x

Hello Pinky

Having :sex: everyday while your ttc definitely does NOT increase your chances of conceiving, it decreases the mans sperm count - the more often he ejaculates, the less healthiest lot of sperm he will let out, a man has to give his sperm time to re-build back up again & get good/ healthy sperms, go to YouTube & type in; ''The Great Sperm Race'' & watch part 1,2,3,4,5 & 6. It tells you what sperm have to go through to get to the egg, they explain it very specifically & they also tell you in good words why its no good to have sex everyday while TTC. Here are some tips to help you fall pregnant faster;

- Have :sex: doggy style as it deposits the sperm right onto the cervix when the man ejaculates.
- Have :sex: every 2nd day starting from the day your period ends right up until your next one is due

- Take pre-natal pregnancy vitamins

- Eat healthy, drink lots of fruity drinks like orange juice & or apple juice, reduce your caffeine intake

- Go for regular walks & exercise

- Use Pre~Seed, Pre~Seed is especially designed for sperm, it coats the vagina & cervix & gives sperm what they need to swim in to get to the egg, it acts as EWCM its designed for people that produce little or none at all of EWCM, & EWCM is what sperm need to swim in or they wont survive very long, so many people have even conceived on the first time using Pre~Seed..

:dust:

Hi Lea,

I pretty much managed to find most of that stuff over the past month with looking on here. I paniced last month as I could never get a positive on the ovulation sticks. which to be honest was a waste of time anyway as my cycle was completely different to the past 3 months cycles anyway! Ended up being 37 days instead of 30.

I am going back to my super healthy baby diet :haha: after this weekend. I have had the week from hell at the minute and have gone backwards with my caffeine which has been my saviour especially today as I am doing a 13 hours shift!

I have my 5 portions of veg in a soup every day, only have 2 brews (one with a spoonful of honey in it :winkwink:) drink fruit teas and 2 glasses of pure apple juice a day. I have just got some pre-seed so hoping that will help and my CBDM should hopefully arrive on Monday

Once I get the CBDM through I can figure out when I am going tp ovulate this month now as I am not sure at all at the minute.

Thanks for your help, the pressure is on to concieve in the next few months otherwise I will have to have a break for a bit :cry:

:dust: to you hun.. It is hard ttc, its been a life time for me, well 8 yrs feels like a life time.. I used Opk this cycle 14th, 15th,16th i got positive, so thats cool.. as for my cycle i was 6 days late my last cycle, which was new for me, i never tested tho.. i didnt want to, too scared..

Oh sounds like you are going down the right rd hun.. come bk over to out but not down thread hun tell teh girls your story... I need to get a CBFM i will get one on ebay lol

im praying for you :D

well my cycles was 25 days untill i had implant out and the doctor worked out since then my cycles have been 22 days :/ one day less and i wouldnt be fertile, thank goodness for that one day! af was due yesterday but if they are returning back to 25 days then im due af this saturday. still bfn :'( doctor was fantastic though but he said i would of ov on the 8th :/ i hope not because that means my lp is way to short so i think i ov on the 3rd to 5th.

Your temps are looking good Cajunbabe! Keeping everything crossed for you! x

Aww mummydeb i'm so sorry :( You've had a right couple of weeks. Chin up hun, pma for the next month :flower: x

hey ladies needed a bit of a break away, i have had a lil bit of carbon monoxide poisoning :-( my heater has been leaking carbon monoxide for like nearly a year! went to my fs she said im still young and because im not getting that much pain during sex and my pain is settling a bit she doesn't wanna do a laproscopy........ yet! she wants me try for another 6 months and if i am not pregnant i have to make an appointment to see her and she will do ALL fertility testing! so i am happy, i have 6 months and to be honest she is not expecting me back i think, she gave me ponstan and something else to help with pain and heavy bleeding. my opk's are getting darker kinda but im on cd14 so expecting to ovulate soon as my last cycle was 26 day's but i took soya this cycle so it might be different! how the hell is everyone else??
how u lea??
how u wendy??

:dust: to everyone!

Hey Sophie! Good to hear from you hun :hugs: Well I did kinda guess the doctor would say wait another six months, same as my doctor told me. We do have time on our side but I don't think they realise how frustrating it is for us each month we really try and get nothing but BFN's. At least you got something for the pain that's a start :flower:

I can't believe you got carbon monoxide poisoning! That's crazy! How did you find out? So glad you're alright cause that could have been so dangerous! Hope you're doing okay apart from that, stay positive hun.

I'm doing alrite thanks, still in limbo land on CD67. Staying positive though! I've just started temping so hoping that will show me whether I am actually ovulating or not. Until then I will keep :sex: just in case! :) x

so i bought the suitcases for my trip to hawaii just a couple more weeks. maybe 3 hehehe. oh yeah and i have my va appt tomorrow its a check up so that i can become a disable vet i have even been to iraq hehehe yay me NOT....

hi girls well im out :witch: got me right on schedule, heres hopin for a christmas baby!!
good luck all those still waiting xx :dust:

hi girls well im out :witch: got me right on schedule, heres hopin for a christmas baby!!
good luck all those still waiting xx :dust:

Aww sorry to hear that hun but how nice would a Xmas baby be! Good luck for next cycle :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->