starting a new crew called the think positive, be positive, PEE POSITIVE! 8:bfp: 's

Hi mummydeb! Welcome to our thread & glad to hear you are keeping positive, it can be tricky sometimes! Fingers crossed for next month :) x

put me for 31 march, i dont know what is gonna happen with this cycle so that is a range date lol

I wanna join.. am 25 .. married and ttc for about 8 months. don know wen i ovulated .. but today is CD 39 .. af supposed to come on march 2. but cant hold testing.. sogonna test on sunday 26th feb. FX for getting a BFP

i was thinking of maybe putting up for example

wendy- cycle 6- due to test 29-2-11
and then put a bfp if someone gets a bfp or a af if someone gets there period what ya think??
can everyone send me what cycle number ur on for example this will be my 5th cycle of trying so everyone send me how many cycles ur trying and when u are planning on testing, it cud be the day af is due of after of before but just give me a date u plan to test! stay positive ladies!!!!!!

Please add me:
Xuxa - Cycle 2 - AF due on the 4th of March.

Can't wait to start testing!!!yay!!!

Hi ladies,

can i join? came off the pill in sept been ttc for 5 months, just started using concieve plus & opk kits, hopefully this will be our month. heres to a BFP in march yay

Hi. Put me down on cycle 2, and i'm due to test around the 8th March :)
How is everyone today?

Hi. I am on cycle 2 and I am due to test on the 7th March...... only 11 days :)
I am so giddy today lol..... hi Maria, why are you worried today?

Hi. I am on cycle 2 and I am due to test on the 7th March...... only 11 days :)
I am so giddy today lol..... hi Maria, why are you worried today?

I can't wait to test now, come on March!! :)

And just the OH being in a bit of an odd mood. He's not very talkative but I can't think of anything that it could be. Hmm :shrug:. I'm sure he'll cheer up later - he has mood swings worse than me!:haha:

Well fingers crossed for everyone, lets hope we all get our BFP's!!

How are all of you ladies holding up? I must say not testing early can be soo hard when you're a poas addict :haha:.

Hey Ladies! How are we all today? I've made a start on the list to save babygirl89 trying to do it all, here goes! If I have missed anyone out or there is a ? on something of yours please let us know and they can be filled in :)

WendyJ - Cycle 6 - AF 13 days late - BFN's so far
Disha - Cycle 8 - Testing 26/02/11
Angelgirl86 - Cycle 24 - Testing 27/02/11
XUXA - Cycle 2 - Testing around 04/03/11
Pinky12 - Cycle 2 - Testing 07/03/11
maria2611 - Cycle 2 - Testing -08/03/11
wannabemomV - Cycle ? - Testing 10/03/11
LoubyLou79 - Cycle ? - Testing 12/03/11
mummydeb - Cycle ? - Testing around 19/03/11
navywag - Cycle 13 - Testing 20/03/11
Cajunbabe - Cycle 10 - Testing 25/03/11
Gueyilla1985 - Cycle 6 - Testing 31/03/11
babyboo1258 - Cycle 5 - Testing ?

Looks like Disha should be testing tomorrow and Angelgirl86 on Sunday. Fingers crossed for you guys! Can't wait to hear your results x

Oops just realised she started a list on page 1, doh! Oh well hopefully this will help fill in some gaps :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->