starting a new cycle! CD1 Dec 15

ok cervix has dropped down again and is hard and feels open again WTF? earier today it was soft high and closed im getting sore from checking it all the time :( just feel shitty tonight my OH said he doesnt care if we ever get pregnant cos we already have one he doesnt understand im feeling very tearful i just know its another bfn and i also think i know deep down sumthing is wrong since my operation i feel like i carnt emotionally keep going thru this every month but yet i dont know how to stop craving another baby and being able to think about anything else i dont know what to do. :( :( :(

Awww Claire that sucks hun. Last month I obsessed with my CP so much I made it sore. This month, I have stopped. I check it once a day and that is it, but remember not to read into it. Try to check it once a day at the same time everyday, and record what you feel and then use that as a way to monitor your cycles and your body. It wont have any indication if you are pregnant or not (not yet anyway).
I know it is hard to stop checking. I am currently obsessed with my CM (or lack of) and trying to see if I am going to start spotting.

I hope you feel better soon, were all here to ride this wave with you!

So just after I finished typing that last one, I though.....hmmmm I have to go the bathroom and what do I do while I am there? Check my CP, and im thinking mines open now too.....why is it open now? And ohhhhhh there it is :witch: right there. :hissy: :cry:

Well looks like I am out....and I was wrong about what I was feeling.......good luck girls hope there are more :bfp: this month!!

I am so sorry conswayla. :hug: What a dissapointment.

Premomt that sounds like a horrible experience. Hope you are able to find a more sensitive dr. They just don't get the stress of it all sometimes.

I have had a horrible stomach flu for the last few days. As awful as it was, atleast it took my mind off the 2ww countdown. I still have 5 more days to go but have a week packed full of some training courses and a visit with my sister and her adorable baby this weekend should take my mind off it until my :witch: is due. Maybe being around a baby will give a potential fertilized egg some good vibes to get a great implant? :rofl:

Still holding to my desire to wait until post AF due to avoid the dreaded BFN. Am I going to be one of the last ones to test though? I would hate to have you all leave by then. Anyone else due around the 14th?

Oh sorry to hear that conswayla :hugs:

CD25 6DPO

Well, I am feeling a little more on the positive side again (did I ever feel positive?). My temps has risen today to well above coverline. However, I don't think the dip was due to implantation as it was too soon. Hopefully it was more to do with the cold weather and I was sleeping with my mouth opened.

Last night I was so bloated I thought I'd bust and I am still a little bit bloated this morning. Still gassy, have tender bbs, spot on face, slight twinge in tum and legs as if AF is going to show and can't think of anything else.

Roll on Tues/Wednesday - I am going to use a FRER then, I can not stand this waiting any longer!!!

conswayal awww no hun :( im so sorry!!!!!

have af cramps bad and lower back pain today not even due for another week i hate the fact i feel like shit for about 9 days before i even get my af cos my body just takes so long to prepare for it! makes the 2ww easier anyway cos at this point i know im pretty much out.

conswayala will be joining you in a few days hun hope we can buddy up next month as well xxx

conswayala will be joining you in a few days hun hope we can buddy up next month as well xxx

Well I hope there is still a chance for you, but if not then I will certainly be there with you next month. Good luck.

I will continue to lurk here as I want to see more of you girls get some :bfp:

:hug:

good luck Snuggle~ I have heard many a story of gals suffering with "the flu" and then getting their :bfp: so here's hoping!

CD12 for me, and I am so over the dr visit yesterday. I know more about me than anyone else ever will, so I am my own doctor for now! LOL!
I think I need to invest in a new thermometer next cycle, I can't seem to get a stable temp reading after Oving, and my current therm is a bit old.
As far as anything going on with my bod~
my bbs were extremly sore 3-4 days ago, and they have since calmed down a bit.
my mood is resembeling that of one where af is on her way. crabby and lots of swings. But something different this time is I have been sooooooo weepy the past week. Very uncharactoristic of me.
I guess my leuteal phase is gonna be longer than 12 days this month. Af should be here today, but there are no usual signs (cramping, bloated, spotting..) My max cycle length was 31 days which if it was 31 days this cycle would bring me to Jan 14th. So I will be expecting af to arrive any day now, but hoping against hope she stays away!

Hi Premmy, just popping my nose in to see how you are getting along, your signs look v.good! My bb's did the same last month and I got mine, and I was big time weepy too..... so fingers crossed you'll be coming to join me in 1st tri!

permont your not out yet hun !! fingers crossed for you

ohhhh im getting shooting pains in my boobs this is not good! still got lower back pain and had cramps all day long convinced this means af coming but...2 things that are difrernt this month my af symptoms have started around 3-4 days earlier than they would normally and my sence of smell has changed! im smelling everything and its making me feel queasy could just be a councidence thou, oh and another thing im normally crying into my pillow by now my mood usually starts to go down hill when my af symptoms start but im actually in a very good mood tonight...hmmm strange!

hey ladies howz the day being? awww! conswayla so sorry the witch had to show her ugly head now. i think im out too. expecting the witch tomorrow or anyday after wards also have backache and lower belly aches too. guess we didnt catch the egg this time around. i dnt feel too bad though ill just keep trying, i didnt obsess with my cp or cm this month i just sorta went with the flow and so my disappointment is minimal sorta! i would really love to be pregnant as all u ladies but i wnat to be happy at all times too so i dnt want getting bfns to spoil my moods or make me feel like less of a woman. claire dnt get ur knickers in a twist ur bfp will definitely come along u just have to keep trying thats all.

lol dont get my knickers in a twist that made me giggle, you are right though i mean yea i can be disapointed but i dont want it to be the only thing im living for! i mean im about to book a holiday for us all and i think i might just look forward to taking my little girl on holiday from now on think more about the child i have got than the one i havent if that makes sence, anyway we can all buddy up next month :)

My lower back pain is really getting on my nerves its going down my left leg lol joy..

Well :witch: is well and truly with me so that's me done for this cycle. I'll keep popping back to check on you gals and I hope to see some more :bfp:s!

xx

leila~ sorry about the :witch: she got me too yesterday, here's to next month!!

well my poas addiction took over my brain today and i tested with FR at 9dpo, got a :bfn:

have period pains and the most awful lowe back pain which is all a sing of af for me, better luck next month i think for me xx

Yeah - I got a BFN too this morning.
3 days 'till AF - Roll on the next cycle.

Got my fingers crossed for you Claire99991 - it might just happen xxx

Well just got told I have to spent another two days on the road for work, which means my dh will have left on a trip before I get back. I don't want to tell him over the phone - hence if I am missing AF I don't think I want to test because if I get a BFP I won't have anyone to tell. But then again, I will probably want to test if AF is late because that would just be killer.... Also, if I do want to test I need to buy a pg test before I go to the later set of meetings, because I won't have any opportunity after the 14 to get a test...but maybe that is a good thing if there is no opportunity, no temptation if I don't have one with me....

:muaha:
*sigh* what to do.

Sorry girls about the :bfn: :hugs: Roll on February testing!!!

CD26 7DPO

Well not much to report on except that I think I will be joining you all next month. Not feeling the preggy vibes at all and just think all the symptoms I am having are in my head and / or AF related.

Last night I got a slight headache that last only a minute or so. It was as if someone was putting pressure on my forehead. My temps are still high. I also got a bit dizzy after I got up from the sofa and walked upstairs. Nearly thought I was going to blackout but sometimes when I get up quickly this happens anyway. BBS are still very sore, even when I walk upstairs they hurt. I also get itches on my tum as if they are inside my belly. And the weird thing that I have come across is that I have a tender feeling or pain near my armpit more near my back if that makes sense. I haven't been feeling bloated or gassy today.

Bought FRER today, so going to try and hold out until Wed to do that.

13 dpo here today.

Thanks for checkin in with us Tilly! I am glad you have ventured over to 1st tri!! WOo HOo!
Just wastin time away waiting for SOMEthing to happen. Limbo SUCKS!
Last month AF showed up about now, so that is really toying with me bad! It's like get here already! But at the same time, I really don't feel like its coming. Maybe I am just putting the normal signs outa my head. I mean, I do have a headache right now, but I have my hair pulled back and have been working hard the past few days.

Wouldn't it have been sooo much easier if a period symptom was a period symptom and if your fingernails started growing in purple it meant you were pregnant? I mean, at least we would KNOW then!

**I am at work right now and while I was typing this one of my mothers clients just started screaming "CALL 911!!! PLEASE CALL 911!!!" Her middle child just had a seziure.
Scared the CRAP out of me! I didn't see the beginning of it but the end of it was scary. Tonic, then he went into twitching then limp. Unreal. He came to before the ambulance even got here. I went through first aid training in school many years ago, but I def need to do it again. I knew he was having a seizure, and knew he would be ok, but to see it happening was awful.
THen I of course put myself in her shoes. What would I have done if that was my kid??? Probablly the same thing she did.... It was all i could to to hold my composure and not burst out crying, I don't know how she did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->